+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Ok still needs another layer of hardcoat / laquer but I'm otherwise going to consider it done.

Vow 5 - 700 points - GBSoK.

14426881370_0885479480_n.jpg

14434815247_5418574b25_c.jpg

Here's another picture of my super heavy engine of carnage and destruction, next to my Forgeworld Greater Brass Scorpion.

14434778927_454165a4ee_c.jpg

Feel alittle dissapointed now that my ETL III is over. Still need to work on my OoC "The Forte", my Forgefiend and a special tribute diorama for the BTs & DAs.

But otherwise, guess I'll go back to making uplifting motivational images - like this!

14620694842_0b1c13e931_b.jpg

@Augustus - Yeah, I had planned on washing and glazing so the spots had to be alittle "harder" initially.

Here's what it looks like with dry brush cabling, silver trim, wash, glaze, and hardcoat. Still need a couple more things before its done.

Further feedback welcome!

teehee.gif

14592364116_c50f28cb47_b.jpg

Nice to see the Chaos thread takes nothin seriously biggrin.png

Ok still needs another layer of hardcoat / laquer but I'm otherwise going to consider it done.

Vow 5 - 700 points - GBSoK.

14620694842_0b1c13e931_b.jpg

this would look soo much cooler with the eyes >.<

oh and dont fear lads, ive spent the past few days basecoating everything, i realized its finishing a unit then starting another from scratch that gives me painting burnout. so i gritted my teeth and spent 3 days contemplating drowning myself in my coffee and got past the wort bit, now for the bit i enjoy. ill be done in a week, then queeze in a small vow or two for bits ive been tinkering on, that secret even forte doesnt know.

Behold "The Forte" motivational vow, with Combi-Melta, Power Axe, drug dispensers, hooks, flayed faces and Daemonette 'companion'.

(Forte, if you wanted a different weapon set - let me know, I can still swap it out)

14438124869_1bb1f98e69_c.jpg

14624230162_00c059dc6f_c.jpg

Also, alittle something I'm working on as a BT / DA tribute. I'm going to call it "Grim Resolve No Matter The Odds".

Currently still building the base that will have more than a truckload of bodies.

14438118408_b89d49ee94_c.jpg

14601725276_f6ca06e447_c.jpg

Also, will the 'highest scoring' Chaos participants listed below PM me a note with some idea of what config you'd like from the following - so that I can prep my Penance (Victory rather) Vow; that is, if you are still confident of delivering on ALL your ETL III Vows.

Armor options:

Terminator (Tartaros or Cataphractii) or Power (MK III, MK IV, MK VII or Word Bearer specific, and with or without Jump Pack)

Right Hand options:

Bolt Pistol, Combi-Bolter, Combi-Plasma, Combi-Melta, Combi-Flamer, or Plasma Pistol

Right Hand and / or Left Hand options:

Chainsword, Chain Axe, Lightning Claw, Power Sword, Power Axe, Power Maul, Power Fist, Chain Fist (latter for Terminator only)

Color Scheme options:

Any of the 9 original Chaos Legions in 30K or 40K scheme

----

Chaos Undivided:

Augustus

Capitano

Fasha

Steve

Khorne:

Ben

Uprising

Nurgle:

Chaeron

Slave

Tzeentch:

MyDaemon

Slaanesh:

Noisemarine

Note - the above list of highest scoring participants subject to change depending on any new Vows and successful completions between now and end of ETL III. And let me know if I've made any mistakes in terms of who's highest scoring for each respective group.

I plan to have the models completed and mailed out before the end of the year.

I, Rayray,  offer my soul to the Gods of Chaos right now! By the time the E Tenebrae Lux challenge ends on August 1st I will double the points I have pledged in my first oath and crush the dogs of the Imperium!

For my third vow, I vow to paint Abaddon, Typhus, Be'Lakor, A daemon prince of Slaanesh with power armor, a daemon prince of Nurgle with power armor and wings, and a Chaos Lord in TDA with chainfist and black mace, fo a total of 1,417 pts.

