Darth Mustard's Chaos WIP : update (page 16)

"Slaneesh made me do it"

:D

Maybe the first one will be kneeling and will receive a GS treatment.  

Don't know there are few things that don't work with such a simple combo

I have to make it "worst"

The last one is my least favorite.

These one have space to receive a drug tank.

Darth, I don't understand how could I have missed this post for so long... your cultist are an amazing feat of madness and I really love them! I think John Blanche himslef would be positively impressed by the deep grimdarkness you were able to instill in them. 

woah Thanks GML

I don´t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Maestro Blanche. He is definitely one of my heroes, a reference such as all the "Nordic Mafia" that is constituted by the Spiky rats, Jeff Vader, JRN, PDH, the Stockholm Warpaint guys, the usual suspects on Inq28. Add on that large influence of the French touch and the Spanish heroes, Dave Taylor´s blog, lurk here on some amazing posts and  you should be inspired to build anything and push the envelop. :)

It´s easy to miss my post there are tons of amazing guys here. I find inspiration in all the B&C community. What I built is directly the result of what they built (even the loyalists). They are too numerous to list them. Just click on next post and you will discover some awesome things like I do everyday.

Thanks for the compliment. Now I just want to redesign the big mutant and make him more twisted :) 

Point taken DA :D

I should think about building midget with shotgun

this is the direction I´m aiming now influenced by the hand for the fantasy kit

http://underthemountain.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/aberration-prime.jpg

just found that one too that I never seen before (remind me of some warmachine Khador models too)

so thanks DA, you gave me new ideas

definitely a beef up version that I will add to the team 

the belt is ... disturbing

http://underthemountain.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/opvc-01-01-a_1.jpg

You can do it!!! want to see this done. "Racks slide"

Yeah but if I step in a GW store to buy bloodthirster I´m not sure I´ll resist to converting centurions and other kits to Slaneesh. 

So it would mean a lot of side projects and still no paint (no gain either :))

Originally I picked up that arm while I was looking for a head for CSM  and then everything blurred ;)

In terms of game play, I understand that cultists are meat shields.

Any interest for them to be carrying guns?

Just to expend my range of possible models

Still no votes on the first cultists : with or without tubes for drugs dispenser?

Thanks Midnight.

The boss is still early stage. He is going to receive some hooks and disturbing trophies.

The head might either go Cthulu style or Slaneeshy tiny black crab like eyes :)

But I'm definetly building more violent/massive clones after finding some very inspiring material :)

Point taken DA :biggrin.:

I should think about building midget with shotgun

Glad to be of service ;)

Midget with a shotgun sounds awesome, if you can pull it off (don't be silly, if course you can!)

Having a large cultist based off the Nomad could be a good idea, too! Basing him on the Nurgle Lord might be a good shout.

just found that one too that I never seen before (remind me of some warmachine Khador models too)

definitely a beef up version that I will add to the team

the belt is ... disturbing

God I miss rackham... But great reference and truly a creepy creation. I'd say per despensers and auto guns :) I don't do chaos but sounds like a great combination for cannon fodder.

Thanks to DA I´m know working on one or two small hands assistant for my leader. 

They would be carrying his tools and parts. 

Of course this is an early stage, he/it will loose a lot more of its ... humanity :)

Grenade will be turn into a vial, maybe robes too, or a hood 

Don´t know yet

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy82/DarthMustard/assistanttest1_zps85a3f2be.jpg

Thanks to DA I´m know working on one or two small hands assistant for my leader.

They would be carrying his tools and parts.

Of course this is an early stage, he/it will loose a lot more of its ... humanity :)

Grenade will be turn into a vial, maybe robes too, or a hood

Don´t know yet

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy82/DarthMustard/assistanttest1_zps85a3f2be.jpg

Come to daddy you cute little monkey

HAH! Love the new models! As far as guns go, depends what role you want your cultists taking... i think I'd use them to hold objectives and screen CSM squads like some havocs or something. I'm really more into the modeling and painting aspect of the game now more then competitive play.

I´m only building and modeling too but I felt a lack of firepower and I guess my brain needed a new bone so I´m trying to imagine what a Slaneesh cultist with a gun would look like and conceive a model that would integrate with the current bunch. 

I had to google autogun to see what they look like these days. 

So yes definitely more cultists to come. 

Just realized that I might need some muscular human torsos to assemble something like this one. You guys have any suggestions of kits that would work?

I also had a cool idea for Harpies yesterday that I'm trying to erase from my memory because it would mean more buying. 

do tell, im all out of ideas, let your ideas live through me :biggrin.:

also i think you should look at the clive barkers 'tortured soul' toys, that should get your juices flowing... stop it forte, stop sniggering, 

Edited by SlaveToDarkness

I also had a cool idea for Harpies yesterday that I'm trying to erase from my memory because it would mean more buying.

do tell, im all out of ideas, let your ideas live through me :biggrin.:

also i think you should look at the clive barkers 'tortured soul' toys, that should get your juices flowing... stop it forte, stop sniggering,

I'm sniggering at your growing (behave now) shopping list