Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings and a newbie question...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Raeken

Raeken

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts

Hi folks,

I've lurked on the boards for a long time, but decide to actually pipe up and be a bit more sociable...and hopefully motivate myself to get more painting/modeling done.  I've been settling in a bit on the Black Templar forums, but thought I'd send a general "Hi", and ask a technical question that's been bugging me for a few days.

How do I go about retitling a topic I've created?  I've got a thread started to document my painting and attempt at the ETL, but can't for the life of me figure out how to update the title to mention my progress or additions. 

If this is the wrong place for the question, my apologies.  I know...I'm a noob. ;)

+++  The Acheron Crusade  +++

http://www.bolterand...cheron-crusade/

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

++ EXPLORATOR BIOLOGIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,662 posts
Go to your first post and edit it, it will allow you to edit the title. If you still can't see the title to edit, you may have to click "Use Full Editor".

Welcome to the forums and hope you have a blast (as opposed to gettin blasted, which is a pain for any of the Emperor's Finest).

Edited by Bryan Blaire, 29 May 2014 - 09:08 PM.

My DA Successor Chapter DIY - Stoneburners: Index Astartes Stoneburners; Images: Stoneburners WiP - DA Forum
Completed Squads: Stoneburners - Hall of Honor Forum
Drakeslayers, Bellicose Monster Hunters of the Fang: Drakeslayers - Space Wolves Forum
Other Material Here (Angels on both sides of the Long War): PCA WiP Forum
gallery_59244_7045_11084.jpggallery_59244_7045_3768.jpggallery_59244_7045_10256.jpg

Raeken

Raeken

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts

Thanks Bryan.  That was what I was missing. :D

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

Hail and welcome to B&C, brother! Enjoy your stay. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

battle captain corpus

battle captain corpus

++ CENTURIO COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,666 posts

Pax tecum Raeken!

Greetings! Park your rhino to the right and stab a xenos while you're at it! :D

BCC

Capture1

"Until this moment you have been alone. Wandering, seeking, questioning. Until this moment you have not truly known brotherhood.
Take the armour you wear and reforge it now. Scrape clean the colours of isolation & abandonment. Carve off the tokens of a Throne bound cadaver.
Darkness & burnished gold are your symbols now. A star of auric colour adorns your plate.
You knelt as a single man from a past cast in shame & shadow.
Rise now as a brother of the 1st Legion of the Long War."

Final internment passage spoken upon inclusion within the Black Legion, acid etched on inner lining of helms recovered from Thraxx VII.

Raeken

Raeken

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

And...park my Rhino?  Please...Land Raider Crusader. ;)

battle captain corpus

battle captain corpus

++ CENTURIO COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,666 posts

Hahahahhaha! :D

More of a Storm Raven man myself!

Good to have another son of Dorn amongst us though!

BCC

Capture1

"Until this moment you have been alone. Wandering, seeking, questioning. Until this moment you have not truly known brotherhood.
Take the armour you wear and reforge it now. Scrape clean the colours of isolation & abandonment. Carve off the tokens of a Throne bound cadaver.
Darkness & burnished gold are your symbols now. A star of auric colour adorns your plate.
You knelt as a single man from a past cast in shame & shadow.
Rise now as a brother of the 1st Legion of the Long War."

Final internment passage spoken upon inclusion within the Black Legion, acid etched on inner lining of helms recovered from Thraxx VII.

Aqui

Aqui

++ ARQUUS PRAELIA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,539 posts
Welcome to the B+C smile.png We have a dedicated 'Templar community here. I'm sure they'll welcome you into the fold happy.png

In the darkness between the stars, the weak and the faithless find no deliverance. We are raised to believe that the God-Emperor watches over us all. And so we are charged to cleanse the mutant, the heretic and the alien. We must not falter. We are His sword. We are His wrath. Even in the face of death, we shall not submit. Suffering is our prayer. Faith is our armour. In Battle He offers us redemption. And for those who proves their worth, the Emperor sends sends forth His Angels!

Raeken

Raeken

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts

Stormravens are fine and good...but how do you tank shock with a Stormraven?

And yes, the BTs seem quite dedicated, judging by the ETL.

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

Stormravens are fine and good...but how do you tank shock with a Stormraven?

Oh, I'm sure my old RP group could find a way... :lol:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards