+ The Angels Numinous +

A D-B

It begins indeed. Let's see if it ends too... tongue.png

Great stuff. Just make sure it doesn't turn into the "Angels Numerous-ly unpainted resin and plastic miniatures" Chapter tongue.png

If I screw this one up for it to turn into yet another unpainted army, then I'm just going to quit and play Chess Regicide.

Looking forward to this log, the Angels Numinous are the Chapter you created right? What color scheme are you planning to give them?

Yep!

I've experimented with yellow, red, and a slightly orange-ish red, so far. More details coming soon.

You and your fancy words like "numinous".  It's almost like you make up these elegant words and put them in well organized and imaginative sentence structures for a living.

Glad to see the Sons of Sanguinius getting some ADB love.  Good luck.

And we were hoping you we're coming to Chaos :cry:

Great looking start though. Now get some paint on that bad boy before something else gets your SQUIRREL!!!

You do know everything you do with these guys will become official cannon woot.gif

Looking forward to it! That marine looks fancy with a cherry pick of cool parts. 'Fancy' as in I am going to kill you style, that is......

The first model looks pretty good, can't wait to see him painted! thumbsup.gif I'm also looking to forward to seeing what's going to follow him.

I will definitely be following this. Keep up the good work! smile.png

Archived