Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Newb from the UK

Newbie UK

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

TerraZero20

TerraZero20

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 50 posts

Good afternoon one and all from the south of England. I'm Terra, a fan of the Games Workshop hobby for 12 years now, though about half of that has been spent on 40K. I am a fan of all things power armoured from Space Wolves to Chaos, and now to my current obsession of Grey Knights. I'm not much of a painter, but I do enjoy getting into the hobby and working on kit-bashes and conversions.

I'm also an aspiring writer who would like to get published in the near future, if I'm lucky.

If you have any questions then let me know.

Sorry for the inactivity. Been in and out of hospital for the last few months. Good news is I'm back, and ready to go.

"May the axes of my brothers and I fall upon the enemies of the immortal Emperor. May He forever guide our hands." - Captain Kanaris Dhrogo, Executioners 3rd Company.

"Hunt in the darkness brothers. For the Dogs that follow the Corpse Emperor fear what they cannot see." - Zan' Shiar, Hunter in the Dark, Night Lords warband.

Space Wolves: W = 3 / D = 1 / L = 0

Executioners: W = 0 / D = 0 / L = 0

Dragonlover

Dragonlover

++ PATRIS ANGUIGENA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,098 posts

Where in the south are you?

Dragonlover

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

Hail and welcome to B&C, brother!

Dragonlover

Southampton, by the look of his profile info. ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Dragonlover

Dragonlover

++ PATRIS ANGUIGENA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,098 posts

Hail and welcome to B&C, brother!

Dragonlover

Southampton, by the look of his profile info. msn-wink.gif

In my defense, it didn't say that when I asked!

Welcome!

Dragonlover

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

I suspected as much, brother. ^_^

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,145 posts

Pwn'd

-~Ishagu~-

TerraZero20

TerraZero20

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 50 posts

Something tells me this might have gotten slightly off topic :P

Anyway, I have only just started updating my profile so it wasn't on there when he posted the response lol

Sorry for the inactivity. Been in and out of hospital for the last few months. Good news is I'm back, and ready to go.

"May the axes of my brothers and I fall upon the enemies of the immortal Emperor. May He forever guide our hands." - Captain Kanaris Dhrogo, Executioners 3rd Company.

"Hunt in the darkness brothers. For the Dogs that follow the Corpse Emperor fear what they cannot see." - Zan' Shiar, Hunter in the Dark, Night Lords warband.

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,150 posts

Welcome! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here! :)

If you have any questions, just ask!

Cheers,

Ludo

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

battle captain corpus

battle captain corpus

++ CENTURIO COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,672 posts

Pax tecum TerraZero20!

Good to see another Southamptoner on the B&C!

Grab a boltgun and get in the fight! :D ......or Nemesis Force Halberd ;)

BCC (Dave)

Capture1

"Until this moment you have been alone. Wandering, seeking, questioning. Until this moment you have not truly known brotherhood.
Take the armour you wear and reforge it now. Scrape clean the colours of isolation & abandonment. Carve off the tokens of a Throne bound cadaver.
Darkness & burnished gold are your symbols now. A star of auric colour adorns your plate.
You knelt as a single man from a past cast in shame & shadow.
Rise now as a brother of the 1st Legion of the Long War."

Final internment passage spoken upon inclusion within the Black Legion, acid etched on inner lining of helms recovered from Thraxx VII.

TerraZero20

TerraZero20

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 50 posts

Pax tecum TerraZero20!

Good to see another Southamptoner on the B&C!

Grab a boltgun and get in the fight! biggrin.png ......or Nemesis Force Halberd msn-wink.gif

BCC (Dave)

I've been curious to see how many people are local, but you seem to be the first so far :3

I've always stayed away from wielding a Halberd myself. Give me a Force Sword of pair of Falcions and then I'll be ready to go.

Welcome! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here! smile.png

If you have any questions, just ask!

Cheers,

Ludo

So far so good Ludo biggrin.png

Captain Juan Juarez

Captain Juan Juarez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,518 posts

Off-topic...? Ah, my summoning chant!

I feel that whenever I see a new member topic in the new stuff I must post the following:

One of us. One of us. One of us.

" They made you to be untouched by God or mortal. As I cannot kill you, so I curse you, not with death but with life.

I curse you - with the pain of ten thousand days in the Dark Place, with the life's blood of a mage's sacrifice, with Death's authority held in my hands.

I curse you, and I strike your name from history, stripped of arrogance and pride, empty of the self you once knew, gutted of all you are. I take your name and all you have won by the strength of your hand. I curse you for eternity, to find only darkness where once you knew your own face.

And I dub you the Ragged Man."

TerraZero20

TerraZero20

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 50 posts

Off-topic...? Ah, my summoning chant!

I feel that whenever I see a new member topic in the new stuff I must post the following:

One of us. One of us. One of us.

Now that's just getting creepy!

Brother Argos

Brother Argos

++ IGNUS GLADIUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 3,553 posts

Welcome to the B&C .. I hope you enjoy your stay and take advantage of the enormous amount of knowledge and support that is available here.

Brother Argos

Brother Argos stepped forward into the reflected light of the schematic. The Techmarine went unhooded. The left portion of his face was framed with a steel plate, the snarling image of a Salamander seared into it as an honour marking. Burn scars from the Brander-Priests wreathed his skin in whorls and bands. A Bionic eye gleamed coldly in contrast to the burning red of his own.

When he spoke, his voice was deep and metallic.

- Heroes of the Space Marines - Fires of War : Pg 190

Iron Hands - A new beginning