+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

@Semper: Hehe. I'm thinking that I'm going to go ahead and do the failure part of my motivation vow, with the exception of the oath of shame part. :P

And with that said, my saving account begins to grow. Grow my child, grow!

Vow #1 Complete

I, Blackheart1223, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete 1 Khorne Herald on Juggernaut with Axe of Khorne (110 pts), Karanak (120 pts), 7 Bloodcrushers w/ Bloodhunter and Banner of Blood (340 pts) and 15 Flesh Hounds (240 pts) for a total of 810 points on or before August 1st.  Success will bring eternal glory to Khorne and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until year end.

I'll post the pictures as soon as I get home!

What colour do you guys reckon for the musical instrument on Bloodletters? I'm currently thinking maybe bronze with a wash, but I'm not set on it yet.

Dragonlover

I would probably go bone coloured. 

Vow 5 part 1 complete - 4 parts to go

Khârn

med_gallery_39897_5762_100467.jpg

Cypher

med_gallery_39897_5762_818238.jpg

Not too happy with Cypher as the original model was more damaged than I first thought, didn't notice till I laid down the base coats :angry:

But he'll do.

Happy with the restoration of Khârn though, considering I had to rebuild his left arm as it had been cut off pretty badly :lol:

This leaves 10 Zerkers, 5 Chosen, Dark Apostle & Predator with a month to go :)

@ steve: Great progress mate! Beautiful stuff there! :tu:

@ Blakcheart: Congratulations on your completion and good luck with your follow-up!

@ Razblood: A great Khârn and love the little detail on Cypher with the helmet of the Angels of Redemption! :D

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow 1 done!!!! biggrin.png

med_gallery_29004_9523_562446.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9523_1811035.jpg

So then...

I Forté answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Stormblade from the Tyrants Legion, and Khârn the Betrayer from Codex Chaos for a total value 695 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Divine Flayers and Slaanesh (that'll sting for the Khorne lot), and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end!

And first pics

med_gallery_29004_9523_206884.jpg med_gallery_29004_9523_144945.jpg

Wish me luck ;)

just seen fortes fiend... wow.. just wow

Vow 1 done!!!! biggrin.png

med_gallery_29004_9523_562446.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9523_1811035.jpg

So then...

I Forté answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Stormblade from the Tyrants Legion, and Khârn the Betrayer from Codex Chaos for a total value 695 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Divine Flayers and Slaanesh (that'll sting for the Khorne lot), and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end!

And first pics

med_gallery_29004_9523_206884.jpg med_gallery_29004_9523_144945.jpg

Wish me luck msn-wink.gif

see. told ya

Clone: from that angle and because of the lack of other objects in the frame to provide a sense of scale the knight could pass for a powered armour marine. Which really makes me want to create a powered armour marine like that.

Archived