Greetings and a newbie question...

Raeken

Hi folks,

I've lurked on the boards for a long time, but decide to actually pipe up and be a bit more sociable...and hopefully motivate myself to get more painting/modeling done.  I've been settling in a bit on the Black Templar forums, but thought I'd send a general "Hi", and ask a technical question that's been bugging me for a few days.

How do I go about retitling a topic I've created?  I've got a thread started to document my painting and attempt at the ETL, but can't for the life of me figure out how to update the title to mention my progress or additions. 

If this is the wrong place for the question, my apologies.  I know...I'm a noob. ;)

Go to your first post and edit it, it will allow you to edit the title. If you still can't see the title to edit, you may have to click "Use Full Editor".

Welcome to the forums and hope you have a blast (as opposed to gettin blasted, which is a pain for any of the Emperor's Finest).

Welcome to the B+C smile.png We have a dedicated 'Templar community here. I'm sure they'll welcome you into the fold happy.png

Stormravens are fine and good...but how do you tank shock with a Stormraven?

And yes, the BTs seem quite dedicated, judging by the ETL.

Stormravens are fine and good...but how do you tank shock with a Stormraven?

Oh, I'm sure my old RP group could find a way... :lol:

Archived