+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Imperial Guard Strategium+++

Even the dread Commissar needs his sleep tongue.png Besides, all Guardsmen should get a good night's rest to rise in the morning fresh and ready to slay His foes smile.png

Our completed points are increasing quite well, but we shouldn't give up. Let's keep on pushing to complete our vows biggrin.png Though it appears the GK and SoB can't be bothered so it's up to us to carry the day. Which is perhaps fitting as the Guard does the heavy lifting in universe too laugh.pngmsn-wink.gif It doesn't really matter, if their faith is lacking then we shall make up for it with ours!

Well done hendric - the plane is awesome indeed with some strong Eastern Front references... ;)

Now you have one vow left - use it wisely. Do not risk failure for failing the 5th vow will nullify all previous ones too! Also scratch-builds are not allowed in the ETL - you can convert all you like but the core should be a normal model... (not necessarily GW model mind you...) 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Now you have one vow left - use it wisely. Do not risk failure for failing the 5th vow will nullify all previous ones too! Also scratch-builds are not allowed in the ETL - you can convert all you like but the core should be a normal model... (not necessarily GW model mind you...)

really? that means my malcador infernus and hydra emplacement were not allowed either....unsure.png

I hereby report my 2nd vow as complete! Apologies for the terrible picture bit it is quite late and I am very tired!
gallery_30308_9560_56943.jpg

It was a long slog made all the longer when I must have spent a good hour or so looking for my transfer sheets (and putting everything back again). I was fed up with not knowing where they were but it was worth it smile.png Bonus shot of Corporal Isshin with his Regimental numbering:
gallery_30308_9560_34462.jpg

I hereby report my 2nd vow as complete! Apologies for the terrible picture bit it is quite late and I am very tired!

gallery_30308_9560_56943.jpg

It was a long slog made all the longer when I must have spent a good hour or so looking for my transfer sheets (and putting everything back again). I was fed up with not knowing where they were but it was worth it smile.png Bonus shot of Corporal Isshin with his Regimental numbering:

gallery_30308_9560_34462.jpg

Well done, though inknow you were frustrated doing these. My god they look so awesome they are definately worth it.

well done on the russ. A very nice simple yet striking camo scheme.

My one and only vow is complete. Wish I could do more for the Guard, but sadly, this was all I had left unpainted.

14500846606_977d700d7b.jpg

14544070133_c2401aaac0.jpg

Every vow is worth the contribution and your models look amazing.

Well done all, now where is my paint brush and glue........

Wow, well said Captain! Two more vows done and of such excellent quality! Well done to you both, fantastic work! biggrin.pngthumbsup.gif I'm all fired up for my next vow, I've got some stuff to do today but I'll be back soon to declare my vow with some WIP shots. I've only got a week or so before I'm off on holiday for a while, but if I can finish my next vow before I go I'm sure I can get little 4th vow in.

Keep pushing onwards to glory comrades! smile.png

since it's another rainy day and apperently scartchbuilding isn't allowed i'm not continuing work on my macharius vulcan. instead i'll repaint the last two imperial guard vehicles which i currentyl own, thereby making my entire armoured army painted in the proper cadian 812th colours!

I hereby vow to paint the following:

-vulture; one twin linked punisher gatling cannon (nose mounted 1 barrel version), infra red targeting, distintive markings 170 pts

-vendetta: HB sponsons 190 pts

if allowed i'd also paint 1 Coteaz (100 pts), since it's for the same faction?

hereby bringing my total vowed amount of points to 2870(or 2970), challenging anyone to meet my points for the honour of faction champion! who will race me?!msn-wink.gif

since it's another rainy day and apperently scartchbuilding isn't allowed i'm not continuing work on my macharius vulcan. instead i'll repaint the last two imperial guard vehicles which i currentyl own, thereby making my entire armoured army painted in the proper cadian 812th colours!

I hereby vow to paint the following:

-vulture; one twin linked punisher gatling cannon (nose mounted 1 barrel version), infra red targeting, distintive markings 170 pts

-vendetta: HB sponsons 190 pts

if allowed i'd also paint 1 Coteaz (100 pts), since it's for the same faction?

hereby bringing my total vowed amount of points to 2870(or 2970), challenging anyone to meet my points for the honour of faction champion! who will race me?!msn-wink.gif

My planned next vow would put me at 2910, I'm not sure I'll have the time to do anything more so you've probably got this one tongue.png

Either way good luck with your last vow, you've done brilliant work so far!

do try Ldorte! do try! it can only swell our ranks! no guts no glory afterall!

made some significant progress on my vow. here's how they looked before lunch:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb281/amorfatipictures/IMG_20140628_153155_zpsvjvifplz.jpg

and here's how the vulture looked right after dinner! ;)

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb281/amorfatipictures/IMG_20140628_203935_zpsy9lg5mvo.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb281/amorfatipictures/IMG_20140628_203953_zpscnfzejhb.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb281/amorfatipictures/IMG_20140628_204001_zpsxaylwolp.jpg

only the vendetta  (and coteaz) left to do

Captain Sox  I don't think it's really a question as to whether you should do another!

Surely the only question is how many?

How about 2 Chimera?

Vow 4: 2 Chimera Transports, each with a dozer blade. One has Multi-Laser and Heavy Flamer the other 2 Heavy Bolters. Total of 140 points. None of the weapons are glued on and can be switched out easily. I will have this vow complete by August 1. The total points for this vow is 140.

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/Odogg242/photo_zpsc185f851.jpg

I love the smell of vow progress in the morning! I have two Valkyries vowed...unfortunately, one of these was painted pre-ETL, so I still owe you one...along with a Kasrkin command squad. Gettting close, should be done with vow 1 in about three weeks.

gallery_13203_9402_266112.jpg

Archived