@ Augustus: A great speeder there mate - nicely done! :tu:

@ Teetengee: Your additional penance vow is registered! Now to work!

@ The Devourer: Your vow is in. I now how you feel about economics... :rolleyes:

@ Kilofix: :blink: THIS IS BEYOND AWESOME!!!! Lovely Scorpion there mate - your attention to detail is breathtaking - I'm sure the circles and the lines correctly correspond to a Colchisian constellation after years of studying the night sky! Who's the Bulldog? An incarnation of Chaos Undivided maybe? (I also added your other vows as OoC)

@ SlaveToDarkness: There is a lot at stake mate - you'd better complete or you're Daemonette breakfast!

@ Rayray: you sure up the stakes mate. Good luck and remember - if you fail one vow, you fail all! So make sure you complete it! :devil:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ SlaveToDarkness: There is a lot at stake mate - you'd better complete or you're Daemonette breakfast!

I hope that wasn't to get him to paint quicker.

I hope that wasn't to get him to paint quicker.

Paint?? huh? i was busy greasing myself up!

@semper, now i have got all the base coating done and initial ink washes im flying through it, actually seeing units getting closer to being finished is given me a second wind. 

Random question if anybody can help, what size base does the beast of nurgle come with? terminator size or dread size?? hope its not the dread sized one as my RoC classic beast will look bloody silly on one of those!

@ Rayray: you sure up the stakes mate. Good luck and remember - if you fail one vow, you fail all! So make sure you complete it! devil.gif

I'll tell you what Cap. If I fail I'll take 8 hours and paint a model of you up, in all your loyalist shenanigans. If I to get it (ask WLK, I will).....I may just paint you up as a fallen.... a daemon prince quite possible. Join the ranks of chaos Captain...its so nice here....

@ Rayray: you sure up the stakes mate. Good luck and remember - if you fail one vow, you fail all! So make sure you complete it! devil.gif

I'll tell you what Cap. If I fail I'll take 8 hours and paint a model of you up, in all your loyalist shenanigans. If I to get it (ask WLK, I will).....I may just paint you up as a fallen.... a daemon prince quite possible. Join the ranks of chaos Captain...its so nice here....

yes, we have dancing!!!

yes, we have dancing!!!
And much better fashion sense.

breaking in my ETL slaanesh army, 6th ed (no one here has 7th yet) 1500 pts, unknown enemy, either ork or guard. 

Slaanesh Warband 'The Defecators'  1500pts
HQ
Lord - MoS, Gift of Mutation, Plasma Pistol, Murder Sword and Sigil of Corruption 165pts
Daemon Prince - MoS, Armour, Wings 215pts
TROOP
x6 Noise Marnes - Doom Siren, Blast Master, x4 Sonic Blasters and Icon of Excess 194pts
x6 Noise Marnes - Lightning Claw, Blast Master, x4 Sonic Blasters and Icon of Excess 209pts
ELITE
x6 Posessed - MoS, Mutation Icon of Excess and Rhino 254pts
Hellbrute - Plama Cannon and Power Scourge 115pts
Hellbrute - Reaper Autocannon and Power Scorge 120pts
FAST ATTACK
Raptors - MoS, Lightning Claws, x2 Plasma Pistols and Icon of Excess 195pts
Spawn - MoS 33pts

now before anyone says 'inski my localski metaski x, y and z units are crap' id just like to point out that i couldnt give a monkey love rocket about the words 'comp, tourny and meta' etc im going to be a fat balding loser playing with toy soldiers with other fat balding loosers and im goin to enjoy myself. and to see if chaos can beat everyone on the tabletop as well as we are beating EVERYONE in the ETL!!!!!

Captain Semperl: What is best in life?

Forte: To grease up and tickle your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their household pets.

Ermm... :unsure:

I'm lost for words... I literally don't know what to say... Ermm...

Are you balding? Is this the reason for the post? :unsure: what are the links about? I'm so confused... :confused:

A monkey's what?

can someone explain to me what's this about?

Archived