+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

And mean that I don't have to paint a living and uncorrupted Emperor's Champion model too!

Ands Semper, I have quite a few of those 'never got round to' metal models. Few of them completely OOP too. But, mostly things I can't post on B&C unfortunately as I love the input people from here give.

Forgive me, Brothers for it's taken far, far, far too long to get anything done. However, I'll be posting pictures etc of my progress (Hellbrute 80% ish complete, Cultists 80% ish complete, Rai Lurweiss 20% complete) I'm giving myself a break as I've basically spent most of today doing most of my vow from scratch and my knees/back are killing me. If I can't get it finished today, I have a few days after work and all day Wednesday to do so.

I'll add the link to the topic once I've posted there.

Good to see you Aquilanus! I was worried we'd lost you to the comforting embrace of loyalty and honour.

Dragonlover

Nooo, just having to do stupid hours at work, procrastination and other insidious things laugh.png

Anyway, here is the link showing my progress:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/284292-bahltimyr-reavers-etl-2014-better-late-than-never/?p=3750370

laugh.png

No, my back is down to a car accident 15 years or so ago and my knees are due to the two operations I've had (and have done little respite for) tl:dr - I sit still for too long and my back/knees seize up.

Any hoo, here is the second post:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/284292-bahltimyr-reavers-etl-2014-better-late-than-never/?p=3750432

well done guys there is some great stuff going on here recently

augustus @great work getting the vows finished and to such a high standard well done that man thumbsup.gif wub.png

and forte yay you finished another vow and once again a great job

i have nearly finished my greater daemon and therefore my poor points collective to help the faction

here she is so far

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0175_zpsab368672.jpg

and i punished myself by doing the base for her as a homage to forte's image

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0176_zpsfa2065fb.jpg

and hopefully full finish in a couple of days

remember all

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/hellraiser-bert_zpsec0715ad.jpg

good luck everyonethumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

A slaanesh super heavy(its forte, so it is done to an extremely high quality) , A forge world keeper (some of the best free hand I have every seen, of all time), and cultist chan.  To much slaanesh, need more Khorne :/

forget Khorne, Slaanesh will rule this world in fewweeks :D I am going to fiish all my minis in 2 weeks time :D

Nicely done daemonclaw. Amazing work on the base too. I really should have had that image to hand for reference when I did my freehand. Live and learn eh.

@Uprising. Too much Slaanesh. Is there such a thing.

Nicely done daemonclaw. Amazing work on the base too. I really should have had that image to hand for reference when I did my freehand. Live and learn eh.

The term "overdose".

The term "overdose".
Nope, still not getting it ;)

So much to catch up on - you folks have done some amazing work.

I'm not dead, but I have lost a good 3 weeks painting time to illness which leaves me with a chaos lord in the undercoat stage and only 10 days to paint him is. He won't be pretty like I planned, but at least he'll be done...

Wow there is some nice stuff flowing through these pages.  been out of town for the weekend.  Did manage to complete my vow though.  Need to snap some pictures ASAP.  Sadly looks like i will not be able to toss that vow IV in there but this has been a truly awesome experience.   Many thanks to all the hard work, multitude of likes, friendly banter, and to Chaeron for leading me over here in the first place to participate.  Got a decent amount painted to boot.  

Will do some pics of the stuff for Vow III and even thinking I will do a family shot of the Nurgle items.  Added several points for grandfather over the course of this thing.

Anyway will get the pics up and wait patiently for call of chaos.

Gub

So I may not have a camera when I finish my current vow. But I already took before pics for what I believe will be my next vow. Would it be permissible, once I finish the current one of course, to post a completion with pics pending and move on to the next vow?

The term "overdose".
Nope, still not getting it msn-wink.gif

hey... pssst... hey you... wanna by some warp dust???

Archived