ETL: Crusade of ZEAL - The Templars Now Stand Alone

Acebaur

The ETL is far, far from being over. What you see posted today will change drastically before the end.

Plain and simple: Remember who you are, who you represent, and who's honor we uphold. Do not let the agent of Chaos called doubt into the fortress of your heart. We have brothers trying to paint with broken arms to try and keep their vows <true story>. That is their level of commitment.

What can you do?

"Your Honour is your life. Let none dispute it" - Emperor's Champion Navarre, M36

It's the chaplain from that "command squad" box set.  He sells for 25ish on ebay or about half that as a recast.  I ended up with the later, which has caused me some serious trouble.  (His croxarius has broken three times now... :(, it is no longer straight...)

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Space-Marine-Reclusiam-Command-Squad

But I press on!  He should be done painting by tomorrow!

I would do $25, but I'm certainly not going to do $90. Sorry to hear the re-cast is such a pain.  He's a nice looking figure.

As we near the culmination of this crusade, a thought occurred to me. I'd love to see an ETL thread that was simply a collection of everyone's 'group shot' photos, so we can see the true might of the Crusade of Zeal! Maybe even throw together an 'army list' of the total forces? It would probably be fun to see it all laid out there :)

Just checking, do we tomorrow as well to finish our vows?   I'm almost finished, few details and i'm golden...black

Also, my search-fu is weak, can someone link me to the main vow thread where I post my finished vow. 

thanks 

You have up until 5pm GMT precisely, but I wouldn't cut it too fine given the fickle nature of the internets. The vow thread is in the Codex: Space Marines forum:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/290382-e-tenebrae-lux-iii-angels-of-death-strategium/page-48?do=findComment&comment=3761386

I found what will be my Penitence Vow. (cause I'm not able to complete my 2nd vow until tomorrow)

And this will be:

I'm waiting for the new Space Wolf codex to assemble a fresh Wolf Army.

I found the name of my Wolf army, and they will be called: Black Wolves.

Main color black, trim Balatazar Gold, pauldron Silver.

Also my 3rd Imperial Knight, and my futur Cerastus Lancer will be dedicated to the Eternal Crusade.

I found what will be my Penitence Vow. (cause I'm not able to complete my 2nd vow until tomorrow)

And this will be:

Also my 3rd Imperial Knight, and my futur Cerastus Lancer will be dedicated to the Eternal Crusade.

You don't have to have it posted by tonight, just before 5pm GMT tomorrow. That might give you just enough time to finish, perhaps?

And this will be:

You don't have to have it posted by tonight, just before 5pm GMT tomorrow. That might give you just enough time to finish, perhaps?

Saddly not, I won't be able to paint until next monday :/

But Hopefully it's "only" 190pts that are not added to Templars.

No time to paint some templars, but you're planning to do some wolfs, eh? Bad luck msn-wink.gif

No time to paint anything atm.

For my templars I'm still waiting my conversion kit to assemble ~50 new CC initiates.

I've got my Paddleum charged and backup batteries are plentiful.  We haven't even hit the 50% completion mark, so my arm's gonna be sore for a while after I'm done with you lot.

9 hours to go.  Hop to!

Panzer, that picture...such joy :D

I've got my Paddleum charged and backup batteries are plentiful. We haven't even hit the 50% completion mark, so my arm's gonna be sore for a while after I'm done with you lot.

9 hours to go. Hop to!

Panzer, that picture...such joy biggrin.png

If a Marshal chucking a holy hand grenade while surfing a Vindicator does not inspire you brothers, then I don't know what will!

gallery_17779_9555_516185.jpg

I think thats the image from all those motivational posters, only better.

Instead of a Guard Commander shouting "Drive me closer, I want to hit him with my sword"

Its a BT Marshall shouting "Holy Hand-grenade anyone? ZEEEEEAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!"

But yes Firepower, that is seriously motivating for the BT, also, it should motivate any witches around to scarper pretty damn quick! Love it. I did the same with my EC and a LRC.

I, Brother Christopher, vow to complete two ironclad dreadnoughts and a relic contemptor in the aftermath of the ETL. These models are to be a trinity of shame. Initially intended for the competition as my 4th vow, their purpose was forsaken. Their lot was determined by my personal matters, yet I feel ashamed of not being able to boost our score by the additional 400-or-so points. I shall dedicate this humble 'tribute' to our Chapter and to all of you, comrades. This symbolic gesture changes nothing, but I see it as a form of penance for my limited contribution.

For the Emperor!

I, Brother Christopher, vow to complete two ironclad dreadnoughts and a relic contemptor in the aftermath of the ETL. These models are to be a trinity of shame. Initially intended for the competition as my 4th vow, their purpose was forsaken. Their lot was determined by my personal matters, yet I feel ashamed of not being able to boost our score by the additional 400-or-so points. I shall dedicate this humble 'tribute' to our Chapter and to all of you, comrades. This symbolic gesture changes nothing, but I see it as a form of penance for my limited contribution.

For the Emperor!

Do not feel ashamed, you completed your first 3 vows did you not? As long as those points are in place you have made your contribution. Do not fear for the Emperor is always watching and you have done honor to His name this day. 

Archived