+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Imperial Guard Strategium+++

I was going to do it, but Kier said I have to clean the back yard before I'm allowed to use it again. Something about "too many brains on the wall" and "if I have to wade through blood again I'll send you the cleaning bill". I don't see what the big deal is, personally. It's lived in - a working space it's not supposed to be clean right?

Because cleaning all that spilled cerebellum out of my jackboots is irritating. Leave one bit in and it starts to smell something awful.

Get them to dig their own graves first, will you?!

That's what we have spades for, you know?

I, your humble servant and Grand Poobah of Numerica Prime, in the name of Him-on-Earth and in consultation with his Most Holy Inquisition, their inscription into the rolls of the Departmento Munitiorum having been verified by representatives of the Officio Praefectus and their machine spirits having been screened for any irregularities by the Priesthood of Mars, do present the following for consideration in completion of my 2014 ETL vow:

Knight-commander Pask in Vanquisher with hull lascannon: 215
Shadowsword with two sets of sponsons and hull heavy bolter: 565
avenger strike fighter with dual missile launchers 190

ten stormtroopers with two melta guns 150

stormtrooper command squad with four plasma guns 145

two valkyries 250

autocannon heavy weapons squad 75

gallery_13203_9402_244827.jpg

May they serve faithfully to purge the galaxy of His most foul enemies, the perfidious traitor, the vile heretic, the unclean mutant, and all manner of foul xenos!

Excellent work on getting those in, March, they're looking pretty damn sweet!

Nice Priest models Heckus, are they third party?

They are converted from plastic Bretonian peasant miltiamen (warhammer fantasy).  I have a Tech-priest and servitors made from them as as well.

@ march10k: That's finishing in style mate - congratulations!!! A worthy addition to the IG effort... and in the nick of time! :)

@ Heckus: Good show and an excellent choice of parts! Phew! :D

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

This is great everyone, I'm glad to see the AM are pushing so hard. I wish we would have had more GK entries but we few have helped for the glory of the Emperor. Hopefully the sisters will get some more troops (points) to help with this last week push. Good job!

Dread here just completed 3.7kpts worth of Grey Knights! Which means that in true GK tradition the reinforcements arrived at the last minute!

As such your faction's total propelled to 18.8kpts!!! The question is, can you go above the 20k mark? Time to renew your efforts, and prepare the final assault. The GKs did their bit, now end this! 

Honour calls! For the Emperor! Follow your Commissars to the gates of Hell!!!

Cool stuff Captain Sox - very clean job! Love the flag by the way.  :D

Now let's see Dark Apostle and Ldorte completing (and WarriorFish ;)) Then all your second and subsequent vows will be fulfilled! :)

Cheers, there was orignally going to be most of the rest of the army getting done, but real life happened and I was lucky to get this little lot done. I love the old style metal cadians so next up when life is calmer I have 80+ of them to do :)

Fantastic work everyone! I got home early afternoon and I got painting quickly, progress is good so I should be able to spend my evenings painting at a fairly relaxed pace :D Just finishing the last of the green, including redoing some of the first Hydra I wasn't entirely happy with :)

Ahhhh.... the sweet smell of success...

I, lionofjudah, vow to add to the IG ETL-

1 CCS with straken, 3 meltas and a medic-235

1 infantry squad with a grenade launcher and vox-60

1 vet squad with harker, 3 plasma guns and a lascannon.-165

3 mortar teams.-60

1 6 man storm trooper squad with 2 meltas and a sgt with power axe and melta bombs. -122

2 vendettas-340

1 thunderer assault gun-140

for a total of – 1122 points

Completed...

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Default75/Snapbucket/49DDC1EC_zps1437d60c.jpg

Archived