+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Blame Uprising for the two mini events msn-wink.gif

Blame miscommunication and a difference in ideas on that little mishap. But we now have two events, one during ETL, and one year round. Beside the pact got alot, and I mean alot of great models done. I am happy with the result, and hope the next pact(Starts next week) will be even bigger.

Blame Uprising for the two mini events msn-wink.gif

Blame miscommunication and a difference in ideas on that little mishap. But we now have two events, one during ETL, and one year round. Beside the pact got alot, and I mean alot of great models done. I am happy with the result, and hope the next pact(Starts next week) will be even bigger.
I'll tweek the banners for each one. Mainly just a number though ;)

Don't forget to check with Semper too to make sure events don't clash where possible too.

Thanks to all chaos participants for bringing us the victory, to Shields and R'aass for bringing home the added glories of overall champion and most impressive miniature respectively, to Semper for organizing the fall of the Imperium, and Forte for providing extra motivation to rally the Legions together.  We done good people! Now all that's left is to party in the burning ashes of the Imperial Palace!

Oh, I almost forgot, party favors! I already made black legion variants of the Custos Fidei banners, just look back a couple pages if you want. I also made a custom banner for R'aass at his request, and honestly it wasn't any trouble, so you know what?

Any Chaos forumite who successfully completed their ETL vows and would like a custom banner of their own, and is just too hungover from the celebration to just cut and paste one of their own, just PM me the image you'd like to use, and how many completions you had, and I'll whip it up for you when I have a moment over the next couple days.

The image needs to be at least big enough to fit the banner - I can shrink it down fine provided the image isn't too big, but can't make it bigger without looking pretty garbagy.

congrats to all ,we showed the imperium that although we are a ragbag band of manic warmongers and cut throats we still came together and whooped the booty big time

now if only abaddons boys showed the same brotherhood he might just bring the false empire to its knees

well done you megavowers like mr steve shields and kudos augustus b raass for most impressive minithumbsup.gif

Blame Uprising for the two mini events msn-wink.gif]

Wait - what? Uprising did only ONE event right, the Daemon Pact? The Crusade of Cinder and Ash was by noctus cornix. I was joking about the blame, I think Uprising did great. Or is there something going afoot on the PM side? Crafty Chaos guys msn-wink.gif

EDIT: THANKS again Malisteen for the awesom personalized banner. It's very generous of you to offer everyone the same! :tu:

Well done team... now back to internal war. *Slip on lightning claw and power up*

Hold that tongue you uncouth fool ;)

Well done everyone. Not only those with completed vows but also those supplying support and motivation to others.

I'm glad my nagging, depression, and humor helped annoy you to finish.

Congrats to everyone for their hard work. I can't wait until next year already. I still have about 100 demons to do, and at least 50 or so marines, but i'll probably save them for then I'm a bit painted out at the moment :P. I'll try to actually stay a bit more active on these forums in the interim, this event was a lot of fun mainly due to all the shenanigans caused by everyone. I'm actually going to start doing battle reports so maybe the first one I'll do using only ETL models. Yeah I'll do that. Again congrats to all of us evil guys.

Wait - what? Uprising did only ONE event right, the Daemon Pact? The Crusade of Cinder and Ash was by noctus cornix. I was joking about the blame, I think Uprising did great. Or is there something going afoot on the PM side? Crafty Chaos guys msn-wink.gif

Forte and I had a disagreement about the direction of pact. I was looking more hobby/fluff focus, he was point focus. So he made the soul vow and I organize pact.

In my goal to grow and make the chaos forum more friendly and creative two new events are coming. Night of a thousand uprising, is for the new traitor guard forum, its similar to pact with some twist. This will start Monday next week, alongside Pact round 2. In September(?) I was planning on doing a B&C version of the eye of terror campaign GW had a long time ago, and have that last for 3 months. That Idea is still wip, but any input is welcome.

Forte and I had a disagreement about the direction of pact. I was looking more hobby/fluff focus, he was point focus. So he made the soul vow and I organize pact.

I my goal to grow and make the chaos forum more friendly and creative two new events are coming. Night of a thousand uprising, is for the new traitor guard forum, its similar to pact with some twist. This will start Monday next week, alongside Pact round 2. In September(?) I was planning on doing a B&C version of the eye of terror campaign GW had a long time ago, and have that last for 3 months. That Idea is still wip, but any input is welcome.

Personally I'd call it crossed wires more than a disagreement ;)

End of the day though, both seemed to work and support went both ways too. I just want people to realise that if Uprising hadn't set out to do the Daemon Pact therelikely wouldn't have been any Soul Vows either :tu:

@Uprising & Forte: Aha well you guys both did a great job motivating us to get a move one. :tu:

It's just a shame the Crusade of Cinder and Ash was kinda cancelled due to RL things of noctus cornix. he seemed really be on the fast track to daemonhood with his vows, but it was kinda dead in the water before it swam... ohmy.png

I was rather disappointed by my own participation in ETL this year. I had a fair few models to contribute, but in the end, I was (just) able to do the one vow. Still, when I managed to get them done, I quite enjoyed the time spent and that is what counts for me smile.png

I'm not sure which faction I will be with next year (mainly due to my inability to focus on one army for too long, short of one at least laugh.png ). I will say that it was very fun reading the comments here (even if a fair bit was near the knuckle msn-wink.gif )

My god, it's hypnotic. Unfortunately it doesn't take into account the drunk guy stumbling around the dance floor (me) and inevitably knocking over that glass... Or trying to drink it... Most likely both but whatever happens once the glass is gone everyone will realise what a terrible dancer that guy is, he'll lose the dance off and the really hot blonde girl he has a crush on will laugh at him and then leave with another man, who happens to be really good looking and a great dancer and rich. Thus leaving room for the really ugly girl, who turns out to be pretty hot with some makeup on, and they leave together after sharing a passionate kiss. So says every teen romcom ever.

Think I need to go to bed....

I was rather disappointed by my own participation in ETL this year. I had a fair few models to contribute, but in the end, I was (just) able to do the one vow. Still, when I managed to get them done, I quite enjoyed the time spent and that is what counts for me smile.png

I'm not sure which faction I will be with next year (mainly due to my inability to focus on one army for too long, short of one at least laugh.png ). I will say that it was very fun reading the comments here (even if a fair bit was near the knuckle msn-wink.gif )

you think you feel like you did a paltry vow? I did one model. And I purposely put as few points as possible into it so I wouldn't feel like I was taking advantage of anything.

Well played all round guys. I'm currently trying to work out if I'm gonna bother with the Call or just save everything for next year... that said, I *do* have Cultists that need painting, and they are a crap points to time taken ratio. That's that then, the Call will be used to paint up my Cultists.

Dragonlover

Archived