+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/Dreadnought/Teardownwalls.jpg

What siegemaster Graxus is trying to get at is that I completed my 2nd vow biggrin.png (pics with the flamer can be found below, I magnetized it). Have to say that I'm really happy how the dread turned out. Might get some decals on the shoulders and maybe trophy-racks as earned later on.

Nice! More Iron Warriors is always a good thing! Iron Within, Iron Without, brother!

malisteen @that is one cool plaguereaperthumbsup.gif

iron skull mask @congrats on the vow completion ,nice dreadthumbsup.gif

and i finally finished my vow despite the ridiculously hot english weather(us and weather complaining ehwhistlingW.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.png )

so here she is the big bad she devil

"princess"

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0183_zpsbe4a17a1.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0180_zps240335b0.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0181_zps86b8ce47.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0178_zps32761012.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0177_zps9f912372.jpg

and complete with "tramp stamp"msn-wink.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0179_zps208680b7.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0182_zps6b7f9254.jpg

and a special thanx to captain semper for organising and constantly updating this ETL. its been great fun and gave me the push to get old models like this painted

cheers brother

@daemonclaw. I recognize that stamp ;) Seriously though, the free hand designs have me wanting to claw my own eyes out you fiend you :tu:

And as for the UK weather...don't need a water pot to thin my paints. Just lean over my pallet!

Lastly...Semper. Don't mess the rest up mate. Not long now and you can have a day off ;) (but seriously, I don't know how you juggle it all. Kudos).

yeah I might not finish we'll see.

Also never mix nuln oil with water. Gives your mini a frost.

Shouldn't do. Sounds like you got dodgy water ;)

MY BRETHREN!!!!

ONLY EIGHT DAYS

EIGHT DAYS FOR KHORNE

EIGHT DAYS UNTIL THE FINAL ETL DEADLINE

EIGHT DAYS TO CRUSH OUR ENEMIES

EIGHT DAYS TO VINDICATE OUR LOST BROTHERS

TZEENTCH BROUGHT US ONE COMPLETION BUT WE ARE NOT THERE YET

WE STILL HAVE FORTY NINE (49!) UNFINISHED VOWS OUTSTANDING

FIFTEEN (15!) OF WHICH ARE FOLLOW-UP VOWS

MANY POINTS ARE IN THE BALANCE

MUCH IS AT STAKE

WE NEED TO FINISH OUR VOWS

PAINT FOR THE EIGHT FOLD PATH!!!!!

ONLY SO CAN WE WIN THIS

THE CRUSADE OF DARK LIGHT

I posted the tzeentch one a little too late (as time flows differently through tzeentch). This should be quite accurate.

Anyone else sweating that they may not finish?! laugh.png

I know that I am. I just finished up the fortifications and I'll have the tzeentch MC done by tonight but I basically have to get 1k points done a day from here on out. talk about a lot of work.

10537424_10152583389914467_5518444719546

Shouldn't do. Sounds like you got dodgy water msn-wink.gif

Same thing happens to me. Mix nuln with water, and it dries crusty white in the crevices, exactly the opposite of the desired effect. Extremely frustrating. Never used to happen with Badab Black.

I forget sometimes, hand have to paint regular watered down black into recessed areas to hide the damage.

I'll have to do that for parts of the reaper.

One of these days, I'll really get fed up, and start looking for an alternative blackwash online.

Shouldn't do. Sounds like you got dodgy water msn-wink.gif

Same thing happens to me. Mix nuln with water, and it dries crusty white in the crevices, exactly the opposite of the desired effect. Extremely frustrating. Never used to happen with Badab Black.

I forget sometimes, hand have to paint regular watered down black into recessed areas to hide the damage.

I'll have to do that for parts of the reaper.

One of these days, I'll really get fed up, and start looking for an alternative blackwash online.

Army Painter deep shade.

@Steve Shields. Good to see you back. Hope all is ok. And best of luck with the rest of your vow :tu:

Not exactly. I mean, with the reaper base coated, and the characters considerably further than that, I'm well beyond ETL's minimum painting requirements on my second vow. If the event ended tomorrow, I'd just post a group shot and cash in my chips. And if any other faction were close to catching us, I might do that anyway, and try to get another chunk of points base coated before the first. But as it is...

I can't exactly claim a glorious victory over the reviled forte if my models aren't done done, now can I? And that's a far taller order, with several wash and highlight layers to go on the reaper, and finishing touches all round.

Not exactly. I mean, with the reaper base coated, and the characters considerably further than that, I'm well beyond ETL's minimum painting requirements on my second vow. If the event ended tomorrow, I'd just post a group shot and cash in my chips. And if any other faction were close to catching us, I might do that anyway, and try to get another chunk of points base coated before the first. But as it is...

I can't exactly claim a glorious victory over the reviled forte if my models aren't done done, now can I? And that's a far taller order, with several wash and highlight layers to go on the reaper, and finishing touches all round.

Doesn't count if you don't finish eh ;)

Excellent completions of Akylas and daemonclaw (particularly impressed by the work on the claw - let alone the freehand)!

@daemonclaw. I recognize that stamp msn-wink.gif Seriously though, the free hand designs have me wanting to claw my own eyes out you fiend you thumbsup.gif

And as for the UK weather...don't need a water pot to thin my paints. Just lean over my pallet!

Lastly...Semper. Don't mess the rest up mate. Not long now and you can have a day off msn-wink.gif (but seriously, I don't know how you juggle it all. Kudos).

Sorry, what did I mess up? unsure.pngcry.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I think that is what I mean. Where are the minimum requirements? All my Terminators are definitely there already I would imagine!

Archived