+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Thank you everyone for your kind words and wishes. He pulled through, they were able to stop the bleeding. That being said we are still going to be spending some time in MN obviously. I'll do my best to finish when I get home, but if not, well, it's still been an experience. 

I'm glad to hear it Steve. Family comes first. Then little plastic men, then everything else. :p

My vacation starts shortly so the 60 hours weeks will end. Chosen are down to needing highlights, basing and some shading. I believe I have a Khârn I can dig up as a last minute vow after they're done...

So, I just counted and we have 34 people with uncompleted first vows. I didn't add up how many points are languishing in those vows, crying to be added to the tally, but it's gotta be quite a few thousand.

Come on folks! Two weeks, one vow. You can get it finished! We believe in you!

Also, if you're stuck, need a pick me up, whatever, we're here! If between us we can't reinspire you, something has gone horribly wrong.

Dragonlover

Good to hear, Steve.  Enjoy yourself in MN, at least as much as possible under the circumstances.  As for your vow - even if you don't finish, and your contributions are stolen from us, your awe-inspiring efforts will still be spoken of for ages to come.  Fear not for the forces of chaos, for we shall draw inspiration from your example, and give the imperial dogs a sound thrashing regardless.

As for the rest of us, time to get cracking!  Though my own contributions are but the buzzing of so many flies next to Shield's massive effort, now that I have returned from my own family excursion, I shall redouble my efforts, and get my own points in!  I've got a couple weeks with only part time work and no classes to distract me, so completion of my second vow should not be an issue.

I'd like to contribute something else to the cause...  not a third vow, not unless forte forces my hand with a third vow of his own.  I'll have to ponder this.

There's no way I'll be risking a third vow (well, it's highly unlikely).

But as Mal said, just seeing the quality and quantity of your work has been motivational Steve.

Guys let's pm all non-active participant who still have a first vow pending, and give them a positive and motivational push-in-the-back :tu: perhaps a question as to if they need help planning or perhaps appreciate regular motivational pms?

Hmm... Not so sure about that...

I appreciate the enthusiasm and I'm sure you intend to do everything in the right spirit, but I don't want people to feel that this is an obligation or that if they fail their vow they have somehow failed the community. This is supposed to be lighthearted fun but a PM in itself (no matter the content and how well is worded) may be received as too invasive.

Let's keep the motivation here in the Strategium, and don't worry, your fellow heretics know where to find us... ;)

So, I just counted and we have 34 people with uncompleted first vows. I didn't add up how many points are languishing in those vows, crying to be added to the tally, but it's gotta be quite a few thousand.

Come on folks! Two weeks, one vow. You can get it finished! We believe in you!

Also, if you're stuck, need a pick me up, whatever, we're here! If between us we can't reinspire you, something has gone horribly wrong.

Dragonlover

Well, there's only the detailing for two Raptors left to do and I'll be done with my vow. Should be done this weekend if everything works out as planned :)

wow, you have improved a lot over the course of the ETL, that looks mint

That dude looks truely brutal. Well done! thumbsup.gif

Thank you sir. At least I guess you were talking about me.

Absolutely! About you and your impressive killing machine!

Thank you sir. I do appreciate it

wow, you have improved a lot over the course of the ETL, that looks mint

Thank you sir. I appreciate it. I have seen an improvement of my work too over the course of the etl as well. But I also do put as much care into my work as I do others work.

Well done Arizona! You may need to consider Chaos in the future! :)

Faelchu: your vow is in mate - good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thank you semper. I don't see me doing chaos though. I really hated painting the chaos troops I own and if for for the etl, I never would have touched them to begin with. Had them for years and couldn't bring myself to paint them.

Archived