ETL: Crusade of ZEAL - The Templars Now Stand Alone

Acebaur

Thank you brothers for the honor you give me by applauding my words... I shall put that Crosius to good use Honda by sheathing it in foes blood to the joy of the Emperor.

I can't seem to figure out how to quote only part of a post... anyhow, there are many references in my writing but they are intentionally veiled... it helps that I read a lot of similar literature and listen to a lot of IRL sermons, which when you break it down... aren't all that different just swap some names.

All things considered I will be happy to continue to speak when I have the time and something to say sweat.gif

AND... in the next few days I expect my painting supplies to arrive and I can start putting some points on the board to put weight behind my words wink.png

ahhhh.... Semper... all you did was make me buy more Imperial Primer, Ceramite White, Nuln Oil and Plastic glue....

edit: GW is going to love me for buying more of their supplies...

I was planning on changing armies after this year since my Templar collection is going to 12000+ pts. so.... yeah.... need to start something new... maybe Fantasy....

edit: only 25% of that is painted and points cost for majority of weapons and upgrades are not even taken into account... just taking inventory on how many Marines I have for my 500 - men Crusade.

edit: only 25% of that is painted

So what you're telling us is that you still have 9000 more points to paint? whistlingW.gif

I keep smacking my head over the fact that I haven't got a lot of stuff left to paint! Curse my 2nd (well, technically my 1st) and 3rd army!

I keep smacking my head over the fact that I haven't got a lot of stuff left to paint! Curse my 2nd (well, technically my 1st) and 3rd army!

Do what you can. That is all the Emperor asks.

Looks like my second vow is going to be counts as grimmy (reclusiarc chaplain), and a terminator chaplain.. cypher, and possibly 10 sternguard and a drop pod.  Gotta finish the first one though!

Do what you can. That is all the Emperor asks.

A Templar should always seek to improve his past achievements. I want to complete more pts than last year. I've got some stuff I need to buy *cough*Sternguard*cough*.

Wait till you guys see the Flanged mace I made using a BT axe, a Black Ork mace bit, and no less than 8 SM combat knives. devil.gif

I'm just happy now that FW sent the message that more resin is in the mail.

Likewise brother, may the twirly fliers cometh and the biggan tanks roll across the field!

For the honor of the crusade!

Wait till you guys see the Flanged mace I made using a BT axe, a Black Ork mace bit, and no less than 8 SM combat knives. devil.gif

THAT.SOUNDS.AWESOME.

I have pledged brothers, but for now it is a small one. Working full time and school full time, plus having a wife and 2 boys takes it's toll. 

3 man devturion unit up and ready, 250 points. 

I have pledged brothers, but for now it is a small one. Working full

time and school full time, plus having a wife and 2 boys takes it's

toll.

It is more important that you are here to fight with us, than to concern yourself over the size of your sword. Your sword knows what to do, it is merely looking for the opportunity to deliver your wrath.

We are now stronger than we were, and that is what matters.

Love that song... and style of music... "a force like ours is hard to stop" that is fitting

I feel another speech coming on... but I think I need to save it untill I can complete my first vow... grh... still waiting on my paints to get here early next week... when I moved three months before ETL and was told that they would ship my stuff "right away" I didn't think it wouldn't be here for the first few weeks of ETL...

Best turn my frustration into hatred and my hatred into righteous zeal eh?

I can take it no more, the need to assist my Brothers in this Crusade is growing too strong, although currently trapped in the warp (dessert in the middle east) I will vow to complete my newly arrived (at home) Storm Raven.

But I will need assistance Brothers. As I don't have my Codex with me, could someone give me a total points cost for a SR with MM and TLLC please.

I will not be able to make further vows as I don't return home until after the vow stage is closed, but I hope this small addition to our Crusade will help bring us victory against the Chaos scum and their newly acquired allies, the First, the Dark Angels.

I guess that he will. I recall that last year you could make your pledge, finish it and post your before and after pics in the "completion post" (or maybe it's illegal to do so this year? I don't know - to be honest I jumped right into vowing-painting and haven't read the ETL's rules assuming that much didn't change).

A Crusade can never have too many Scots. Sharpen your claymore Brother, we have many days of ZEALous cleaving ahead of us.

TEMPLARS LEAD THE WAY!!!

I can take it no more, the need to assist my Brothers in this Crusade is growing too strong, although currently trapped in the warp (dessert in the middle east) I will vow to complete my newly arrived (at home) Storm Raven.

But I will need assistance Brothers. As I don't have my Codex with me, could someone give me a total points cost for a SR with MM and TLLC please.

I will not be able to make further vows as I don't return home until after the vow stage is closed, but I hope this small addition to our Crusade will help bring us victory against the Chaos scum and their newly acquired allies, the First, the Dark Angels.

Don't worry, you'll be able to keep vowing right until the end. The 1-month limit is just for initial recruitment. You don't get out of it that easy ;)

Excellent vow choice though - larger models like that always give a great sense of accomplishment and motivate everyone further!

Archived