Anyone still playing Space Marine?

As it appears that everyone is firing their systems up to go heretic hunting, I suppose I could give the multiplayer another shot....

I play on 360 so if anyone would like feel free to PM me. I'll be moving next month so I have a couple of weeks yet before my systems get packed away. 

As it appears that everyone is firing their systems up to go heretic hunting, I suppose I could give the multiplayer another shot....

I play on 360 so if anyone would like feel free to PM me. I'll be moving next month so I have a couple of weeks yet before my systems get packed away.

What's your gamertag man?

• 2 weeks later...

Once I finally get a Gold membership, I'll finally be able to play Space Marine online. Trouble is, my old gamertag (Aquilanus) was such a pain in the butt to get working again, I've had to make a new one (also means I'll have to start the game again to get the achievements. Just as well I was stuck on the game about half way through sad.png ). Hopefully will get the membership by the end of the month.

New tag - B N C AQUILANUS (all caps)

Now that my super cool and expensive PC is finally here, I will be getting this game soon. I'll probably just want to play the singleplayer, but I'll post my steam name when I get it.

But I should add the disclaimer that I am not skilled at multiplayer games, and I don't get any enjoyment playing with overly competitive types. I'm the type of guy who can have as much fun losing a game as winning, and couldn't care less if I was good or bad as a player.

Now that my super cool and expensive PC is finally here, I will be getting this game soon. I'll probably just want to play the singleplayer, but I'll post my steam name when I get it.

But I should add the disclaimer that I am not skilled at multiplayer games, and I don't get any enjoyment playing with overly competitive types. I'm the type of guy who can have as much fun losing a game as winning, and couldn't care less if I was good or bad as a player.

Same here. One of the reasons I've held off getting my Xbox online was that the last time it was connected (when I was living elsewhere), a lot of the other players' attitudes towards me and others like me sucked. It wouldn't be a massive bother if I disconnect the console again to be honest, but I'd like to experience a few games online, so I'll give people the benefit of the doubt. For now laugh.png

It's the reason why I avoid MMOs, MOBAs and FPSs. I am all for competitive play, but when the attitude shifts to a need to win, where anyone who just doesn't crack up to certain standards is berated and insulted . . . It's just annoying. I'm not having fun. The guy screaming into the mic isn't having any fun. The others listening to it aren't having any fun. So what the :cuss is the point of it?

Honestly it just makes me want to actively sabotage my team's success.

i still play it from time to time. the campaign is just too fun but i bought the game pre owned so i couldn't advance past level 5 online and i cant be bothered to shell out £6.50 for an online service which is (lets face it) nearly dead. atleast on PS3

• 2 weeks later...

Archived