haha. I blame you because of your orc sorcerer you did, trying new things and all that, and as I hate painting armies I thought about blinging up the stuff with some freehand, might go back through the army and replace the banner tops with painted banners. 

Nice to see those personal touches coming through though.

Seriously, stop watching me with them severed arms :')

Wouldn't mind painting an army with a low model count so I can actually try new stuff, =][= 28 is fine and all, but as it's not really 'official' my stuff will never see a games table. Maybe a trio of chaos knights, Nurgle, Slaanesh and Undivided (Word Bearers), plenty of big flat spaces to work on, easy to fix if I mess up. 

Also just decided to make a Helldrake from the Fantasy Giant spider of Doom, as the actual chaos dinobot looks :cussing awful, I'll probably never use it as I don't want to be 'That Guy' with the drake, but I want a bloody big fly. Any ideas what I can use to make smaller fly's - Blight Drones??

++EDIT++

Never mind, I'll use the Chaos Daemon fly's, I'll remove the Plague Bearers and Stick on some state of the art bangbangs. 

Managed to get the Zombies today so I can convert up the squad of Plague Marines left to do, couldn't afford the Bezerkers as the basis (and tbh they aint worth £23, the mould lines on them are atrocious) so I will pull apart some of my Word Bearers and a few World Eaters for the parts I need. 

Got a lot of work on this week and over the weekend so I will be grabbing Glottkin and hopefully Flints Secret Santa minis next week. 

Was also looking at them Fantasy Nurgle warriors today, cant decide on Possessed or Chosen if I get some, they gonna look silly deploying from a 1st Ed Rhino, might paint clown faces on them...  

• 1 month later...

My 'I'm not dead' painted so far post. I'll finish up the rest tomorrow. 

10407342_816639081728784_215743245735847

Do the bases have to be done or they optional? As I'm rebasing my army and so far undecided on how they will be done. 

Archived