Rare and cool Templar art

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im obsessing a bit over this artwork.

The boltguns seems to be umbra pattern.

Also the Marshall is the only one with chains. Sword is a new design. Torso is different from the upgrade set. And nice mk4 legs. Hmmm...

• 3 weeks later...

Never seen this one before, so apologies if it's somewhere here and I've just missed it, but thought it was inspiring enough to share.

http://i.imgur.com/aCvCkO7.jpg

The Bolt Pistol and the Chainsword are too small!

Also the Chainsword is wrong for the hilt! Get rid of the stupid hand-guard on the hilt and it would be better.

Edit: Noticed the hand-guard.

Edited by Scion of Ferrus

The more I look the less impressed I am with the Guy Haley book art.  That sword is way too tiny, everything is way too clean looking. Even the orks look like they've just had a shower >< and the Bolter guy down and to the left of the Marshal is God awful. No one should ever hold a gun like that. He wouldn't be able to hit anything. 

I have been looking almost every night for some new artwork but its getting harder to come by.

I have been annoying the WH40k FB page and their answer is that the last crusaders of dorn are not forgotten and to keep faith.

Seen this answer to some other guys too.

"With Faith as your shield and righteousness your sword, no enemy of the Emperor can prevail against you." - Merek Grimaldus

Keep the faith Brothers, mine is renewed, my ZEAL burns stronger than ever, I have the patience for the coming wait.

It will be worth it, the Black Templars will Crusade again, stronger, more ZEALOUS than ever, it is a time of great conflict, the rumours of the return of the Deamon Primarchs are prevelant.

The B:censored: d Witch Magnus himself.

There are witches to burn.

Edited by SCOTT_FRANCIS

"With Faith as your shield and righteousness your sword, no enemy of the Emperor can prevail against you." - Merek Grimaldus

Keep the faith Brothers, mine is renewed, my ZEAL burns stronger than ever, I have the patience for the coming wait.

It will be worth it, the Black Templars will Crusade again, stronger, more ZEALOUS than ever, it is a time of great conflict, the rumours of the return of the Deamon Primarchs are prevelant.

The B:censored: d Witch Magnus himself.

There are witches to burn.

His work waits not for your contentment! To wait is to commit heresy through inaction! Bring your righteous vengeance down upon the skulls of those who would dare oppose Him! Keep your faith in the Emperor and He will deliver you from your want, if you only enact His will!

For the Emperor, faithful brothers! The Sisters of the Adepta Sororitas stand by you during this time of action, this time before the inevitable renewal of the glory of our disparate organizations for all the galaxy to see!

Let none survive His wrath! BURN THE HERETIC!

:tongue.: :tongue.: :tongue.:

Ha, may have gotten a bit too into that, but the point is the Sisters look to receive their update as well. I always enjoy my visits to the Black Templars forum.

Edited by Servant of Dante

The wait, dear Sister, is not HERESY, do we not wait in our Battle Barges when transiting to complete HIS Righteous Crusades.

The answer is yes, but our wait is not an inactive one, a Templar is never inactive, Daily Rites and combat training leave no time for this contentment, as you call it. It is not a feeling I am familiar with. I will be content the day Humanity rules a galaxy purged of the Alien, the Heretic. 

Bring your flames Sister, they would be a welcome addition to our Blades. 

The wait, dear Sister, is not HERESY, do we not wait in our Battle Barges when transiting to complete HIS Righteous Crusades.

The answer is yes, but our wait is not an inactive one, a Templar is never inactive, Daily Rites and combat training leave no time for this contentment, as you call it. It is not a feeling I am familiar with. I will be content the day Humanity rules a galaxy purged of the Alien, the Heretic. 

Bring your flames Sister, they would be a welcome addition to our Blades. 

As long as you're not one of those Templars that does not recognize the divinity of the Emperor!

Found a couple more pieces of art that I hadn't seen before on a Tumblr post.

Really like the first one, a lot. I think the other two might be cropped versions of different pieces that I don't know (like the second one looks like the style of Damnation Crusade a little bit,) but I'm not sure.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/aaab23a54604493ba23f13323d019d24/tumblr_inline_n62ckjRHOJ1swgu77.jpg

http://66.media.tumblr.com/66513e5a08df983dfd2724cab663da6e/tumblr_inline_n62cis8a381swgu77.jpg

http://67.media.tumblr.com/f73e723e93832e5accefc4c1a8297e82/tumblr_inline_n62cm8IsOy1swgu77.png

EDIT: Found this on Robbie MacNiven's Tumblr.  Cartoonish, exaggerated, ridiculous, yet badass.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/df23e5315f5d776eecd75c86dc91d1fc/tumblr_mr2078nAA51sqcp5qo1_1280.jpg

Edited by The Psycho

The 3rd image is photoshopped. the banners are from the old BT codex and the background is from the failed MMO that featured BT I believe. Not sure where the hooded guy is from. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...