HH Weekender News/Leaks

Balthamal

Seditions Gate Anthology contents - I have taken a quick photo from the programme that shows what's in it but I'm not certain how to post an image to the forum from my phone using this interface (on iPhone, I'll try the ipad later.)

In the meantime, here is a link to the image:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4c7iu7a90lf8sb2/2014-05-17%2013.53.29.jpg

Interesting. One is a setup for Vulkan's lost artifacts, another is of the blatant!blood Raven that I think they are trying to push in a different direction since that blatant reveal, and one more is of the Raven Guard being honored by Emperor Sanguinius

I think it's pretty awesome that Forge World is releasing Imperial Army infantry. I kind of expected them to release 30K era vehicles and maybe special units or upgrade bits, but not full blown armies.

Apparently FW won't let people film the seminars. First time they've let me down.

I don't know why, people who's there will tell us what it was about tonight or tomorrow. Can't see so much difference between filming them or been told about them, the information is the same. They allow some pics?

thats pretty much how i imagined he would look! nice artwork, shame my liking of fulgrim has moved from like to oh bugger off fulgrim had enough of you now. I can't envisage him doing a fat lot more til the siege but here he is again!

From Crusade and Heresy Facebook Group: salamanders character. Potentially Vulkan?10294414_10152100302730168_2167332607245Edit: Yes it is in fact Vulkan

And, Gal Vorbak

10171622_700951316631505_883482174680464

Massive want. To both of them.

I have found my 2 legions. Those gal vorbak are too awesome not to own, and all those salamander minis makes me all giddy.

Vulkan looks very good. Perhaps even close to perfect.

Maybe it's the angle that does it but his hammer seems just a bit too short. Otherwise he looks awesome. 

I like his hammer, It looks like a solid warhammer, not a two handed great hammer.

Edit: is it just me or do those Gal Vorbak look infinitely more awesome and less 'cartoony' than GW Possessed? 

Vulkan looks very good. Perhaps even close to perfect.

Maybe it's the angle that does it but his hammer seems just a bit too short. Otherwise he looks awesome.

I think it is intended to be short. The cover of Vulkan Lives had an even shorter haft but same head.

His arms seem a bit stubby, but I think that's more due to the angle and over-sized armor.

Can't wait to see him in full and painted.

Archived