+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Imperial Guard Strategium+++

Excuse while I steal that Ramp Gunner idea for whenever I build my Valkyrie/Vendetta/Vulture.

Feel free. We need to come up with some rules for him though.

Finding something for the ramp hyd rams is key though and I used a trimmed down dozer blade rig.

NOW PLEASE WRAP IT UP - ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE HEAVILY INVESTED ALREADY: DARK APOSTLE, LDORTE AND HENDRIK! IF YIU FAIL ON YOUR LAST VOW ALL PRVIOUS ONES WILL BE NULLIFIED AND COUNT FOR NOTHING!

Indeed.

Messrs. Smith and Jones here would be most displeased with any member of the Emperor(beloved by all)'s regiments who nullified their completed vows with rash action at this stage.

med_gallery_63428_8145_10261.jpg

Should have these gentlemen done in a few days (then again, my son is not one to sleep early on weekends...).

Haha, that was what I thought but there was not one big enough. Was going for the knight stomped everything and that's what's left look. At some point I might make my own base that can fit the crater and other details on, but for ETL purposes, it's not getting one as it's only for display at the moment and the one it came with is too small.

I'm a slow, careful and newbie painter. tongue.png

I'm slow and careful but not newbie. I don't know how you guys are able to paint so fast.

Me, too...almost 20 years in, the outcomes have improved, but things sure aren't getting done any faster!

Vow 4, and my final entry in this years ETL complete!

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/Odogg242/photo1_zps6e8889d1.jpg

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/Odogg242/photo2_zps5da48952.jpg

Learned so much about painting armour. This ETL was my first real attempt at painting tanks, and they are so much fun to paint! I will add some more mud and weathering at some point....

Thanks for all your hard work Semper, and all involved!

here's a 20 gun salute to you all!

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/Odogg242/photo3_zps935360fb.jpg

Congratulations Sox, they look great - I especially like the treatment of the tracks! Your status is updated!

Now there are no more outstanding 4th vows but we still have three outstanding 5th vows. Make sure you complete guys - the Inner Circle is not know for its leniency! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, the first page (post 2) sort of gives you the info you require... msn-wink.gif

If there is "COMPLETE" next to a vow it means it's completed. If there is nothing it means it's outstanding. Now I got everything on a spreadsheet too which makes it easier for me to follow but the info is there...

To make it easy, forgetting about the first vows for a minute and looking at second vows onwards (and for the IG forum only) we have the following situation (currently):

Second vows: Only Kierdale's vow is outstanding

Third vows: scatmandoo and WarriorFish

Fourth vows: All done

Fifth vows: Dark Apostle, Hendrik and Ldorte.

Check it out yourself and come back if you got any queries...

Today is the last day we're jousting here in schaffhausen and tomorrow we'll all be on our long trip home from Switzerland. Either way,this will mean I won't be home before Tuesday. The weathering is only a quick wash so it'll be finished very soon!

Today is the last day we're jousting here in schaffhausen and tomorrow we'll all be on our long trip home from Switzerland. Either way,this will mean I won't be home before Tuesday. The weathering is only a quick wash so it'll be finished very soon!

Like - with Horses and Lances?

Well, the first page (post 2) sort of gives you the info you require... msn-wink.gif

If there is "COMPLETE" next to a vow it means it's completed. If there is nothing it means it's outstanding. Now I got everything on a spreadsheet too which makes it easier for me to follow but the info is there...

To make it easy, forgetting about the first vows for a minute and looking at second vows onwards (and for the IG forum only) we have the following situation (currently):

Second vows: Only Kierdale's vow is outstanding

Third vows: scatmandoo and WarriorFish

Fourth vows: All done

Fifth vows: Dark Apostle, Hendrik and Ldorte.

Check it out yourself and come back if you got any queries...

Wow...just had a look...I'm going to make it, I have 11 days to finish my last model, and it's proceeding rapidly (by my standards). I'm a little shocked at the number of sub-500-point first vows that remain incomplete, and I'm a little concerned about the vows around the size of mine (~1500+ points), since those would represent massive boosts to our final tally...I'll say it again, eleven days, gentlemen, fail not in your duty to Him-on-Earth!

Like - with Horses and Lances?

Why not? Did you note his location?

Oh, I don't know... I do not have a set time for it - it depends on my daily schedule....

In order to be safe you have to finish by Wednesday, but early Thursday is also a possibility... :)

Archived