Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

I like the dynamic pose you gave the Despoiler.

Excellent work on Abaddon!

Thanks guys :smile.:

Abaddon is looking sweet! I also dig that the under armored parts have some of that detail.

Also, that gaming table is awesome! Hope the final pieces come in soon!

Glad you like Big A so far :blush.:.

Table of Ultimate Gaming actually answered already, and they are sendign the missing parts - although that may take up to a few months.

In other news - my Table of Ultimate Gaming finally arrived, but it's missing two parts for now as they send too many "N" parts and no "M" parts :wallbash: ... besides that it's quite nice though :sweat:

Hidden Content
jMMUkZ0.jpg

Cat!

Also sweet paint job on Abaddon so far. :thumbsup:

Haha, yeah that's Jaime :wub:.

Regarding Abaddon - did some more work on him today - on his cape to be precise - hope you like :sweat:

Hidden Content
cPxOjzT.jpg
Edited by Atia

That's a fly looking cape :)

And that website is sweet! I'll be browsing it more todat as their stuff is eye candy. I'd love to get one but right now I had been hunting for a folding 4x6 table. Well, I hope those parts get to you faster rather than later!

Howdy Guys and Girls :smile.:

Big update today - Abaddon is 95% finished - just need to finish his base! Hope you like!

Ezekyle Abaddon

The Despoiler, The Dark King, Everchosen, Warmaster of Chaos, First of the Black Legion

bmDVjbI.jpg

"We were born for battle, Khayon. We were made to conquer the galaxy, not to rot in Hell and die upon our brothers' blades. Who are the architects of the Imperium? Who fought to purge its territory of aliens and expand its borders? Who brought rebellious worlds to heel and slaughtered those who refused the light of progress? Who walked from one side of the galaxy to the other, marking their passage in a trail of treacherous dead? This is our Imperium. Built across the worlds we burned, over bones we broke, with the blood we shed. You see it too. You feel it now, don't you? - A new war. One not born of bitterness nor founded on revenge. - The Long War."

- Ezekyle Abaddon to Iskandar Khayon

zaqSPbH.jpg

"Speak not to me of Abaddon, blackest of hearts, basest of fiends. Who else amongst the hosts of the traitors embraced damnation with such a fierce glee?"

- Attributed to Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultramarines

1wlrUgg.jpg

"I am the Arch-fiend, the Despoiler of Worlds, and by my hands shall the false Emperor fall."

- Words of the Warmaster

Update: With his Base

pDtSsYV.jpg

gviqt8X.jpg

Edited by Atia

That's a fly looking cape :smile.:

And that website is sweet! I'll be browsing it more todat as their stuff is eye candy. I'd love to get one but right now I had been hunting for a folding 4x6 table. Well, I hope those parts get to you faster rather than later!

Glad you like it - and hopefully the rest of Big A didn't dissapoint either ;)

Amazing Abaddon, Atia! Very neat and clean. 

Thanks buddy!

Excellent work on the Despoiler.

Glad you like him Bjorn :)

Beautiful work.

Thaaaanks :)

Great work!

Thank ya :blush.:

Absolutely amazing work Atia:thumbsup: ...... not that I'm surprised of course:no:

Hehe thanks :blush.:

Ole Donny looks amazing.  His face is absolutely brutal!

Thanks - finished him with the base, here's a 360° view - hope you like!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pac2xt8yJoA&feature=youtu.be[/media]

pDtSsYV.jpg

gviqt8X.jpg

Edited by Atia

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy Guys and Girls :)

Just want to say, should be able to post an update within the next days - the Havocs and the second Obliterator are almost finished! Anyways, replies :wub:

Huge fan of how you painted that sword.

Glad you like Drach'nyen!

looks good

Thanks buddy!

Base looks absolutely incredible.

Oh yeah! Abaddon looks stellar!

Glad you like him!

Obliterators

Kyons kal Alikkum 

Perhaps one of the most strange, and certainly amongst the most powerful foes of the Imperium, the Obliterators are shrouded in mystery. Walking armouries that are even larger than Chaos Space Marines encased in Terminator Armour, Obliterators are masses of twisted flesh melded with weaponry, who look as if their flesh is in a state of constant flux. There is talk within the ranks of the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Inquisition that Obliterators are the result of centuries of cybernetic research -- something the Tech-priests strive for in their own existence. It is their belief that someone within the ranks of the Mechanicus succeeded in the ultimate convergence of man and machine through the application of the reality-warping power of Chaos. However, some (a minority) scholars dismiss such claims. Instead they believe that Obliterators have contracted some form of daemonic virus that puts their flesh into a permanent state of flux and mutation. 

3H4s4gX.jpg

Note: Kubal (suspected origin: White Scars Kharash) and Vortean (suspected origin: Crimson Fists), Brothers of the Kyons kal Alikkum, subdued to the Black Legion. Sighted during the 13th Black Crusade, these seem to be a new breed of Obliterators that may be created from a corrupted version of the mighty Centurion Warsuit STC.

ka4ZXZR.jpg

impU0hB.jpg

KsND3jE.jpg