+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Sisters of Battle Strategium+++

+++ETL III – ADEPTA SORORITAS STRATEGIUM+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Header_05C.jpg

Most devout of the Emperor’s servants,

The Emperor calls! The Sisterhood must answer and assume the prominent position they’re assigned to within Imperium’s military machine! Lead the countless billions of the Imperial Guard who look upon you for spiritual guidance, support the Knights of Grey as they do the Emperor’s work. You’ll be backed by the Mechanicum against the tide of the faithless and teach them what it means to shun the Emperor’s benevolence: a fiery death! And in this game of prosecution it’s time to declare yourself:

PRIMUS INTER PARES!

++++++++++++++++++++++

Welcome to ETL III and the Adeptus Sorortitas Strategium! Here is the home for those who want to participate in the ETL putting their weight behind the Codex: Adepta Sororitas! However Sisters of Battle do not fight alone! They have the full backing of the Imperial armies and agencies, so expect the support of the mighty Imperial Guard, the purest of soul Grey Knights and the limitless resources of the Mechanicum. All those forums will stand as one to face their rivals, Loyalists and Traitors alike!

The rules of ETL III can be found below:

E TENEBRAE LUX III RULES

So what purpose does the Strategium serve? Well, its official function includes the following:
  • Post vows & declare completions. This is very important as placing the vows elsewhere will create unnecessary confusion and lead to mistakes. Also if you do not report the completion here, your status will not be updated.
  • Participation tables. Here I will be updating the rosters of participation so make sure you see your name is listed and that your status is correct - and if not, notify me. Furthermore, given the diversity of the Angels of Death faction, I will group all participants according to the forum of origination.
  • Post your pictures. Remember, we need at least two – one “before” and one “after” but feel free to post as many WIP pictures as you like!
  • Weekly updates. This is where I’ll be posting every week an update of the event in general so the frater can keep track of what is going on in the wider picture.
  • You are also welcome to use this thread to encourage each other, devise strategies, discuss the developments of the ETL and of course ask questions. For the latter you can also PM me.
ALL WHO MAKE A VOW AND ARE LISTED BELOW HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO WEAR THE OATH OF MOMENT:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Banner_V2_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

So with no further ado, let’s begin!

Sisters of Battle - LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

The list is alphabetical.

CollectiveCounciousness | Vow 1 [209]

David Ravel | Vow 1 (500) COMPLETE

Duke Danse Macabre | Vow 1 [265]

Fibonacci | Vow 1 [1,893]

Kael24 | Vow 1 (100) COMPLETE

Namine | Vow 1 (170) COMPLETE

Nikolai180393 | Vow 1 [45]

oreaper84 | Vow 1 [760]

Parn | Vow 1 [215]

xFallenx | Vow 1 [321]

I Kael24 answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete 1 Ministorum Priest with power sword and plasma pistol as well as 3 Death Cult Assassins From Codex: Adepta Sororitas of total value of 100 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring total glory to the Ecclesiarchy  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year end.

First time I've done this so hopefully I got it right. I'm sure I have the points added up right but if not someone let me know and I'll edit it. Gonna be fun :)

I CollectiveCounciousness answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete 1 exorcist and 6 celestians from codex: Adepta Sororitas on or before August 1st for a total value of 209 pts. Success will bring glory to the order and failure will doom me to bear the badge of shame for the remainder of the year.

Wish I had more models to paint:(

It's about completions more than anything - you can vow as much as you like but it counts for nothing unless you complete everything msn-wink.gif There is much to be gained, let's show those more populous factions what true faith and resolve mean biggrin.png

I, xFallenx, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete:

~ 1 exorcist;

~ 3x Melta Sisters;

~ 4x Priests;
within codex: Adepta Sororitas on or before August 1st for a total value of 321 pts. Success will bring glory to the order and failure will doom me to bear the badge of shame for the remainder of the year.

Time to make amends!

I, Naminé, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux 2014 and vow to complete 9 Sister Repentia and 1 Mistress of Repentance within codex: Adepta Sororitas on or before August 1st for a total value of 170 points.

Success will bring glory to the order and failure will doom me to bear the badge of shame for the remainder of the year.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p45/quistis333/20140501_152240_zps27ed59d6.jpg

I Parn answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete 1 Cannoness (with Power Sword and Inferno Pistol) and 5 Dominions (with Superior with Chainsword and Bolt Pistol and 4 Meltaguns) From Codex: Adepta Sororitas of total value of 215 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring total glory to the Ecclesiarchy and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year end.

I Fibonacci answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

125 Canoness with inferno pistol, Blade of Admonition and rosarius

115 Command Squad with dialogus, hospitliar, Heavy Flamers(2) and a Sacred Banner

110 Command Squad with Heavy Flamers(2), flamers(2), and a power sword

125 Seraphim(5) with dual hand flamers and Superior with plasma pistol and power sword

155 Battle Sister Squad(5) with flamer and Supertioe with combi-melta and power sword in an Immolator with twin-linked Multi-meltas and dozer blade

155 Battle Sister Squad(5) with flamer and Supertioe with combi-melta and power sword in an Immolator with twin-linked Multi-meltas and dozer blade

245 Battle Sister Squad(10) with melta, Multi-melta, Simulacrum, and a Superior with combi-flamer in a Repressor

235 Battle Sister Squad(10) with melta, Multi-melta and a Superior with combi-flamer in a Repressor

138 Battle Sister Squad(9) with melta, Multa-melta and a Simulacrum

250 Exorcist(2)

240 Penitent Engines(3)

from Codex: Adepta Sororitas of total value 1893 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Order of the Sacred Rose] and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Work in progress thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/290478-fibonaccis-elt2014-vows/

I oreaper of the order of the Midnight Sorrow, answer the call of the E TENEBREA LUX. I vow to complete...

1 cannoness with evicerator and combi flamer (105)

5  ministorum priestesses (125)

10 battle sisters w/heavy flamer, flamer (135)

10 battle sisters w/heavy flamer, flamer (135)

Immolator- 60

IA kit bash repressor (75)

exorcist (125)

total (so far) - 760

Success will bring eternal glory to my holy order, and failure will will doom me to bear the badge of shame until the years end

:eek Fibonacci that vow -- wow! That must be the most expensive vow in all of ETL. I commend your zeal, sir!

Maybe he should get a 'big spender' award ;)

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

Important note:
FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS THE BLACK TEMPLARS ARE A FACTION IN THEIR OWN RIGHT. THE REST OF THE ANGELS OF DEATH SUB-FORUMS WILL CONTINUE TO BE CALLED THE ANGELS OF DEATH AND THEY TOO WILL BECOME A FACTION IN THEIR OWN RIGHT.

For more details follow the link above.

Archived