+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

I, MordentHex answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 Praetor w/ artificer armor, iron halo, Powerfist, combi-bolter. (155)

1 Chaplain w/ artificer armor. (95)

10 Legion veterans w/ heavy bolter, plasmagun, serg w/ combi-plasma, artificer armor (255)

1 Rylanor the Unyielding (255)

1 Contemptor Talon of three Contemptor dreadnoughts w/ twinlinked heavy bolter, DCCW with Heavy Flamer 185x3=(555)

1 Talon of three dreadnoughts: =(445)

1 Dreadnought w/ Chainfist, DCCW, 2 heavy flamers, frag assault launchers(170)

1 Dreadnought w/ DCCW, Heavy flamer, Plasmacannon (145)

1 Dreadnought w/ DCCW, Twinlinked Autocannon (130)

9 Legion Outriders w/ 2 twinlinked plasmaguns, serg w/ powersword. (325)

5 terminators, 4 with twin lightning claws, serg w/ thunderhammer (250)

1 Fellblade w/ space marine crew (540)

from the
Horus Heresy Books of total value (2875 ) points on or before August 1th.
Success will bring eternal glory to Legions and failure will
doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

gallery_64782_8966_216784.jpg

Note: please double check to make sure my points values are correct and my entries are all legal. I would hate for that later to become a problem. Army builder is known for being wrong sometimes.

Edit: fixed a discrepancy. 1 dreadnought has a twin bolter not a Heavy flamer.

Alright Angels, I've put you in the list but do give me a heads-up when you work out your points' total.

ALSO

hisdudeness

marshal seanisi

Severoth

Please confirm the total points of your vows when you can...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Semper, have updated my vow:

Questoris Knight with Battlecannon = 375

5 man Iron Havoks with Autocannons = 185

10 man Tactical squad = 150

5 man Tactical support squad with rotor cannons, sgt with combi = 130 

5 man Seeker squad with combi's, sgt with power weapon and meltas = 240

10 man Breacher squad with lascutter and graviton, sgt has artificer armour, Breacher charge and Combi = 280

Total = 1360

Also, has anyone else noticed that the Heresy knight's battlecannon isn't as powerful but gets an extra shot, compared with a 40k knight?

Thanks all, the shoulder pads are my favorite, I like the darker side of things.  The wings will stay gray with highlights.  I did the bases in a lighter color just so the models would appear darker.  I am considering the bolter idea, I may just put some in black.  I like having a little color in there, not all of the bolters are painted the same, I just have no close ups.

Let's see what I can do on the next squad.  I will see what develops.  Thanks all!  And keep this ball rolling!  More, more, more vows!

I, Durfast Spiritwolf, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete First Captain Calas Typhon, 5 Deathshroud, 1 two-man Apothecary Detachment, 1 ten-man Breacher Squad, 1 twenty-man Tactical Squad, 2 Spartan Assault Tanks, and a Typhon Heavy Siege Tank from the Horus Heresy Books of total value of 2157 points on or before 1st August. Success will bring eternal glory to the XIV Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Excellent! More recruits in the 30k camp! 

Now we have high expectations guys - not only completions but quality painting too!

And hisdudeness, those Red Butchers man... Beautiful... :wub:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Finished my tactical squad and Moritat. So only 3 Land raider and a spartan remain. I started painting the first one, but still much to do.

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q606/Passeltov/Mobile%20Uploads/20140503_182829_HDR_zpsc6bugjyq.jpg

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q606/Passeltov/Mobile%20Uploads/20140504_145410_zpszo9lkubo.jpg

@ hisdudeness i really like the look of your recon squad. Will you add some Camouflage to the capes?

I, Max Power, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

2 Contemptor Mortis Pattern Dreadnoughts with Kheres Assault Cannons

1 Sicaran Battle Tank with Lascannon Sponsons

9 man Terminator Squad with 5 Power Fists, 2 Chain Fists, 2 Power Weapons, 4 Combi-Plasma, a Plasma Blaster, and a grenade harness

Chaplain in Terminator Armor 

Librarian in Terminator Armor with Volkite Charger

Iron Father Praetor in Terminator Armor with a pair of Lightning Claws

and a Stormblade Super Heavy Tank with a pair of sponsons. Couldn't let all the other legions bring a big tank, and not bring one myself.

from the Horus Heresy Books of total value (1805) points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to TENTH LEGION and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt262/jnard1/photo_zps99908a31.jpg

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt262/jnard1/photo2_zpsb0bebf62.jpg

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt262/jnard1/photo3_zpsd0291896.jpg

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt262/jnard1/photo4_zps3184af2b.jpg

*Stormblade not pictured yet, as it is being shipped to me.

Onward, brothers!

Passeltov, Thanks.  It is hard to tell from the poor lighting but there is a gradual color change from the top to dottom.  They start as a fenis blue/grey and blend to a medium grey.  The urban table we play on has a grey base and the buildings are fenris grey. I'll get some pics of them on the table for the full effect.

The next 10 I do will have much the same, but I picked up some airbrush stencils that I going to try on the cloaks.  Do some cross hatch patches to break up the line more.  But those are for my second vow.

Cap, I love the Butcher also.  I wanted to do a littl ode to what they become and wanted them to stand out ont he table formt he rest of my force.  They are my little cans of whip-@$$.  Some day I will drop them into two Cassiuses and they will become my opening salvo as I ram them into the line and unleash the pain train, giving my jump troops time to get int he fight.

Not good... If it's just a change in the loadout, a powerfist here and a plasma pistol there it's not problem. But adding new units is a no-no. Just finish your vow and then make a new one...

My vow pre paint obligatory photos, yes you see a rhino box, I'm waiting on turret/plasticard for my pred build. So til it comes I'll crack on with moritat, and sicaran. Found my old raptor champ so borrowed his head and jump pack, and I ran a pin through the hinge on thebtank lid so I can have the tank for display with commander, and in battle sealed up! Enjoyjoy

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/Lamenterkyle/Mobile%20Uploads/20140505_101759_zps8727f709.jpg

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/Lamenterkyle/Mobile%20Uploads/20140505_101817_zpsb1f420ff.jpg

I, Jedideinos, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Vigilator (95)
5 recon marines with sniper rifles (175)
10 assault marines - two with power weapons and sgt with lightning claws (300)

Erm, how do I add pics?

OK Jedideinos, you're in -good luck!

For pictures you can do two things:

1. Upload them from your computer to photobucket or similar and then copy/paste the direct link in the field provided when you click the "image icon" which is located in the menu bar of your editor (the blue-ish rectangular)

2. Make a personal gallery here and upload from you PC (you can do that by colicking the "Gallery" button in your profile or on the top of the screen. Then copy paste the link in the similar wy as above...

If you can't get it to work, PM me. smile.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived