+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Ok.  I am not lost in the warp.  I have completed vow III will post pics this afternoon.  Office has been working me like a borrowed mule and our church had VBS last week so that was a time taker. Will post today to make sure my offering to the cause is counted.

Keep at it guys.

Gub

Great stuff guys - huge progress! :tu:

PLEASE CHECK THE FIRAT PAGE TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CORRECT AND CONTACT ME IF THERE IS A DISCREPANCY

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

wee and i did my bit

edit: a little worryed about steve, what if he dosent make i in time with his second vow??

Congrats on the finish! Don;t forget to post pictures or a link to your pictures!!!

And I wouldn't worry about Steve. In a post yesterday, he said he only needed to do three more models. With his speed, even if those were all warhounds he'd still make it. ;)

Less than an hour people!

For what= The deadline is in one day, one hour, forty one minutes and about twenty seconds!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140801T17&p0=%3A&msg=ETL+III+Ends

Nice try. GMT not UTC ;)

And...I really need coffee...and to check my calendar :whistling:

Yeah forte is just a jerk he sent me a message on facebook saying that I had 40 some minutes to finish and I'm staring at my three models sprayed black and nothing else entering panic mode. He really does want us to feel all the feels. -grumbles about slaanesh followers-

Less than an hour people!

For what= The deadline is in one day, one hour, forty one minutes and about twenty seconds!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140801T17&p0=%3A&msg=ETL+III+Ends

Nice try. GMT not UTC msn-wink.gif

And...I really need coffee...and to check my calendar whistling.gif

Its ok, its ok, time flows strangely in the Warp. tongue.png

Archived