Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

• 3 weeks later...

nice work

Excellent work.

"Welcome to the ferrocrete jungle! We have bloody fun and gory games!"

Thanks guys :smile.:

Little update on my girls!

GTLx3Fs.jpg

And since the grey on the Necromunda bases would trigger me when laying down a model - well, I sprayed them black :teehee:. Easy fix for a compulsive neurosis :sweat:

olEQ2ZB.jpg

Hope you like - more pictures once I finished the bases =)

looks good

I second Kriegsmacht's "looks good."

Thanks boys :)

The ladies are looking good!

And good to see the bases will be ready for paint so you can get finish them up. Are there 58 hangers and 8 giant ones?

Glad you like them! To be honest, the bases were just the first batch of them who fit on the primer carton lol. That said, they should be enough for my first two starter gangs. Wanna guess what's next after my Eschers?^^

Very very nice

Thank ya :teehee:

The Raven Queens

House Escher Gang

lSlztCp.jpg

House Escher is unique among the great Houses of Necromunda, for its gangs are entirely made up of women. Masters of pharmaceuticals and chemical manipulation, millennia of dabbling in potent alchemical technologies has left their men-folk as withered and imbecilic weaklings, good only for artificial breeding programs and gene-harvesting. The House regards this as no great deficiency and Escher gangers are among the most lethal to stalk the hives of Necromunda. What an Escher might lack in terms of raw physical strength compared to a Goliath, she more than makes up for in speed, skill and sheer psychotic flair.

EDHk3RF.jpg

Escher gang leaders rise from the ranks of the House by virtue of their destructive attitudes and furious intelligence. Many of these hive war-maidens were once narco-terrorists, riot-girls or combat-chem test subjects. Too unhinged or aggressive for the House labs or trade clans, their skills have been turned to wreaking havoc on Escher’s rivals amongst the other Clan Houses, especially the brutes of House Goliath.

jb602fi.jpg

rFL0ryK.jpg

Note: Standard issue House Escher unique armour and weaponry. 

oPKjEYB.jpg

9iJ7UUP.jpg

Great job! looking forward to more :biggrin.:

Glad you like them =)

I'm really hoping Van Saar might make an appearance in the near future.

The ladies are looking great! How'd you do their bases?

Actually, I would have done Van Saar next but I'm still waiting for the Forgeworld weapon upgrades!

The bases were done exactly like my Zone Mortalis - airbrushing the boney colour on the floor, painting the raised stuff metal, highlight and weathering with rust pigments at the end :)

Well done.

Cool looking stuff.

Thanks guys :happy.:!

Played a little bit with Drake Seta's transfer sheets - subtle (or not so subtle) hinting about what's next .... :whistling:

uHBruIq.jpg

Edited by Atia

Assassins!

I do not have nor know how to use an airbrush but I think I will try to copy you for some bases in the future. Are pigments easy to use. Always considered getting some from FW to at least add some weathering to my minis.

To be honest, with pigments it is mostly try and error, learning by doing. I'm using Secretweapon's Pigment Fixer. It's enamel based and keeps the "structure" of your pigments quite good. I usually add a layer of the new GW spray varnish on top (which works far better than the old one, and won't change your colours now!). That said, if it weren't for the tones, I prolly would use cheaper pigments from other companies which should be as good. Also, after the FW airbrush paint predicament I would go the save® route^^.

Or Genestealer cults

*insert murloc sound* (that's how Genestealers sound, right?)

We have a winner :)

Come on! Genestealers don't sound like murlocs! Beasts of Nurgle do!||

Loevely girls you have there, Atia. I also like the grafitti on your ZM walls. Very characterful. :smile.:

No, no no. I'm iron on this - Genestealers are the Murlocs of Necromunda! :yes:

Glad you like my ladies and the tagging!

Or Genestealer cults

*insert murloc sound* (that's how Genestealers sound, right?)

Made my day. :biggrin.:

:teehee:

EovmY4Y.jpg

So which one is Atia? :ohmy.:

Actually, I haven't done her yet. My Gang is led by a girl called Ja'ana. Atia will prolly be someone higher up in Escher ranking ^^

Everyone stock up on Raid! Bugs are coming!

I do think GS Cult would be an awesome gang. Maybe model a few infiltrators of other gangs? Like an Escher or a Goliath with sharp teeth, ridges on their foreheads, the works.

Nice idea, and something I may do later on. The starter Gang represents an uprising of Orlock Miners though! :smile.:

Well it's about time, :smile.:

For the four-armed Emperor! Teaser time I guess :tongue.:

fTIlMiC.jpg

zB1mHoF.jpg

2tl8zGr.jpg

He's not 100% finished yet, but you can see where it goes :biggrin.: