Darth Mustard's Chaos WIP : update (page 16)

Here is my must-do list

Must keep focus

Must not check the internet (Just saw a bunch of converted spider/daemonettes who looked so cooolll)

Must be strong,

Must not buy more,

Must paint the 20's

Must stop thinking of other conversions

Must paint the horror

Must finish assemble the plague bearer

Must assemble zombies

Must assemble squ@#*s (forbidden here) models

Must find a plan for CSM

I guess I had so much fun in building these models that I want to replicate that. I also want challenge myself in building more complicated stuff.

Felt kind of frustrate not to be able to create the ideas that I had building them.

The idea of a larger group or a Slaneesh warband or deamotttes only is appealling but I'm not even a player.

Bone collector

So... I had 30 mn and not enough time to mix some green stuff together to patch the daemonettes. 

I played with some bits. 

Here is my take on Slaneesh cultists inspired by Spiky Rats evicerators and old Rackham models.

What do you guys think?

I used a ghoul body (I like the idea that bones or piercings are (self?) inserted below the skin to inflict pain to the cultist, the legs are dark eldar, the arms with the scythe is from the Talos, the right arm is a ghoul arm, the blade is from the witch dark elves kit, oh and the shoulder pad that moved on the picture is from the lizardmen wfb.

I will cover the head like the hybrid game´s abomination from Rackam with some kind of green stuff helmet. I think that the arms or legs will be mutilated or terminated by blades. Maybe tubes for combat drugs, mostly 2 weapons for close combats running or jumping minis (this one is just showing off). 

I don´t really picture Slaneesh cultist getting off by shooting 

It´s just an idea. I know, I know MUST finish the daemonettes and start painting them. :smile.:

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy82/DarthMustard/Slaneesh_cultist1b_zpsb114673a.jpghttp://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy82/DarthMustard/Slaneesh_cultist1a_zpsa160f754.jpg

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy82/DarthMustard/Slaneesh_cultist1c_zpsc26100be.jpg

Edited by Darth Mustard

Thanks guys

I'll start to work on him when I'll manage to get back home.

:)

Gracias Alejandrinus

I was thinking of a dribling mouth

I imagine those cultists as a bunch of skinny addicts to combat drugs, taking pleasure in inflicting pain and receiving it, maybe collecting the bones of their enemies while they are alive, believe in a shamanic slaneeshic way that they'll gain their strenght or their souls by wearing them under their skins,

I also imagine a cult leader for them as maybe a pack leader for wild animals (whip!?) on a crazy surgeon modifiying the cultists with spikes or weapons instead of hands

Yeah I do have a lot of time to think while traveling

:)

just need to restrain myself for not building another dozen like this one and postponing my current wip :)

Don't know if I can reach that level of discipline :)

But you're probably right

I have your daemonettes and now your cultist teasing me (and that's on top of a Stormsword, various Chaos models, Infinity model, Malifaux crew, and a load of old classic stuff asking for painting).

In a way assembling models can be broken in small time sections. While paint is another story... Especially on 20 models.

Patching the daemonettes is slowing me because I need to prepare GS, patch, sand, prep, undercoat and then start to paint...

And then I can do small sessions

Dave Taylor has a great post on his blog about how he manages work, family, hobby

Regarding the teasing I just need to refrain myself to get into one of the 2 GW stores of shanghai otherwise I might bring more cultists and other Slaneesh models