The Dolourus Crusade.

I think even with FC only gets up to S9, which isn't shabby at all.

Probably is a bonus for the awesome hammer-poleaxe. I'd grant it in game.

NOW I WANT TO SEE IT COMPLETE! CHOP CHOP! BASH BASH!

How are you making the chapter master str 10? Did I miss an update or change?

My bad, Brother Greggles, it would be St 8, because of the Thunder Hammer, don't know where I got the idea it was ST 10. I will do 3 days in the pain glove as penance. cry.gif

Doh...i thought I missed something that made him str 5 and was so excited :).

Scott,

Could always do a yellow base, then wear it down significantly so it blends in with the black better.  I'd imagine if it was handed down by Dorn, it would have seen plenty a battle in the 10k years or so.  (I don't know the age of your crusade though!)

If it was just yellow it may seem a tad to much Imp Fist, After re-reading helsreach, the description of the EC's armour would fit for your shield. Have it black or of the colour scheme you want but then add in yellow for the chipping effect, thus displaying the orgional origen and history of the shield.

Doh...i thought I missed something that made him str 5 and was so excited smile.png.

Scott,

Could always do a yellow base, then wear it down significantly so it blends in with the black better. I'd imagine if it was handed down by Dorn, it would have seen plenty a battle in the 10k years or so. (I don't know the age of your crusade though!)

Sorry Greggles, my bad, it would be wicked if he was though, holy censored.gif sticks, he would be unstoppable.

Do we have any way of making stuff Master Crafted?

Having done the numbers for my Marshall, it seems he is a tad expensive for a 1500 point game @ 240 points.

Chapter Master Marshall, Shield Eternal, Articifer Armour, Digital Weapons, Thunder Hammer.

It is shamefull, but in smaller games I will be running him with a standard Storm Shield, standard Power Armour and no Digital weapons, it saves 75 points.

Or is it still worth running him with all his Gear, is spending 16% of your total on one HQ model, its almost as much as a Landraider!!!

What say you Brothers? Keep him tooled up or slim him down for smaller (1k - 1.5K) games?

If he's that expensive, might as well put him on a bike for a bit more smile.png.

Remember you are not only paying for his awesome statline...but his orbital bombardment as well!

Oh yeah, I forget about the orbiting Battle Barge. Cheers Brother, for reminding me about a very important tactical asset.

I am all for assaulting and softening up a target first should be The Number 1 Rule of assaulting. Be it Bolt Pistols, a Vindicator or an Orbital Bombardment. Soften up that target!!! devil.gif

If I was going to guess, I'd say that Chaos nabbed it. From the sounds of it, their big vows are going to come in.

If we're being honest, at this point I think we're fighting to see who came in second.

I think we fought hard and made a good show, but I have a nagging feeling that the second place competition is between the lesser chapters...

Ever get the feeling that our zealous rallying of the codex-followers may have been slightly reckless given our subsequent split? :P

Still, 'twas all in the spirit of the ETL after all :D

Indeed Brothers, our ZEAL has pushed our MANY lesser Brothers on to an outstanding show. We can be proud, a victory won, a battle lost, but THE CRUSADE IS ETERNAL!!!

I will look in a minute, but I believe Codex Space Marine the Black Templar and others Codex, as the ETL was originally, would have won?

Holy Emperor on Terra, we would have SMASHED IT!!!!!!

Yes, my first game of 7th Ed is now coming. Plans are being drawn up to visit GW HQ and fight there.

2000 points against the manace that is the Necrontyr. The race my BT army was originally created to fight. The story behind my Crusade.

I am taking my LR and my LRC and my shooty Crusader squad, my assault Crusader squad, my vindicator and my Predator Executioner.

My Marshall, Grimaldus, my other Chaplain.

Questions.

Take my SR or buy a Hunter/Stalker? Which table to play on? Do I take my Knight? Oh so many questions.

++ First post edited, new names and kit added. ++

Archived