+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Vow three is done

Nurgle Sorc Better Pic

(Sorry about pic, it was taken with my webcam)

Vow four:

I, Teetengee, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete  from Codex: Chaos Space Marines: 1  Chaos Lord with Mark of Slaanesh, Sigil of Corruption, Burning Brand of Skalathrax, and Power Lance of total value 135 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to The Prince of Excess and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Pic:

Hoardkeepers Captain Kitbash

MORE MORE MORE

So I may not have a camera when I finish my current vow. But I already took before pics for what I believe will be my next vow. Would it be permissible, once I finish the current one of course, to post a completion with pics pending and move on to the next vow?

I see you managed to take the pic after all. It's the mother of bad pic but I hope you'll take a better one later on... tongue.png Be that as it may your status is updated - good luck! smile.png

Yay, my vow is done! I'll try to take pictures later this evening or tomorrow morning biggrin.png

OK Kythnos - I'll update when you post the pics. Just give me a heads-up when you do.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

gallery_29004_9303_376881.png

gallery_29004_9703_78134.png

Current progress of Soul Vows

Akyla
Angelus Encarmine = vow 1
Augustus b'Raass = Complete
B E N
Blackheart
Chaeron
daemonclaw
Dragonlover = Complete
forte = Complete
Gubnutz Da Grim
Hellrender = vow 1
Kilofix = Complete
malisteen
noctus cornix = vow 1
Razblood = Complete
Scribe of Khorne
SlaveToDarkness
Teetengee

And another look at what you will gain.

THIS IS ONLY TO BE USED WHEN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN MET:

1. THE ETL HAS FINISHED

2. YOU DOUBLED THE POINTS VALUE OF YOUR ORIGINAL VOW

3. YOU COMPLETED ALL VOWS MADE

gallery_29004_9303_5600.png
(Ignore how the tag looks on a mobile browser. The background is transparent.)

And there may be something for those who displease the Gods!

Yay, my vow is done! I'll try to take pictures later this evening or tomorrow morning biggrin.png

OK Kythnos - I'll update when you post the pics. Just give me a heads-up when you do.

Here you go:

gallery_43993_7905_35545.jpg

More pictures of the individual units can be found in my WIP-thread:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/199456-kythnos-iron-warriors/?p=3752381

Thanks for all the work you're putting into this event, to make it truly unique and awesome! smile.png

My second ETL III vow:

I, Tenebris, Lord of Chaos, Scion of Alpharius and servant of the Ruinous Powers, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines; 20 Cultists and 10 Chaos Space Marines of total value 300 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Alpha Legion and Chaos Undivided and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

My penance vow:

If team Chaos loses this year in ETL or should I fail to uphold any of my vows for the competition, I Tenebris, Scion of Alpharius and servant of the ruinous powers promise the following. I will paint a Space Marine Scout Squad with Sniper Rifles in the livery of the Ultramarines. I will give away the squad to a fellow local player who plays Ultramarines and due to a grave case of diabetes is in constant tremors which prevent him to paint any models. This; I Tenebris, vow.

So let's begin:

The parts from Dark Vengeance (Cultists and several Chosen which I used for the CSM Squad)

http://shrani.si/f/3q/yx/17wviy0P/5/dark-vengeance-basecoat.jpg

The remaining 20 Cultists:

http://shrani.si/f/3J/13a/2XKRr240/2014-07-22-203724.jpg

The 10 men Chaos Space Marine Squad, originally Alpha Legion but then I elected to paint them in the Word Bearers scheme due to a commission which also included the buyout of my remaining CSM. I asked for the permission.

http://shrani.si/f/1U/WI/3NgJ7z7F/2014-07-22-203856.jpg

In penance for both my tardiness of delivering the vow as well as the change of the scheme (while still Undivided) I elected to paint my penance vow and deliver the Ultramarines Scouts with Precision Rifles to the person I mentioned. I do not have the pre pic since it was effectively a bag of bits bought for a great price on the net. But I must say that the loyalists have it easy, no armour trim, no spikes, no horns... it was easy. I still favour Chaos, it has the inkling to show who is a proper painter... and who simply plays loyalists biggrin.png

http://shrani.si/f/1t/Sr/2XRZH8U4/2014-07-10-141722.jpg

I am especially happy how the camo cloaks turned out and the cloth painted with Pallid Wynch Flesh is of a great tone. It looks like a nice creamy scheme, and a rugged fabric if you use Seraphim Sepia for the wash.

Again, I do apologize for my tardiness.

If people are still vowing this late then I guess there's still hope for me! I'm onto the armour trim and dear gods there's so much of it on this mini. Feels good to be painting again, though. Real good.

Kythnos, that's a very nice pose on the Dark Master.

Basecoat's done on the plaguereaper:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Plaguereaper13_zps17cf7d96.jpg

more pics in thread.

Still on track to finish by August first.

MY BRETHREN!!!!

ONLY NINE DAYS

NINE DAYS FOR TZEENTCH

NINE DAYS UNTIL THE FINAL ETL DEADLINE

NINE DAYS TO CRUSH OUR ENEMIES

NINE DAYS TO VINDICATE OUR LOST BROTHERS

WE STILL HAVE FIFTY (50!) UNFINISHED VOWS OUTSTANDING

FOURTEEN (14!) OF WHICH ARE FOLLOW-UP VOWS

MANY POINTS ARE IN THE BALANCE

MUCH IS AT STAKE

WE NEED TO FINISH OUR VOWS

ONLY SO CAN WE WIN THIS

THE CRUSADE OF DARK LIGHT

And for those on the far end of the GMT line, it's even less time!

@ Tenebris: Well done! Those Word Bearers look especially nice - just wished for a larger pic... Regardless congratulations on your completion! thumbsup.gif

@ Iron Skull Mask: He looks great! woot.gif Graxus for President! laugh.png

@ Malisteen: Wha... The cannon man... ph34r.png

Great stuff guys - keep going, the update is on Thusday, so the more you finish by then the better!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived