Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

Thanks guys - my oldest cat passed away yesterday and you all helped to cheer me up a bit.

Looking great ! Hope we'll see this thing in a battle report soon.

Probably not soon, but I already have ideas for a mini campaign involving Raven Guard, Word Bearers and Daemons/Dark Mec :smile.:

a really bad day for the loyal dreddy...

Now I want a scorpion too :rolleyes:

Awww.

I bet she just wants to play with him :tongue.:

Edited by Atia

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the comments guys =)

Really really really proud that I got the Batch of the Artificer for my little scorpion <3

Anyways, little teaser - I started to convert my Gal Vorbak, and got a bit crazy. There will be some mad stuff that could have been originated from Slaves to Darkness:

med_gallery_79873_10492_1347853.jpg

All Hail the Great Horned Rat ;)

Looks nice and chaotic. I like it

I had a good nice read through both Liber Chaotica and Slaves to Darkness before I started to build them - my brain is still full of chaotic visions :tongue.:

Cool little conversion. The Gal Vorbak are such characterful sculpts but I was impressed with mine at how well they can be converted to build on that. Looking forward to seeing more!

Glad you like him :smile.:

And yep, both the basic Gal Vorbak and the AoS kits (Wrathmongers and Blight Kings) are awesome. GW - I want moooooar!

Speaking about more:

gallery_79873_10492_97672.jpg

Hope you guys like ^.^

Edited by Atia

Thanks guys, glad you like the antler dude :happy.:

Very nice, you're really onto something with the combination of Gal Vorbak and AoS bits. I will never not like a Chaos marine with nurgle-y horns.

Yeah, most of the AoS chaos kits are great for conversion bits, and they have the right size for Gal Vorbaks (especially the nurgle stuff). Also, since everyone loves them, I may have to re-use nurgly-horns on some Nurgle Deathguard in the future xD

Hot damn Atia, those Gal Vorbak conversions are ace! Big fan of that kind of 'chaosification', any plans for something similar with a Mhara Gal contemptor?

Thanks buddy - well, I just saw your AL Gal Vorbak and let's say ..... need to do them one day :biggrin.:

For the Mhara Gal - I got a stock one for painting already. My list is basically done and I'm looking forward to start with my Raven Guard - but (!) I'll keep any ideas for future projects - may it be Alpha Legion or Nurgle Death Guard :happy.:

Edit:

gallery_79873_10492_1053015.jpg

Edited by Atia