+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

In the spirit of complicated Tzeentchian schemes:

If Augustus paints an OOP Keeper of Secrets, I vow to paint a Slaanesh Chaos Lord in Tartaros TDA, that I will mail to Forte if he so desires.

If Augustus paints an OOP Keeper of Secrets, I vow to paint a Slaanesh Chaos Lord in Tartaros TDA, that I will mail to Forte if he so desires.

Hang on...so that's two motivation vows that ride on me finishing my first asap! Wait did I do...this time? ;)

So: Vow 1 complete!!!

I, TheDevourer, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete  from Codex: Chaos Space Marines and Codex: Chaos Daemons: 3 Plague Drones, 5 Chosen (Power Mace, Power Fist, Twin Lightning claws, Mark of Nurgle), 1 Chaos Lord (Blade of Relentless, Slaughterer's Horns, Daemonheart, Mark of Nurgle)  of total value 456 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Grandfather Nurgle and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

As an extra I vow to complete some started off squads aswell. 5 Horrors and 3 Plague Bearers will also be completed in the name of the plagued one!

3 Plague Bearers:

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o504/TheDevourer1991/Mobile%20Uploads/20140508_235038.jpg

5 Horrors:

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o504/TheDevourer1991/Mobile%20Uploads/20140608_180408.jpg

3 Plague Drones:

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o504/TheDevourer1991/Mobile%20Uploads/20140621_012802.jpg

Chosen with Chaos Lord:

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o504/TheDevourer1991/Mobile%20Uploads/20140521_114207.jpg

So now for my next vow!

I, TheDevourer, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete  from  Codex: Chaos Daemons: 6 Nurglings and 1 Daemon Prince of Slaanesh with a greater reward (Lash has been modelled) with wings total value 285 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Grandfather Nurgle and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o504/TheDevourer1991/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140621_013333.jpg

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o504/TheDevourer1991/output_6.jpg

And here's a little sneak peak to what might end up being vow 3.

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o504/TheDevourer1991/Mobile%20Uploads/20140621_004224.jpg

Looking good.  Love the new Nurglings.  i don't own any, odd really as i have around 8000 points of Nurgle goodness painted.  Also looking forward to Vow III after the sneak peek.  I have to say that I love terminators more than should be allowed.  Need to figure out a terminator heavy force and build build.

Gub

Hang on...so that's two motivation vows that ride on me finishing my first asap! Wait did I do...this time? msn-wink.gif

Just as planned.

The Ancient Sorcerer spat in disgust as he looked at the squad of Thousand Sons arrayed before him.

This was taking too long. He knew that the Corpse God had something to do with it but he was not able to discern how from the winds of magic.

"Tzeentch" , he implored his patron God, "Why must there be so much Thrice damned trim?"

Jokes and feeble attempts at humor aside, progress is happening on the second squad. Blues are finished and the base for the gold trim is going down on the unit. Pause for some movie night time but I will return and bend the beast, read trim, to my will. I shall channel the brush of destiny and come out on the other side victorious.

All is Dust, but at this moment all is grey primer screaming for some Snakebite leather base to build a decent gold onto.

Gub

Excellent The Devourer! This was a great completion and a timely one because the BTs are now marginally ahead again - but because of your completion the difference is less than 150pts... So any one else? 

UPDTED TO THIS POINT!

Excellent The Devourer! This was a great completion and a timely one because the BTs are now marginally ahead again - but because of your completion the difference is less than 150pts... So any one else? 

UPDTED TO THIS POINT!

@forte... waiting on you lad :D

UPDTED TO THIS POINT!

@forte... waiting on you lad :D

Aaarrgghhhh!!! My kids are awake. Have added some details to the Stormsword though. Need to add 6 flayed faces though.

Lets show those deluded corpse followers the true power of Chaos!

I offer my soul to the Gods of Chaos right now!

By the time the E Tenebrae Lux challenge ends on August 1st I will double the points I have pledged in my first oath and crush the dogs of the Imperium!

Current Vows made 497 pts

ok lets give this soul vow a bash

a very big thank you to all you guys as well for the warm response ,it just goes to show though we are a chaotic rabble we have a strong brotherhoodwub.png

so my next vow

I, DAEMONCLAW, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos space marines:

I, TheDevourer, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Daemons:

1 unit 6 khorne zerkers inc chump fist/plas icon wrath

1 unit 6 zerkers chump fist/plas 3 chainaxes 1 plaspistol

helbrute plasmacannon and scourge

helbrute reaper autocannon missile launcher

total 612 pts

on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

have i done a soul vow?? im loosing track of everything were doing, its total CHAOS i tell you

Yes. You were one of the first.
I think Slave was a good Felix Faust and didn't realize the pact he was making. It's all in the fine print dearie.

I got the next three days off. Should be enough time to do some trim, eyes, wash and attempt some highlights. After I finish replacing my stator. Ech.

replacing stator... I feel your pain.

My progress has been excetionally underwhelming this month so far. I'm sort of in that unhappy place with 40k, so it severely diminishes my will when it comes to modeling. Plus lots of other projects. It is summer time after all.

I got the next three days off. Should be enough time to do some trim, eyes, wash and attempt some highlights. After I finish replacing my stator. Ech.

replacing stator... I feel your pain.

My progress has been excetionally underwhelming this month so far. I'm sort of in that unhappy place with 40k, so it severely diminishes my will when it comes to modeling. Plus lots of other projects. It is summer time after all.

Forget the game. Just focus on the models ;)

Vow 3 done!

med_gallery_39897_5762_589868.jpg

Champion :devil:

med_gallery_39897_5762_1806997.jpg

Mark of Slaanesh, which is on each marine.

med_gallery_39897_5762_598624.jpg

Better shot of Champ and Special Weapons.

med_gallery_39897_5762_23622.jpg

So there you go, another 190pts in the pot :)

I'll be back soon with No. 4 :devil:

Archived