Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New guy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Lunawolves

Lunawolves

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12 posts

Hello all I'm new here and I was just needing some help around the site a little bit that's all.

Edited by Lunawolves, 20 May 2014 - 07:15 PM.

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,150 posts

Hello and welcome! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here :)

Now, before anything, I'd suggest that you get yourself familiar with the forum rules. Not fun to read, but necessary to maintain a friendly and helpful environment!

Next, since you seem to be a fan of the Luna Wolves, I'd direct you to the Horus Heresy section.

Anyway, if you need more help/advice/directions, feel free to ask here or to send a message to one of the Moderators (the ones with +MODERATI+ under their user pictures, like me :D)!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Lunawolves

Lunawolves

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12 posts

Hello and welcome! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here smile.png

Now, before anything, I'd suggest that you get yourself familiar with the forum rules. Not fun to read, but necessary to maintain a friendly and helpful environment!

Next, since you seem to be a fan of the Luna Wolves, I'd direct you to the Horus Heresy section.

Anyway, if you need more help/advice/directions, feel free to ask here or to send a message to one of the Moderators (the ones with +MODERATI+ under their user pictures, like me biggrin.png)!

Thank you/. I actually read the Horus Heresy series. A great series in my opinion. And thanks for the friendly welcome.

Grotsmasha

Grotsmasha

++ TORTOR PUMILI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,864 posts

Welcome to the B&C Luna Wolf :tu:  

All of the Forum names are fairly self-explanitory, have a poke around, and I recommend a read of the Rules just be sure you don't accidentally get yourself into trouble. Any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Jono

gallery_48988_15465_50871.pnggallery_48988_6285_19365.pnggallery_48988_15465_13594.png sml_gallery_48988_15094_4327.pngsml_gallery_48988_16045_3749.png sml_gallery_48988_16045_1076.png sml_gallery_48988_16053_7077.png gallery_48988_6285_10067.pnggallery_48988_10069_385.png

Check out my current and past projects HERE Heralds of Devastation

Having a Hobby Spring-Clean, Books and Models available on eBay

Giving Fiverr a go, model Painting, Assembly and Conversion Commissions available

Lunawolves

Lunawolves

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12 posts

Thank you, jono

Captain Juan Juarez

Captain Juan Juarez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,518 posts

One of us, One of us, One of us...

" They made you to be untouched by God or mortal. As I cannot kill you, so I curse you, not with death but with life.

I curse you - with the pain of ten thousand days in the Dark Place, with the life's blood of a mage's sacrifice, with Death's authority held in my hands.

I curse you, and I strike your name from history, stripped of arrogance and pride, empty of the self you once knew, gutted of all you are. I take your name and all you have won by the strength of your hand. I curse you for eternity, to find only darkness where once you knew your own face.

And I dub you the Ragged Man."

Brother Casman

Brother Casman

++ ACCUDO FULMINEUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,919 posts
I'm just going to move this over to the New Members forum. Welcome to the B&C! smile.png
Active Projects: The Great Repaintening! - follow along on my journey to repaint a Blood Ravens army. | Adeptus Titanicis: Legio Metalica - a slow-grow plog of tiny titans and tinier knights.
Finished Projects: Brother Casman's Waaagh! - All of my Orks... for now. | Brother Casman's Terrain Extravaganza! - Getting the "Third Army" on the battlefield

In the operations of war, [...] the expenditure at home and at the front, including entertainment of guests, small items such as glue and paint, and sums spent on chariots and armor, will reach the total of a thousand ounces of silver per day. Such is the cost of raising an army ...

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

Hail and well met, brother!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Lunawolves

Lunawolves

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12 posts

One more thing. Well, actually two. 1: How do I follow/ like a forum and easily get back to it? and two: How do I upload pictures on my profile? Thanks

Trysanna

Trysanna

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 828 posts

Welcome to the Forum! You can follow a topic in the top right of the Forum, and you'll get notifications of new posts. As for photos, someone else more qualified can tell you about that. Enjoy your stay!

-Tarvik

battle captain corpus

battle captain corpus

++ CENTURIO COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,672 posts

Pax tecum Lunawolves :)

Hail brother! Purge the unclean and death to all! Welcome!

BCC (Dave)

Capture1

"Until this moment you have been alone. Wandering, seeking, questioning. Until this moment you have not truly known brotherhood.
Take the armour you wear and reforge it now. Scrape clean the colours of isolation & abandonment. Carve off the tokens of a Throne bound cadaver.
Darkness & burnished gold are your symbols now. A star of auric colour adorns your plate.
You knelt as a single man from a past cast in shame & shadow.
Rise now as a brother of the 1st Legion of the Long War."

Final internment passage spoken upon inclusion within the Black Legion, acid etched on inner lining of helms recovered from Thraxx VII.