R_P_R WiP [now playing] Police Truck - Dead Kennedys

• 2 years later...

Well, here we are a few years later. Dusting off this thread to chronicle my attempt at this years ETL, and to herald my return to the SW and mostly to 40K in general. I think I've played less than 10 times in the past two years...

Anyways, I vowed this guy:

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/Khyron666/image12.jpeg

It shouldn't be too difficult to complete.

Due to time restrictions, and a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew, I am only vowing a single model. If I've got time afterwards, maybe more...

Here's some more Wolves I've built up since we last visited-

Rune Priest on Bike conversion-

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/Khyron666/8949bb57-f8d4-43f3-8de7-11fbb8664486.jpg

Rune Priest on foot

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/Khyron666/image2-2.jpg

OMG!! I HATE POSTING PICTURES ON THIS SITE!! Sorry they're rotated, I'm not going to spend ANOTHER 20 minutes trying to fix this b.s.

End of Line

Well done for making it in time, that models oozes badassness (did I make up a new word).

Looking forward to a 100% completion rate this year on the ETL front. ;) :p

Well done for making it in time, that models oozes badassness (did I make up a new word).

Looking forward to a 100% completion rate this year on the ETL front. :wink::tongue.:

Russ help me, so do I SW1!! Thank you for the words of encouragement!!

Spent the afternoon yesterday, it was gorgeous outside, priming and base coating a lot of my SW stuff that has been lying dormant for far too long. Bjorn and his 2 BlizzDread buddies alongside Murber McBucket are all base coated with the Fang (thanks for the spray cans of that GW!!). I also filled the oh-so-annoying gap down the middle of 12 Fenrisian Wolves heads. Couldn't they make the 'beasty' heads two pieces in an upper and then lower piece??!! Not right-side and left-side??!! Sheesh. Where's my cake?? And bring a fork along with it!!

Also, I put down a wash on the wolf lord and will be going back over him with the Fang latter today. I'll put up pictures soon.

I've put off building more troops until the codex arrives. I don't want to get them assembled only to find out that the load out is no longer legal... Although, you can't go wrong with an angry marine weighed down with weaponry.

End of Line

Great thread!

You've got some really nice dynamic poses going on here. I'm a total sucker for a dynamic pose.

The use of the deathwatch biker for a rune priest with chooser of the slain is such a good idea! I have this model as spare parts and I can't believe i didn't put two and two together. The lean with the axe down low just waiting to chop into someone is great use of the already present tilt on that model.

The pointing and shouting guy is great. I love the pointing hands and shouting heads. Lovely use of the skull sword also.

Great stuff!

Thats a nice mash up using the WS deathwatch model, Drenn Redblade, the captain and the SM librarian.

Lots of character

Only thing I am not keen on is the top of the Rune Priests staff. Looks like either a cutesy spider or a skull with dreadlocks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived