+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Tremendous progress guys - really inspiring stuff going on here! :tu: The HH team really looks a favorite to win and win in style!

@ Brother Captain Lucian & kizzdougs: Welcome to the ETL - your vows are in. Good luck! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well thanks, I set the camera to focuses on the mid section, where the work I did for lightning was done. More to go, plus the 10 heavy support guys and the master of signal. Glad you like! :)

I kizzdougs answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux III and vow to paint 1 Apothecary of the glorious IIIrd Legion.

Apothecary with Artificer Armour = 55pts.

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l522/kizzdougs/DSCN2919_zpsc79fc89c.jpg

I'm just starting off with a small vow to get me into the challenge before the cut off date. I've just made a FW order so hopefully I'll be able to pledge something more substantial once my goodies arrive smile.png

Welcome to the ETL, that is an awesome posed model, can't wait to see it in it's glory

Nah, it's a different, IV Legion, ethic...

"We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."

(Much respect to Lieutenant General Puller)

A Chesty quote?

Here sir, have an internets.

Iron within, iron without. only 20 models to go!!!

http://i.imgur.com/IXe4DmYl.jpg

- Perturabo wielding Forgebreaker (490)

- Praetor with Master-Crafted Paragon Blade, Plasma Pistol, Iron Halo (180)

- Forgelord Centurion with Conversion Beamer and Cortex Controller (135)

- Legion Command Squad: 5 Chosen with 2 Power Weapons, Power fist, Pair of Lightning Claws (205)

- Apothecary with Artificer Armor, Power Sword (65)

- Legion Dreadnought Talon: 3 Dreadnoughts with Flamestorm Cannon, Plasma Cannon, 2x Chainfist (170)

- Contemptor Dreadnought with add. DCCW (210)

- Legion Tactical Squad: 20 Marines, incl. Vexilla, Vox, Sergeant with PF, AA, Combi-Flamer (305)

- 2x Tarantula Hyperios Battery (100)

- Iron Havoc Support Squad with Autocannons (185)

- Legion Artillery Tank Squadron: 2 Medusae (310)

- 3 Thallaxii (135)

- Magos Prime Ordinator with Cortex Controller, Cyber-familiar, Machinator Array (185)

- 10 Adsecularis Tech-Thralls, Revenant alchemistry, Carapace Armor, Rite of Pure Thought (95)

- 20 Adsecularis Tech-Thralls, Revenant alchemistry, Rite of Pure Thought (105)

- 3 Ursarax (155)

- 3 Myrmidon Destructors with various weapons (225)

Thanks for the kind words regarding the Apothecary. I took advantage of a lazy Sunday afternoon and slapped some paint on him.

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l522/kizzdougs/DSCN2922_zpsf7c31d3c.jpg

I've just got some minor details to work on, the eyes and tabard etc.

I'll be posting more of my progress in my WIP thread smile.png

Edited: Clearer image.

The balance of this week's project. Four more bodyguards in Tartaros Terminator armor. All of them are old-timers - hence the War Hounds heraldry. Next week's project: Legion Praetor. Centurion-Captain Voss of the 77th Battle Company, 3rd Echelon, XII Legion himself. 

http://s29.postimg.org/l9e2hdgtj/photo_4.jpg

Kizzdougs, looks amazing. Right I need to get painting.

Thanks mate! Now I just need to decide what kind of bases I want for my EC. I'm leaning towards desert but I've also been considering zone mortalis/urban.

Everything in this thread is amazing, I can not wait to start my HH force once I save up some more.

Anyway

Hello Brothers

Our fellow traitors Dark Angels given us, Forces of Chaos, a great idea for a new event: THE DAEMONIC PACT

gallery_29004_9303_633928.png

So followers of chaos and other please stop by our forum tomorrow and sign up for our new event for fun. Details will be release tomorrow!!!!

Have a nice day everyone.

Great completion Lucian! :tu: Although the pic was a bit small so I took the liberty of showing a larger version here:

med_gallery_56449_9036_615144.jpg

Truly great stuff...

And Max Power: Those IH rock! The purple for the plasma coils and the power sword was an act of genius! And the quality of the blackened iron is outstanding...

I really get inspired by the HH forum!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived