ETL: Crusade of ZEAL - The Templars Now Stand Alone

Acebaur

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." - Dark Angels Chapter Master Yamamoto

You know, if we in the AoD forum don't win this thing, I hope you guys do.

These threads are hilarious, awesome and terrifying in equal measure. thumbsup.gif

I hope that it will be our two factions fighting for the win, giving the AoD a 1-2 finish ;)

Well, well, well. Looks like the entire Crusade Leadership is present.

Marshal Ace, Reclusiarch Honda, Master of the Forge Eberious.

We got this. devil.gif

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." - Dark Angels Chapter Master Yamamoto

Haha! Perhaps that may be a accurate but we must prove it so may the Emperor smile benificently on our forges and our brushes.

In a different vein:

Brothers, is it not written that all those who follow the Emperor shall bathe in the light of his countenance? Is it not true that as we follow him in purity of purpose, alike in mind and soul, that we are lifted above the flock of mortal souls and reach a paradise in life only to be compared to our eternal reward in death?

Brothers, now that we once more stand proudly aloof by our thrice and again blessed ZEAL we can truly shine forth as exemplars and Templars to a galaxy thirsting to know the true blessing of our Lords holy merits.

Now that we stand alone we can be judged alone before his throne... do not fail your father now! Many have spoken of wrath this day, and that is just, we are Templars the wrath of righteousness given form and substance. Yet in your holy rage brothers never forget that holy fount from whence our rage flows, the love we hold for all that is holy and pure. A fathomless love for the he who is eternally blessed upon his throne and a unyielding love for the perfect vision he has given us of a universe free from taint and purified, fully, completely, and truly purified for humanity.

With each stroke draw nearer the day of perfection! Satisfy your craving for holy blood shed while remembering what your shed blood buys!

I hear mutterings that I am soft to Caring for the lesser peoples and failing to unleash my full rage with sordid emotions of frail love... this is not so. Consider how much greater our glory and nobler our deads as we fight for humanities future rather than protecting the humans now living! This is why we attack! We have a better paradise in view that is worth any cost to obtain! We do not preserve, because we count what is as rubbish compared to what we strive to obtain! Therefore brethren, lay aside every burden, every fetter that binds your manifest sweet intertwining rage and love to sultry slumber and shameful apathy and let the thunder of our attack drown the song of the stars as we charge forward to the great day of triumph when every heart shall bow before the one true might of the universe!

FORWARD NOW TO VICTORY AND A RED SUNSET!

Haha! Perhaps that may be a accurate but we must prove it so may the Emperor smile benificently on our forges and our brushes.

In a different vein:

Brothers, is it not written that all those who follow the Emperor shall bathe in the light of his countenance? Is it not true that as we follow him in purity of purpose, alike in mind and soul, that we are lifted above the flock of mortal souls and reach a paradise in life only to be compared to our eternal reward in death?

Brothers, now that we once more stand proudly aloof by our thrice and again blessed ZEAL we can truly shine forth as exemplars and Templars to a galaxy thirsting to know the true blessing of our Lords holy merits.

Now that we stand alone we can be judged alone before his throne... do not fail your father now! Many have spoken of wrath this day, and that is just, we are Templars the wrath of righteousness given form and substance. Yet in your holy rage brothers never forget that holy fount from whence our rage flows, the love we hold for all that is holy and pure. A fathomless love for the he who is eternally blessed upon his throne and a unyielding love for the perfect vision he has given us of a universe free from taint and purified, fully, completely, and truly purified for humanity.

With each stroke draw nearer the day of perfection! Satisfy your craving for holy blood shed while remembering what your shed blood buys!

I hear mutterings that I am soft to Caring for the lesser peoples and failing to unleash my full rage with sordid emotions of frail love... this is not so. Consider how much greater our glory and nobler our deads as we fight for humanities future rather than protecting the humans now living! This is why we attack! We have a better paradise in view that is worth any cost to obtain! We do not preserve, because we count what is as rubbish compared to what we strive to obtain! Therefore brethren, lay aside every burden, every fetter that binds your manifest sweet intertwining rage and love to sultry slumber and shameful apathy and let the thunder of our attack drown the song of the stars as we charge forward to the great day of triumph when every heart shall bow before the one true might of the universe!

By Dorn, Brother. You could kill a Traitor using nothing but words. ohmy.png

I consider myself proficient in English, but I had a total wacko.png-moment reading that. tongue.png

I also feel like I'm missing a lot of references here. I assume Honda's quote is a WWII one. biggrin.png

Well poo if this were the case I would have thrown my vow in with the bt.

Oh well the IF need me and a son of dorn never lets a brother in need stand alone.

Brothers, I cannot stand for such insult to our ranks, even though I have work full time, and am in school full time earning my bachelors degree at the moment, I WILL vow something. No one insults my brothers while I am around, we make our stand!

Brothers, I cannot stand for such insult to our ranks, even though I have work full time, and am in school full time earning my bachelors degree at the moment, I WILL vow something. No one insults my brothers while I am around, we make our stand!

I agree! Except for the part about taking a stand despite how stirring it is but no that's not how we do things. Taking a stand is for Salamanders.

*ahem* WE ARE THE BLACK TEMPLARS!! THE SONS OF DORN AND THE EMPEROR"S CHOSEN!! WAS IT NOT SIGISMUND WHO WAS NAMED THE EMPEROR' CHAMPION? DID HE NOT SEEK OUT THE STRONGEST AMONG THE TRAITOROUS DOGS AT THE SIEGE OF TERRA?

NO BROTHERS!! WE WILL NOT TAKE A STAND TO WEATHER THEIR ASSAULT!! WE WILL MEET THEM HEAD ON!! WITH CHAINSWORDS REVVING AND MIGHTY VOWS ON OUR LIPS WE WILL SMITE THEM DOWN LIKE THE SCUM THEY ARE!! FOR SIGISMUND! FOR DORN! AND FOR THE HOLY EMPEROR WE WILL NOT AWAIT THEIR ATTACK FOR WE SHALL STRIKE THE FIRST AND THE LAST BLOW!!

And we will do it while shamelessly spouting Monty Python quotes! :)

It's all good. I showed them what happens when khorne faces the templars.

http://www.3dluvr.com/crossbow/templars/zeal.jpg

Zeal brothers. Endless zeal, on an endless crusade.

Such a glorious picture Greggles, do these fools not realize it is not the Ultramarines they tamper with? We do not hide from the scum of the warp, we cleanse them with the holy chainsword, for only in combat can a Templar truly know that his enemy is Vanquished!

@greggles: Are those guys running away or grabbing their ankles? It kind of looks like they've been hanging around the pinkos a little too long. :P

AHHH! Whats happening TO ME? I feel energy coursing through my veins. I have this strange urge to grab a sword and cut a heretics head.(Brother Honda comes in: THAT WOULD BE ZEAL BROTHER!)

Hmmmm. With my chapter master I'm putting a tzeetnchling on my base. Also an Iron warrior just for steve :).

Brothers, is it

not written that all those who follow the Emperor shall bathe in the

light of his countenance? Is it not true that as we follow him in purity

of purpose, alike in mind and soul, that we are lifted above the flock

of mortal souls and reach a paradise in life only to be compared to our

eternal reward in death?

Brothers, now that we once more stand proudly aloof by our thrice and

again blessed ZEAL we can truly shine forth as exemplars and Templars to

a galaxy thirsting to know the true blessing of our Lords holy merits.

Now that we stand alone we can be judged alone before his throne... do

not fail your father now! Many have spoken of wrath this day, and that

is just, we are Templars the wrath of righteousness given form and

substance. Yet in your holy rage brothers never forget that holy fount

from whence our rage flows, the love we hold for all that is holy and

pure. A fathomless love for the he who is eternally blessed upon his

throne and a unyielding love for the perfect vision he has given us of a

universe free from taint and purified, fully, completely, and truly

purified for humanity.

With each stroke draw nearer the day of perfection! Satisfy your craving

for holy blood shed while remembering what your shed blood buys!

I hear mutterings that I am soft to Caring for the lesser peoples and

failing to unleash my full rage with sordid emotions of frail love...

this is not so. Consider how much greater our glory and nobler our deeds

as we fight for humanities future rather than protecting the humans now

living! This is why we attack! We have a better paradise in view that

is worth any cost to obtain! We do not preserve, because we count what

is as rubbish compared to what we strive to obtain! Therefore brethren,

lay aside every burden, every fetter that binds your manifest sweet

intertwining rage and love to sultry slumber and shameful apathy and let

the thunder of our attack drown the song of the stars as we charge

forward to the great day of triumph when every heart shall bow before

the one true might of the universe!

<drops mic, hands Crozius to Mandalore and walks offstage clapping>

@greggles: Are those guys running away or grabbing their ankles? It kind of looks like they've been hanging around the pinkos a little too long. tongue.png

I tried to show them fleeing the templars wrath, with some of them already fallen to our chainswords. It's hard to convey that with mini's. In the background you can actually see the daemon prince on his side lol.

Archived