+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Imperial Guard Strategium+++

Thanks. smile.png It's taken a stupid amount of time to get decent with that stuff.

It was worth it thumbsup.gif

For those who have recently enlisted why not create a WIP topic here in the IG section? It's a great way to motivate yourself and provide a place to discuss your vow progress in more detail. You find that if you've not updated it recently it gnaws at you and drives you onwards to greater glory msn-wink.gif

I haven an ongoing thread in the WIP forum with more details and stuff about thought processes(the madness, really) that goes into this stuff: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/278032-bcks-thread-of-stuff-etl-for-vostroya-for-the-emperor/?p=3677797

Fantastic sculpting BCK! Really looking forward to seeing how the Command Squad and the Commisar turn out.

I jumped into this one with both feet and I hope it turns out well. I still have no idea what to do for the Commander, Master of Ordnance, medic, or vox-caster figures yet.

Here it is.

I, uberwolve answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete 1 Imperial Guard Commissar Lord. on or before August First Success will bring Eternal Glory to the Regiment and Failure will doom me to bear the badge of shame until the end of the year.

Commissar lord. Plasma pistol Krak grenades and the blade of conquest.  107 points.

All of my pictures will be posted in my thread.  First pictures later today.

If the mood strikes me I may do more but I won't know until I get their. I have been in a foul mood with all the , And don't take this completely the wrong way, posters here. I like that we are getting more Guardsmen joining the regiment. I really do. But sometimes I read a list post or a post by a "jumper" and I just have to stop. The real Guardsmen will stay after the new has worn off and we will be stronger for it.  We have a good group here. I will do my part for our war efforts as I am able. I have a load of work coming in and I am not sure what I will manage outside of a few small vows at best. 

I'm liking the look of the participation post, so many comrades lending their strength! :D Where is walter's vow though? I don't want to have to demote him to the bunk near the door, as the draft excluder doesn't work very well so it can get a bit chilly at night... tongue.png

I hope to see some more updates and/or WIP topics from people, especially those that have haven't been posting much so far. If you need anything I'm only on the other end of a PM smile.png

@ Captain Semper Their seems to be a clerical error on that form. The commissar has decided to allow it to be corrected. But wishes me to inform you he's keeping an eye on you...

You spelled me name wrong...whistlingW.gif

I'm fashionably late as usual but here goes:

I +DAN+answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete: 

1 Heavy artillery carriage with earthshaker cannon with five artillery crew members=  81pts 

1 Ten man grenadier squad inc 1 Watchmaster with plasma pistol. 1 Grenadier with heavy flamer and 1 with a heavy stubber= 215pts

1 Infantry squad with krak grenades and a flamer= 75pts

1 Infantry squad with krak grenades and a grenade launcher=75pts

Total 446.

Feel free to check the points values as i just got these from the death korps pdf and im not a player only a painter but want to do my bit.

The two infantry squads and the artillery crew

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a566/dan87smith/DSCN0354_zps78c8e511.jpg

The big gun itself and the arm less grenadier squad (wow that's a blurry pic)

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a566/dan87smith/DSCN0352_zpsba978bd7.jpg

I've ran out of chaos black primer....luckily i managed to get the earthshaker primed so i'm going to get cracking with it starting from........now!

Excellent, welcome aboard Dan! biggrin.png Are you sure you don't want any upgrades on your Grenadiers though?

Silly me pressed the wrong button during the typing of my vow....all fixed

t is never a mistake but purely intentional act based on the nefarious schemes of the Inner Circle. We do not do mistakes.

Corrected. tongue.png

Thank you. The Commissar is pleased he can now return to the emperors more meaningful work. Now.. who's got the most comfy chair... Time for a requisition..

Semper is very busy juggling the many ETL balls

And Captain, I don't care what WF says about you. I don't really think your a ball juggler...........msn-wink.gif

By the throne this may get me shot...

t is never a mistake but purely intentional act based on the nefarious schemes of the Inner Circle. We do not do mistakes.

Corrected. tongue.png

Thank you. The Commissar is pleased he can now return to the emperors more meaningful work. Now.. who's got the most comfy chair... Time for a requisition..

>

And Captain, I don't care what WF says about you. I don't really think your a ball juggler...........msn-wink.gif

The Guard takes all kinds uber ;)...

Ive not posted a pic yet as Ive had some household things to take care of... life seems to be settling down a lil and Im looking forward to picking up my brush

Corrected. tongue.png

>

Shot? You'd wish... This is the Inner Circle of the Dark Angels you're talking about... :devil:

I wondered what that bolt pistol sign in the clouds was for... Seems to me if you've time for such frivolity then you have time to paint a few more models msn-wink.gif

... and bolt pistol? You know we have a plasma fetish in the Rock. Even Terminators have it. But he should be so lucky...

Who invited the turkey? Wait I have an idea, someone bring some potatoes, meat and veg... we'll eat well tonight comrades! :lol: Might be just as well too, our updates have been lacking lately so maybe a good meal to replenish energy levels is just what's needed?

Converted from Dark Angels after 10 years of playing them to the might of the Imperial Guard in october last year but I have yet to really paint anything so this is a perfect opportunity to get that sorted!

Will start small and if I have time add a bit more later on

I Ldorte answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 Leman Russ Battle Tank: Hull mounted lascannon, smoke launchers, dozer blade 170pts

Welcome Ldorte! Good to see another tank added to the war effort, starting small is a good idea as you can better gauge where you're at as the ETL progresses and every little helps! I look forward to seeing your Guard as you paint them up, do you have a colour scheme?

Archived