+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

*Goes to HH Subforum to see what the heresy boys are up to for ETL III...*

*... returns to the 41st millennium in tears*

We always have enough space in this forum for you brother msn-wink.gif

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/compositions/17020432/views/1,width=280,height=280,appearanceId=2.png/terminator-i-ll-be-back_design.png

Alright, I just placed an Anvil Industries order to combine with a Mk2 Bundle set.

Lemme whack up a few lists, and then I'll see about a vow.

Edit: Alright, first Vow:

I, TheWarmaster, will answer the call of the ETL, and complete the following, from the Great Crusade (Horus Heresy) for a total value of 365 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring honour to the XXth Legiones Astartes and failure will shame me to bearing the Seal of the Oath Breaker until year's end. (I still bear last year's shame as well, for not being able to paint 10 models...)

Praetor: 135

-Paragon blade, volkite charger, iron halo, Pride of the Legion

Command Squad: 230

-4x, 4 volkite chargers, 2 power swords

-Rhino: havoc launcher

*Goes to HH Subforum to see what the heresy boys are up to for ETL III...*

*... returns to the 41st millennium in tears*

We always have enough space in this forum for you brother msn-wink.gif

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/compositions/17020432/views/1,width=280,height=280,appearanceId=2.png/terminator-i-ll-be-back_design.png

As far as I'm concerned you never left

I feel the call of the warp, the eightfold path beckons me. Silvery voices whisper promises of victory and glory, if only I pledge myself to the Ruinous Powers and the chaos subforum......

I must resist, I am a Legiones Astartes and I cannot falter! I shall commit myself to my brothers in arms and banish the fell powers that lurk in the edges of my vision.

I Angels Absolute answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Questoris Knight, 1 unit of Iron Havoks, 1 Tactical squad, 1 Tactical Support squad, 1 Seeker squad and 1 Breacher squad from the Horus Heresy Books of total value of 1360 on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Legion of the IV, Iron Warriors and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end. IRON WITHIN!

There, now those pesky chaos worshippers can stop tempting me! It was a tough decision, I've got quite a few chaos project lined up ( a Brass Scorpion being the most tempting ) But I feel this is where my loyalty lies.

Full unit breakdown and total points will be updated tomorrow when I pick up my collectors edition from my mate's house. smile.png

EDIT:

Questoris Knight with Battlecannon = 375

5 man Iron Havoks with Autocannons = 185

10 man Tactical squad = 150

5 man Tactical support squad with rotor cannons, sgt with combi = 130

5 man Seeker squad with combi's, sgt with power weapon and meltas = 240

10 man Breacher squad with lascutter and graviton, sgt has artificer armour, Breacher charge and Combi = 280

Total = 1360

Alright Angels, I've put you in the list but do give me a heads-up when you work out your points' total.

ALSO

hisdudeness
marshal seanisi
Severoth

Please confirm the total points of your vows when you can...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@AngelsAbsolute...good choice there mate..glad to see you sticking with the heresy again..look forward to seeing your models..

Just having a look through this and trying to work out what legions we are missing and what representation the vowed for legions have.

So far I cant see any scars or word bearers or wolves.

Just wanted to show a quick progress pic of my first squad.  About 90% done, have a few extra details to do.  C&C welcome from the ETL crew!

10172668_10154120127325249_45362502604271005800_10154120127285249_7944679536433710154046_10154120127330249_557167936119810342490_10154120127400249_4128294364312

@Armond...sweet looking Night lords mate...very nice..I like that you have kept them on the "dark side" and not the more garish...like your choice of basing aswell, works to make the models darker...great stuff

@JeffJedi...nooooooooo what have you done! If Games Workshop see your post on spending money on those, we will soon be seeing $40 astra militastartes tempus sand bucketus terrain pieces!...just wait and see...I blame Demon2027 haha

I, Relict, Master of the 77th Battle Company, 3rd Echelon, XII Legion, hereby answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and solemnly vow to complete the following units and formations:

1 Legion Praetor equipped with Cataphractii Terminator Armor, Master-Crafted Paragon Blade, Volkite Charger, and Digital Lasers for a total of 192 points;

5 Terminator Bodyguards equipped with Tartaros Terminator Armor, 2 Power Fists, 2 Chainfists, and 1 Grenade Harness for a total of 115 points;

2 Legion Apothecaries for a total of 90 points;

5 Legion Terminators equipped with Cataphractii Terminator Armor, 1 Heavy Flamer, 1 Reaper Autocannon, 2 Combi-Weapons, 2 Thunder Hammers, 1 Pair of Lightning Claws, and 1 Grenade Harness for a total of 259 points;

10 Legion Tactical Space Marines equipped with 10 Additional Combat Blades for a total of 170 points;

From The Horus Heresy: Book One of a grand total of 826 points on or before the date of August 1, 2014. Success will bring eternal glory to the XII Legion and failure will doom me to a bloody end at the hands of my brothers upon the red sand, with "Oath Breaker" as my only epitaph. 

Before/after photos will be provided at the appropriate time. Progress may be tracked by following the link in my signature to the dedicated WIP thread for the 77th. 

I, TearsOfTheRaven answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

- recon squad (with 2 snipers and 3 shotguns), cost 135 (125 for 5 man squad + 10 sniper rifles + free for shotguns)

- preator with a power weapon, artificer armour and a combi bolter, cost 125 (100 for praetor + 10 combi + 15 power weapon)

from the Horus Heresy Books of total value 260 points on or before August 1th. Success will bring eternal glory to Legion of the XIX and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end. 

Archived