Anyone still playing Space Marine?

I played the heck out of Space marine, in all game modes, up until the Dreadnought Assault DLC. By then, I had burned out on the game. I spent weeks grinding kills in Multiplayer to unlock both Bolter perks. I liked running end-arounds to the enemy flags to blast the Sniper and Lascannon campers. I also really loved the Vengeance launcher. Plop some rounds around the smaller tunnels, peek around the corner with a bolt pistol. People would see the single bolt shots coming downrange at them and rush you. Flip to vengeance and BOOOM.

I've played it recently, though not online. I love the story and I really want to like the multiplayer, but the issues mentioned above really cut into the experience.

I've played it recently, though not online. I love the story and I really want to like the multiplayer, but the issues mentioned above really cut into the experience.

Honestly brother I realy enjoyed the multiplayer, it suffers from the fact the only people playing it are mostly lv 41 nerds but so do all games that have been out a while. The customisation of your own marines is great fun EVEN IF SOME CHAPTER SYMBOLS I REALLY WANTED WERE MISSING! And Exterminatus games are great fun.

Also a Level 41 nerd reporting in! The only reason I grinded till 41 was for MK IV tbh :P I play on PC and steam ID is Dieased (picture is symbol of the Deathwatch in the event of others having the same name I do) and am up for any game mode when I have the time. Recently just started finishing all 21 waves in exterminatus on a regular basis too! and with PuGs to boot.'

You guys are just jealous that us level 41 "nerds" have access to the MK IV armour, and I got to 41 by grinding Externinartus. If anyone wants to play just hit me up on the old 360, gamertag is Cpt Ventris. Yeah, I'm not that original.

You guys are just jealous that us level 41 "nerds" have access to the MK IV armour, and I got to 41 by grinding Externinartus. If anyone wants to play just hit me up on the old 360, gamertag is Cpt Ventris. Yeah, I'm not that original.

I was level 41 day seven of the game's release. Minus a three day delay for screwing up a deliver, mind you I had all of the unlocks before most of the people picked up the game.

Just fired it up again for the PS3. Having a godawful time finding online matches and I'm a bit peeved my account is at level one when I was clearly a level eleven two years ago. Taking a crack at the campaign reminded me how much fun the game is. ^_^

No idea. I've never owned a 360.

On topic - I've managed to squeeze myself past level four and I merrily customised two of the slots with my pair of DIY chapters - one is a lovely orange and white Conflagrator and the other is a black and mechrite red Inheritor. ^_^

I'm still playing on PS3, although Multiplayer can be very frustrating at times

I'm UK based but if anyone wants a game, send me a PM and we can arrange to be online at the same time

Maybe we need a B&C community night - all agree on a date and a time window, at a weekend, and then invade multiplayer :)

I played for several hours last night. All Exterminatus games. No long waits, but early on I was getting a lot of host migrations.

I saw one guy who was painted up as a Celestial Lion. Talk about obscure, but very cool! If my son hadn't obliterated my headset months ago, I'd have complimented the guy on his choice.

I also played alongside a matched pair of Crimson Fists players.

Archived