Fibonacci's ELT2014 vow(s)

I have a little time at the hotel and I have already upload some images. I had to change one squad uploaded as Dominion to a second command squad since Dominions cannot have heavy flamers. Otherwise, I think this is correct.

125 Canoness with inferno pistol, Blade of Admonition and rosarius

115 Command Squad with dialogus, hospitliar, Heavy Flamers(2) and a Sacred Banner

gallery_67730_9529_28347.jpg

110 Command Squad with Heavy Flamers(2), flamers(2), and a power sword

gallery_67730_9529_14196.jpg

125 Seraphim(5) with dual hand flamers and Superior with plasma pistol and power sword

gallery_67730_9529_91670.jpg

155 Battle Sister Squad(5) with flamer and Supertioe with combi-melta and power sword in an Immolator with twin-linked Multi-meltas and dozer blade

155 Battle Sister Squad(5) with flamer and Supertioe with combi-melta and power sword in an Immolator with twin-linked Multi-meltas and dozer blade

med_gallery_67730_9529_77355.jpgmed_gallery_67730_9529_100520.jpg

gallery_67730_9529_4838.jpg

245 Battle Sister Squad(10) with melta, Multi-melta, Simulacrum, and a Superior with combi-flamer in a Repressor

235 Battle Sister Squad(10) with melta, Multi-melta and a Superior with combi-flamer in a Repressor

gallery_67730_9529_74974.jpg

gallery_67730_9529_48354.jpg

gallery_67730_9529_481.jpg

138 Battle Sister Squad(9) with melta, Multa-melta and a Simulacrum

gallery_67730_9529_45094.jpg

250 Exorcist(2)

gallery_67730_9529_38603.jpg

240 Penitent Engines(3)

gallery_67730_9529_65482.jpg

Total Points: 1893

Fib, you are a crazy devil.  May the Emperor lend you his strength on this undertaking!

Especially where penitent engines are concerned!

PS: what is that you are using to stand the seraphim models?

Fib, you are a crazy devil.  May the Emperor lend you his strength on this undertaking!

Especially where penitent engines are concerned!

PS: what is that you are using to stand the seraphim models?

I can do 5 Sisters in a setting and usually get about 3 settings a week. I'm looking at the end of June to have everything but the PE done. If anything causes me to fail, those will be it.

I still have a few conversions to do (2 combi-meltas and a banner barer that needs a simulacrum) but those are easy.

The Seraphim that are bare metal are on brass rods. It was how I mounted them before. The one that is primed on the cork is using what I think is called "musical wire" or something similar. It is thinner and much stronger than the brass. You can pick up either at most any hobby store near the modeling section. The musical wire is 1mm diameter and what I use to pin all the models to their bases now.

Damn, your going to get yours painted well before mine. :-P

Got to ask though, where did you get the parts for your repressors?

I can see by the session some of them are recasts and I love their dozer blades so I must ask so I can steal some of my own.

Got to ask though, where did you get the parts for your repressors?

I can see by the session some of them are recasts and I love their dozer blades so I must ask so I can steal some of my own.

Personal molds and casts.

Damn, was hoping there was a Chinese moulding company somewhere making those dozer blades, they look so awesome.

Anyway want to get your opinion on something.

Seraphim, do you think they would look better if I had them all winged for Celestines guard, a bit like what you expect with Sanguinary guard of is that too much?

I know a lot of people use them.  I even had someone give me about a dozen or so sanguinary guard jump packs before.  So far I have stayed with the original seraphim packs for no other reason than I don't want to paint those wings. 

• 2 weeks later...

I ran into a little snag.  I seem to have dislocated my left elbow and will be unable to paint for a few weeks.  It's frustrating because I am behind in my goal to get it done before the end of June.  Now, not only is a second vow not likely I'm not sure if I can finish the first.

Sorry to hear it.

Seems you have no luck.

Good news is though as allot are vehicles you can normally limp through them, big details are forgiving.

Personal experience painting with two broken fingers. :-P

The Emperor  said to tell you that you'll be painting with two broken fingers on each hand if you don't get to work on your pledge.... I won't tell you what he said to me about mine, but there was mention about promethian cleansing...

Archived