+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Well I got 6 Bloodletters painted and the Raptors basecoated, so I'm calling today pretty productive so far. 5 Bloodletters, 1 Herald and the detailing on the Raptors to go!

Good to hear it Augustus!

Dragonlover

Thanks guys for the support. Thumb is much better. Recon I'll be able to paint again starting wednesday. Until then I'll just lurk here and whip you into painting frenzy! thumbsup.gif

That a promise http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/devil5.gif

Well a productive hangover day :lol:

Got the red pretty much done on Khârn and most of the base colours on Cypher, also got the gap filling done on the Predator.

Will probably have Khârn & Cypher done by Wednesday, then it's on to one of the squads.

Best of luck getting back in the game Augustus :tu:

Fiend's done:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Forgefiend07_zpsf25f5aa7.jpg

More pics in my thread.

That's one vow done, for 200 points.  I'm entering my last week of summer class, and the next week I'm leaving town, so I think I'm going to hold off a bit before deciding whether I'll be good to make a second vow.

Thanks guys! thumbsup.gif

And yes, Forte, that is a promise!

Malisteen: That is a beautiful fiend that does the model justice. Excellent!

Dragonlover: Nice work! Looking forward to your models.

Razblood: Good progress mate. Keep it up. And that for a hangover day.

Incinerator: Luckily the thumb is one of the appendages that heals cuts VERY fast. I once cut my thumb almost half a cm deep and it was closed and good to go withing three days.

Seriously lovely Fiend.

I hope that if the weather holds, I can get spraying when I get home - and have everything ready to paint bar the Knight, that has just had the packaging opened to show my cousin how cool this hobby is.

I've read many comments now about Frater not being able to paint because they cannot basecoat their models because of the weather...

I live in Amsterdam, 2nd floor, no garden whatsoever. And rain or sunshine, I open a window, hold my model up and just spray out the window... Might give you some weirded out looks from pSsers by, but who cares? Might that be a solution to the garden-and-good-weather-impaired?

Hey, another smallish rules question. We can field terminator armoured lords on juggernauts right? The codex's only restrictions for Daemonic Steeds are infantry. Terminators are infantry. I feel a tough-as-nails Terminator Khorne Lord on Juggernaut with power fist and lightning claw coming up.... Muhahahaha

Looking good Forte!

Two questions: is the magnetized tongue a way for you to distinguish the forgefiend with and without the ectoplamsa face (ie no tongue = ectoplamsa face, with tongue = normal face) and did you also build (and paint) the magnetized ectoplasma cannons?

Looking good Forte!

Two questions: is the magnetized tongue a way for you to distinguish the forgefiend with and without the ectoplamsa face (ie no tongue = ectoplamsa face, with tongue = normal face) and did you also build (and paint) the magnetized ectoplasma cannons?

Yes to the tongue. No to the ectocannons. Only have small magnets really and I'd prefer rolling more dice (I played Orks for a while)

Looking good Forte!

Yes to the tongue. No to the ectocannons. Only have small magnets really and I'd prefer rolling more dice (I played Orks for a while)

I knew that I like you for some reason.  We Warboss types love to toss a handful, heck a cup-full of dice don't we?

On topic that Fiend looks great.  

Hey, another smallish rules question. We can field terminator armoured lords on juggernauts right? The codex's only restrictions for Daemonic Steeds are infantry. Terminators are infantry. I feel a tough-as-nails Terminator Khorne Lord on Juggernaut with power fist and lightning claw coming up.... Muhahahaha

No, because it says so in the footnotes on the wargear list.

Dragonlover

No, because it says so in the footnotes on the wargear list.

I knew it! Thanks, I should've known. Well, that saves me 40 eypo's!

Looking good Forte!

I knew that I like you for some reason. We Warboss types love to toss a handful, heck a cup-full of dice don't we?

On topic that Fiend looks great.

Cup full! Bucket please. Enough to take out the other army just by rolling them ;)

And on topic, cheers. Hopefully the last touches tonight.

Wow! some serious progress guys! Well done! You're still third but yeah, pretty close!

@ Kol: I'm really happy and dare I say proud that the ETL motivated you enough to start on your third ever mini! Well done sir!

@ Malisteen: an excellent, EXCELLENT, fiend! Really enjoyed watching it develop and congratulations for completing it!

@ Forte: Awesome! This is really cool pose (as the painting is beyond comments)! Let's see it completed! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Here is my update from last week. I got big bird, tower of skulls and all remaining characters completed. I only have the three fiends, the defiler and the brass scorpion left. I hope to be done with those 5 by tomorrow, we will see how cooperative work is.

Here they are.

10301414_10152532973069467_4210544255769

Archived