Thanks an the corzius is the old metal chaplain one, plasma pistol is from the bezerker sprue and just a plastic BA backpack.

After these I'll be halting on the BA for a bit and maybe the hobby in general

@knight of the raven- I don't feel guilty because blood angels are the imperiums answer to blood for the blood god skulls for the skull throne!

I mean yes I enjoy painting blood angels and I shouldn't be getting distracted 'ahem'

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, great Blood Angels project! Blood Angels are my number one choice of legion, but unfortunately FW isn't doing them in the near future. So I'll do some Imperial Fists til then, maybe with a common theme as both legions fouht together.

So, what's coming next?

How did you do the Red? It looks pretty cool. I was planning on using VMA Scarlet Red or VMA Fire Red, probably with a wash.

Keep it up! Cheers

we are all still here

along with my messy workspace

just don't feel the need to post every time i pick up a brush any more

some things should be left as a surprise to face on the battle field 

I have around 3000pts maybe more havent checked lately

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff226/LaCroix_album/20140730_094130.jpg

forgot to mention tanks more tanks to come screw infantry for a bit, adding 3 panzer Vs and some king tigers.....

oops wrong game.  another sicaran, preds and artillery 

Guys bad news my house just got smashed into by a car I've lost a fair bit of resin and damages are in the 50k+ range won't be hobbying for a while

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/outofcontrol-car-crashes-through-fences-carport-and-into-bedroom-of-home-on-kelly-st-modbury/story-fni6uo1m-1227015391935

If needed contact LaCroix or brother Molokai as I'll be absent

• 4 months later...

golly gee? Was the old bitty on the way to an optometrist? Please tell me she no longer has a licence.

At least you weren't home at the time.

Hope things are getting back to normal for you now. Only just found this and was loving it.

:cuss? Was the old bitty on the way to an optometrist? Please tell me she no longer has a licence.

At least you weren't home at the time.

Hope things are getting back to normal for you now. Only just found this and was loving it.

That's okay mate, sadly we have all had things come up LaCroix has just had his first kid and molokai needed a break we might get back onto this but it's all timing and catching up with our schedules

I feel you.

2 young kids myself and had my appendix out on Monday.

In a world of pain but wish I had the energy to wash 60 mkiii tacticals so I can build them, but doubt I could sit long enough.

At least it gives me more time to weigh up whether to do heresy IF or DG.

Archived