Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

Of all the interesting points to look at on the model, you have succeeded in making his tortured face the focal point, something not easy to do.

Phenomenal work on him!

I agree, the effort/anguish/pain of the summoning, on the face is fantastic. I had a quick look on the BB blog this morning, but have now spent some time actually looking.

I hope you can keep that look as you add detail. A cracking start to figure that should SCREAM power. :furious:

Looks great. Like the fire.

Of all the interesting points to look at on the model, you have succeeded in making his tortured face the focal point, something not easy to do.

Phenomenal work on him!

I agree, the effort/anguish/pain of the summoning, on the face is fantastic. I had a quick look on the BB blog this morning, but have now spent some time actually looking.

I hope you can keep that look as you add detail. A cracking start to figure that should SCREAM power. :furious:

Hehe thanks. That said, he is more or less finished now. I may go back and do the cape later, but for now I'll focuse on Erebos :)

I echo the others. You managed to masterfully bring out the anguish and suffering this dude is going through. 

I still can´t get over his Lightning Claw ~Chainaxe weapon combo. How awesome is that?

Playing with malefic powers is not always an easy thing ^.^

And yeah - it's almost as the dude is actually a khorne-fanboy, lol!

Mind blowing, Atia !

:jawdrop:

Thanks ^-^

*has a heart attack* Daaaaang

Do you want a warp-container there where your heart was :P`?

Can I just add that the warp madness/demon wrapped around the left power claw is a work of art?

I can? Thanks. :wink:

Thanks buddy :blush.:

Soooooooooooo ....

I heard you guys like teasers?^^

Well ...

gallery_79873_10492_828832.jpg

Edit: Managed to upload a better quality version of the pic :P

Edited by Atia

Spare Time! Yay :)

Holy crap! Erebus' eyes! :eek: They make him look like a fricking maniac! I love it. :-)

Thanks buddy! Looked forward to them after my Librarian (who's sculpt actually has closed eyes >.> ... hence no eyes for him hehe) :)

Normally I think the only good Word Bearer is a dead Word Bearer, but damn these ones are beautiful, sister!

Thanks buddy! And no worries ..... I heard some whispers that only a handful of Word Bearers are left to do - after them ... well, it's time for a change ;)

Very nice job on Erebus :thumbsup:

Thanks! =)

I realy like your stuff, the more Heresy the better.

Glad you like it - and thanks for all the likes :blush.:

I think his "crazy eyes" are my favorite part awesome work Atia

:thanks:  

As if Erebus couldn't become anymore of a madman, you add those eyes. He looks awesomely insane

Also thanks. To Forgeworld's defence - they did a great job sculpting his face. 

He looks great. I like that his face looks like his skin has peeled off. Nice. :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy :wub: