Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

Looking good!

Glad you like it :smile.:

More progress on the city - it's slowly coming together!

Hidden Content

rR8ZIJY.jpg

Elv8SJO.jpg

Iek1rWh.jpg

Aim is to finish them 'till the start of this years ETL - so I can focus on the forces of the Warmaster himself:

dNop7OW.jpg

"And thus, driven from Holy Terra and resigning forevermore in the underworld, the Sons of Horus, the treacherous Sixteenth, became the Black Legion. From shame and shadow recast. In black and gold reborn."

Edited by Atia

Terrain is awesome! I can’t wait to see this ultimate gaming table buuuuut BLACK LEGION!? Oh yeah!

Glad you like the tiles so far!

Regarding my table - got an update and it seems like it's all packaged and they should ship it in one or two weeks - soooo

http://i1.wp.com/static.dhne.ws/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/tumblr_m91cxv9XDP1rtjbkc.gif

The coloring, texturing, and weathering are well done.

Ooooo……. very fine work:thumbsup: I'm officially jealous now:wink:

Thanks boys :blush.:!

Update on the Warzone Delta Tiles:

Hidden Content

KR478Lp.jpg

4W34bUw.jpg

And next to each other:

bF2rbzF.jpg

Now onto some pigments :wub:

Black Legion in 28mm scale or smaller? :ohmy.:

28mm scale! A small Zone Mortalis force to be precise :sweat:

Edited by Atia

Looking good Atia!

The board is getting better and better! I seriously cannot wait to see your table finished up and god-machines duking it out.

Is there Zone Mortalis rules for 8th ed?

Glad you like the tiles so far!

And sadly there are no 8th edition specific rules for ZM yet, but you can easily use the old guidelines I guess (for example units not larger than 15; although I'm not sure if they were even including in their horus heresy version?).

Seeing that picture of BL goodies... *Heavy Breathing Ensues* I am very excited to see you paint up the Despoiler's own!

As for ZM that makes sense. It seriously is my favorite game rules despite only getting to play it a few times. Tight quarters and pretty much all infantry shredding each other. I always wanted to paly it where its enemy unseen/fog of war where there are tokens (marked underneath with what unit they represent) moving around and are only revealed when the enemy can see each other.

Looking forward to those chaos guys!

Same! Black Legion were one of my first "I want them" armies, thanks to this picture from the 3,5 Codex:

gallery_79873_10492_65473.png

Seeing that picture of BL goodies... *Heavy Breathing Ensues* I am very excited to see you paint up the Despoiler's own!

As for ZM that makes sense. It seriously is my favorite game rules despite only getting to play it a few times. Tight quarters and pretty much all infantry shredding each other. I always wanted to paly it where its enemy unseen/fog of war where there are tokens (marked underneath with what unit they represent) moving around and are only revealed when the enemy can see each other.

I've got a bunch of fancy tokens for my Genestealer Cultists, so that's defo something I want to try out in the future!

In other news - porgress on my Civitas Imperialis Tiles :sweat:

YJtJEzw.jpg

Looking good!

rR8ZIJY.jpg

Elv8SJO.jpg

Iek1rWh.jpg

Aim is to finish them 'till the start of this years ETL - so I can focus on the forces of the Warmaster himself:

dNop7OW.jpg

"And thus, driven from Holy Terra and resigning forevermore in the underworld, the Sons of Horus, the treacherous Sixteenth, became the Black Legion. From shame and shadow recast. In black and gold reborn."

Cant wait to see your BL. I love seeing all the different ways people paint black.  Are you going to go for a deep black or more shades of grey and darken them up?

The gameboard looks great so far. :smile.:

Glad you like it, the next tile should be finished soon, more pictures later =)

When you put those token to use I'd love to see some reports!

That's the plan. although I'll prolly do some oldschool Picture Reports ^^

Looking good!

Hidden Content

rR8ZIJY.jpg

Elv8SJO.jpg

Iek1rWh.jpg

Hidden Content
dNop7OW.jpg

Cant wait to see your BL. I love seeing all the different ways people paint black.  Are you going to go for a deep black or more shades of grey and darken them up?

I'm not entirely sure yet, but I'll prolly go for a deep black similiar to my Legio Mortis Titans (as they have basically the same scheme ^^). Red will be my accent colour on all units.

Edited by Atia

Civitas District War Zone Ultima

During the darkest days of the Horus Heresy, entire cities were levelled by orbital bombardment or vicious assaults – and in many of them, mighty war engines of the Adeptus Titanicus battled for supremacy amidst the shattered ruins even after the front lines of the war moved elsewhere ...

HZ5O2dr.jpg

H29804o.jpg

jXdGHmw.jpg

7k1OLJ0.jpg

yYKs6Qu.jpg

5AJvRII.jpg

bW0IdvY.jpg

v4V8xJ2.jpg

Nice family pic

Glad you like it. These are pretty much the fruits of my work since I got the pre-release Warlord for Adeptus Titanicus! Still need to base up a few more Gryphonicus and Mortis engines though :sweat:

Oh my word! It's beautiful!

Thanks hushrong :wub:

Edited by Atia