+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

@slave: Remove it.

sad.png ok

done

Got my Word Bearer Chosen and Possessed, with HQs done. Just need to finish Vehicles (Helbrute, Soul Grinder, LR, Bastion) and Cultists, and my Vow 4 should be done.

14371491607_3fdb749690_c.jpg

14578024463_684eb084da_c.jpg

ooo very nice

Today is spray day!

the time of year where its annual shower day?? thought it was just nurgle players who did that

The only things that are not being sprayed are:

Unbuilt Knight

Ahriman - who has now got a right hand and a staff. 

Khârn

Photo to come :)

@Kilofix: nice work man. I love that Dark Apostle. Awesome models.. awesome.

@Slave: keep it together man, seriously. cool.png

Anyway: Vow four finished with the completion of the Forgefiend. I have already posted the Dreadnought last week, so herewith my vow is completed!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/temporary_zpse24f68cc.jpg

I'm still thinking of my fifth vow... Needs to be large AND realistic or all has been for naught.

thumbsup.gif

Oh and Forte:

Got the base coat on the Stormsword. Airbrush didn't work. Large drybrush all the way.

If it's clogged - thin it more with a 1:1 mix of airbrush medium and airbrush cleaner. It'll smooth it up a little.

* grey knight terminators & dark angels deathwing surprise assault the chaos ascendant forum

* immediately hosed down by torrents of ectoplasma from the approximately 6 gazillion forgefiends randomly painted as part of this year's ETL

* dying cries of 'why are there so many? nobody even thinks they're any good?' echo into the night

* grey knight terminators & dark angels deathwing surprise assault the chaos ascendant forum

* immediately hosed down by torrents of ectoplasma from the approximately 6 gazillion forgefiends randomly painted as part of this year's ETL

* dying cries of 'why are there so many? nobody even thinks they're any good?' echo into the night

GKterminators and DAs surprise assault? What are you talking about?

Ectofiends are the coolest of them all. Plus fiends are only BS3, so Hades Autocannons pretty much are out of the question...

ANYWAY

Fith and final ETL3 vow:

I, Augustus b'Raass, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX III. 

I vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines and Codex Chaos Daemons, 

the following units with of total value of 875 points on or before August 1st: 

1 Sorcerer of Tzeentch with a Sigil of Corruption (Skull crown on Jetbike), 3 Mastery levels (indicated by the books), Disc of Tzeentch (a 30k Jetbike), Burning Brand of Skalathrax (the arcane muzzles in the front of his Jetbike) and Veteran of the Long War (he’s riding a 10,000 year old jetbike) 215 points; 1 Abbadon the Despoiler 265 points; 1 Keeper of Secrets 170 points; 2 Predators (represented by two OOP SM jetbikes) 2 x 75= 150 points; 1 Chaos Lord with Sigil of Corruption, Plasma Pistol and Murder Sword 140 points; and 1 Dark Apostle 105 points

Success will bring eternal glory to me 

and to the 47th Company of the Night Lords VIII Legio Astartes, known as the Night's Reapers. 

We bow to no God. We are terror incarnate. 

Failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

1 Sorcerer of Tzeentch with a Sigil of Corruption (Skull crown on Jetbike), 3 Mastery levels (indicated by the books), Disc of Tzeentch (a 30k Jetbike), Burning Brand of Skalathrax (the arcane muzzles in the front of his Jetbike) and Veteran of the Long War (he’s riding a 10,000 year old jetbike). 215 points

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/temporary_zpsae8918fe.jpg

1 Abbadon the Despoiler 265 points

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/temporary_zpsa0cc4ead.jpg

1 Keeper of Secrets 170 points

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Night%20Lords%20WIP/WP_20140619_0041_zpsbe00fcad.jpg

2 Predators (represented by two OOP SM jetbikes) 2 x 75= 150 points

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/temporary_zps08034bf6.jpg

1 Chaos Lord with Sigil of Corruption, Plasma Pistol and Murder Sword 140 points + 1 Dark Apostle 105 points 

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/temporary_zpsc78d51ea.jpg

DONE WITH EVERYTHING. Here is mr scorpion. I'm off to play a game but when I get back I will take a group shot. Captain, everything is in my WIP log and all done. My next vow will come later tonight as well. 

10500395_10152537004429467_3012416186237

So are we keeping steve's completion under wraps, or do we want to go let the dogs of the corpse god know that we are coming for them?

let semper give them the good news :D

Assuming none of them are skulking in, I say let them find out in the weekly update. After all, we wouldn't want them to think us a gaggle of braggards now, would we?

Dragonlover

If I have done my math correctly, (although some of these numbers seem a bit low) as of right now

Templars (Hereby known as lapdogs 1) : 535 pts completion this week

Angels of Death (Lapdogs 2): 880 pts completion this week

Dark angels (Lapdogs 0): 1515 pts completion this week

Storm Terra my brothers, for now we strike!!!

You know, I hadn't been paying much attention to how things were going up to this point, being as I was too distracted with classwork issues. But now that that's over, and I've had a chance to look back over the thread and see, in particular, the full insanity of Shields' mighty vow?

I have to say, wow. Just wow. That he finished already, potentially even with time for a second vow? Steve, you're sure to go down as one of the greatest champions in ETL history.

I can't wait to see the group shot after pic.

Wait... what's going on here? I have a busy day at work and return to find the Chaos forum on fire! cool.png

34 and i till cant be trusted with a lighter >.<

anybody knows what position were in now??

Just realized I could've given my Dark Apostle the Black Mace :( 45 pts I missed out on.

Might finish the Pred tonight and start the Zerkers tomorrow.

Congrats to Steve on completing that epic vow :tu:

Herald is done. Unfortunately my camera is at home though. Just the Raptors to go now, they'll have to wait till next week though, as I'm off to Sonisphere in the morning, so when I get home I have to pack and staying up all night painting is probably a bad idea.

Dragonlover

Archived