Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys ^_^

He's finished now!

Marakael of the Annunake

Contemptor-pattern Dreadnought, attached to the Chapter of the Graven Star

"Speak the words of Lorgar and you shall live forever in the glory. Speak them not and every one of you shall die today."

med_gallery_79873_10492_206662.jpg

"Annunake" is a Colshisian term which means "Judges of Hell" or "Princely Sons", and was used within the Word Bearers Legion to denote those Legionaries granted the honour of continuing their service within the armoured shell of a Dreadnought.

Marakael was a former Master of Ordnance of the Chapter of the Graven Star, a Colchisian warrior deadly wounded during the Third Rangdan Xenocyde. He was intered into a late production, artificer wrought Contemptor pattern Dreadnought, and fought during the last days of the Great Crusade, at Istvaan and during boarding actions at the Betrayal at Calth.

med_gallery_79873_10492_66372.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_96255.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_129191.jpg

Aww comments! <3

Coolitos....

....Heretic.

Thanks Slips :tongue.:

You know, red hair and so ... of course I'm a little heretic :wink:

Well it's about time! :tongue.:

Looks great as always.

Thanks thunderbuddy! :wub.:

That's one fine dread Atia - the use of Annunake made me smile, and mention of the Rangdan Xenocides too fluff for the fluff god :biggrin.:

Glad you like him! You are a fan of the Xenocides? We may have something cool for you in the future over at Battle Bunnies ..... :ph34r.:

Wow. I love how your style couldn't be more different from the prophet's word bearers, while you two are now tied for best word bearers ever in my book.

:blush.: *too blushed to speak*

Ok guys, another little teaser for a side project - look what i found in my dad's cellar! Need to strip them from my past paintjob (haha!), and voila, here we go - Gorro Militia Cult detachment!

(I think, since these are all humans, it's ok to post them here ^.^)

med_gallery_79873_10492_94764.jpg

Edit:

Best way to strip them???

Edited by Atia

Awesome stuff all around! Cool retro-figures :biggrin.:

I presume they are metal, no? If so, then just chug 'em into some acetone or brake fluid, that should eat the paint away in a matter of two hours.

Yeah, these are old metal diggers from GorkaMorka. Will try some nail polish remover ^.^

Oh my, I envy you! Those Paul Muller Diggaz have managed to age really well -- brilliant sculpts all around!

Hehe yeah, they are awesome (as all GorkaMorka models tbh!). Also found five muties, not sure what rules to use for them though! (It looks like one of them has a plasma gun :D)

med_gallery_79873_10492_58240.jpg

Little experiment what I can do with a character model in just one day - hope you like him :)

Navis Nobilite Expeditionary Navigator

Seeker of the Path, Weaver of the Æther, Homo Navigo

"Gaze long into the Warp and the Warp will gaze back into you."
med_gallery_79873_10492_182561.jpg
The origins of the Navigators - or Homo Navigoe - are shrouded in mystery. They are an ancient mutated or deliberately engineered psyker strain of Mankind "designed" to facilitate Warp travel. Clannish and insular, they have lived amongst humans since the time of the Dark Age of Technology and during the nightmarish centuries of the Age of Strife dwindled to extinction. It is not known how this unique sub-sepcies of humans first came into existence, though they may have been the result of long-forbidden genetic tampering with the human genome in a long-ago age.
Some Imperial scholars suspect (paradoxically) the hand of the Emperor if not in the Navigators' original creation, then perhaps in their recreation and certain increase in numbers during the Age of the Imperium -- as their Houses gathered to Him and pledged Him fealty after His conquest of Terra during the Unification Wars. The Emperor in person granted a charter to those Navigator groups who swore Him fealty, granting them His legal protection in exchange for their services as steersmen for the many starships of the nascent Imperium, and without them the Great Crusade and the expansion of the Imperium of Man would not have been possible.
med_gallery_79873_10492_32580.jpg
Navigators possess natural life spans of as much as four hundred years. As they increase in age, their abilities increase in power, and their physical appearance changes: the white and iris of the eye gradually disappears, leaving only a hardened black orb. All Navigators belong to a large group of noble families based on Terra in the great district of that world-city known as the Navigator's Quarter. These dynasties are known collectively as the Great Families of the Navis Nobilite.
med_gallery_79873_10492_84356.jpg
med_gallery_79873_10492_109494.jpg
Note: The Ætherlabe mounted upon the Navigator’s staff is used to aid the bearer in plotting the tides of the Immaterium, detecting the ætheric bow wave of any enemy approaching through it or disturbing it in any way.

I like him! :biggrin.:

Thanks =)

You copied my navigator. ... I'm not amused :tongue.:

Haha - aww Kurama *shares a beer with ya* :P

Wow Kurama, you look so much better than the last time I saw you. :tongue.::wink:

Great looking Navi, Atia. Did you copy-paste the fluff yourself or write that yourself?

Glad you like him Auggi^^

Need to admit yesterday was a last minute job (started him in the morning and finished him 23:30 UK time) so didn't had time to add personal stuff, so yeah, that's all official navigator fluff ^^

The painter in me kneels in supplication, in awe of the dedication and skill lavished upon these figures.

Me, I am just :jawdrop: .

Aww thanks :blush.: