HH Weekender News/Leaks

Balthamal

The Conquest I posted was fan made. The Conquest tomorrow is a DG, SoH, and Imperial Army book about a follow on campaign post Isstvan. I expect that they will release it to bring HH in line with 7th and put out the only other allied detachment you can take in HH.

It sounds like Imperial Army will come in squads of 20 with a vexilla, NVO, and squad leader and I would wager they are two rifle squads and a weapons squad per platoon like the Legion organization chart to emphasize the uniformity of the Imperial Army.

Could *potentially* be Molock(sp?), the campaign fom Vengeful Spirit, BL's latest HH novel, the forces are right for it.

Cheers,

Jono

From what I understand, Gorgons were supposed to represent both Morlocks and other terminators. So I really dont expect to get Morlocks as a specific unit

The Conquest I posted was fan made. The Conquest tomorrow is a DG, SoH, and Imperial Army book about a follow on campaign post Isstvan. I expect that they will release it to bring HH in line with 7th and put out the only other allied detachment you can take in HH.

It sounds like Imperial Army will come in squads of 20 with a vexilla, NVO, and squad leader and I would wager they are two rifle squads and a weapons squad per platoon like the Legion organization chart to emphasize the uniformity of the Imperial Army.

Could *potentially* be Molock(sp?), the campaign fom Vengeful Spirit, BL's latest HH novel, the forces are right for it.

Cheers,

Jono

From what I understand, Gorgons were supposed to represent both Morlocks and other terminators. So I really dont expect to get Morlocks as a specific unit

I think he meant the battle for Moloch I think it's called, with IA, SoH and DG vs UM, BA, and imperial knights.

Thought I'd actually repost the pics, seeing as no-one else has:

Edit: oops

uhhh...here's a Kson [looks like a WIP of Legion upgrade kit]

http://heresy30k.invisionzone.com/uploads/gallery/album_75/gallery_69_75_1273257.jpg

This...this could draw me back to the sons of Prospero...

Yup I would do this in a heart beat.

Vulkan is nice but the hammer is far too short on my taste .

It is Dawnbringer and the description in Massacre and in Vulkan Lives make it a huge two hand warhammer . It's not a smithy hammer , because it was suppose to be given to Horus.

And for the cover of Vulkan Lives where it look shorter it is just a matter of perspective.

Anyway the rest of the miniature is wonderful (even if the creator use one piece of Brayarth Ashmantle)

Nothing here that inspiring in my eyes, save for the two primarchs. But did we really need Gal Vorbak-specific sculpts? The possessed plastic kit doesn't do possessed well enough? Whatever. Waiting on more loyalist stuff. 

Yes we did. 

Nothing here that inspiring in my eyes, save for the two primarchs. But did we really need Gal Vorbak-specific sculpts? The possessed plastic kit doesn't do possessed well enough? Whatever. Waiting on more loyalist stuff. 

Have you seen the old possessed box?

I agree about needing more loyalist stuff though. Where the hell is Sigismund?

Everyone is saying "yes, we needed an exclusive sculpt" and no one is giving any reasons. What about the Gal Vorbak makes them outside the scope of the plastic possessed kit?

Yes reckoning34, I have seen it and worked with it multiple times. It's a fantastic plastic kit with tons of options. 

Where the hell is Sigismund?

*AHEM*

http://i.imgur.com/Kz3dPxb.jpg?1

Source. Stat.

Edit: I've always been a fan of fanmade art of more formfitting Marine armor.

Source. Stat.

Edit: I've always been a fan of fanmade art of more formfitting Marine armor.

http://cargocollective.com/tomzhao/Warhammer-40k-DMO

I agree with you about the armor. That RoboCop abdomen looks a lot more flexible and realistic.

Yes we did.

Agreed we most certainly did. I'll be using them as my stolen unit for my alpha legion

@Marshal Sampson - the reason folks feel the need for FW/Unit specific sculpts is because besides a relatively few generics (like Tacs/Assaults etc.) the 'Legion Specific' units are just that - specific to the Legions... these are the folks who originally formed the various 'types' we see in 40k - Possessed are VERY similar however they aren't Gal Vorbak - equally Berzerkers are dang similar to the likes of Red Butchers but we need that initial basis... - all imho. ofcs

Everyone is saying "yes, we needed an exclusive sculpt" and no one is giving any reasons. What about the Gal Vorbak makes them outside the scope of the plastic possessed kit?

Yes reckoning34, I have seen it and worked with it multiple times. It's a fantastic plastic kit with tons of options. 

Pretty sure that Gal Vorbak are supposed to be bigger and meaner than your average possessed marine. In the pictures they are on Terminator bases and stand a head taller than a marine.

1. Size. These are bulky units.

2. Cohesive in appearance with the rest of the range. This is not a Chaos Space Marine upgrade, this is a unit built off of quite obviously Mark IV.

3. Fits with the FW level of quality, and detail.

We could instead run our FW armies with bits from 40K's model range, but thats kind of missing the appeal isnt it.

People are upset their stuff hasn't come out yet. It's understandable, but realize your day will come. Why should Imperial Fists get units now when there's units that haven't been released from the first two books? In any case, don't fret. You'll have your day soon enough. It only took two years for my Primarch to be released, after all.

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Start. Another. Legion.

Who am I kidding... I most likely will start again once my 3000 points of World Eaters are finished.

Good looking models. I definitely want more information on Conquest. Hopefully it involves the Shadow Crusade and/or the Battle of Meloch. I just finished Vengeful Spirit and I have a strange urge to start a force of Sons of Horus now... :P

Tons of options does not equal good looking kit. The detail on these far surpasses the old possessed. Personal preference of course.

I think the Forge World design team knocked it out the park with their Solaris Auxillia units.  They look great.  They look like the Imperial Army of a dystopian future should look like.

Here's a pic of some finished minis with the WB upgrade kit + Ashen Circle axes:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Jwo-f5luA-A/U3evPjChLhI/AAAAAAAAAv8/VMs3aEnYm58/s1600/1907989_10154147405700581_4940244291828016750_n.jpg

All sorts of want...

Archived