Agree with all that. Will look to make the changes next time I'm on a proper pc, rather than my phone. I'd really like to keep the element of the Ravagers coming to respect the Angels through this campaign. Having the Angels starting to pity the Ravagers is a lovely turn around of that idea as well.

@Dizzy, would it be possible to get a smaller version of the liber cluster image? My sig is a little crowded but I don't want to leave it out. If it is too much trouble don't worry about it, I will figure something out, I just haven't had a lot of time what with the etl.

I forget where but someone said a campaign badge/ banner should be made so.....

http://i.imgur.com/89N1g73.jpg

Here ya go.

This is why nobody likes the Eagles of Glory. Don't tell me it wasn't their idea to have a giant one-headed eagle represent the Imperials. Emperor H. Omnissiah, do they even think about the fact that others were involved, sometimes even more so than they?

http://moesucks.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/flip-the-table.jpg

Crikey. My methods for trawling the thread was to open up a separate tab and use that to search the thread for relevant data, followed by a skim read to make sure I hadn't missed things.

When your main means of being online is through a mobile device, it's much easier to just save the web pages and manipulate the information around in docs. Plus, I rather enjoy making convoluted computer folders specific to my interests. But it does mean that I have to keep updating.

I have a Word doc for each pair. You and ArcticPaladin have the second biggest file.

But Olis and Wade have a file over twice as big.

Edit: And you two only beat mine by a single page.

For some reason, I feel pretty proud of that... I'm not compensating, honest. :laugh.:

It doesn't help that I didn't have your first, big post at its most current edit, so when Wade posted it up again with his revisions, I copied that over, too. Chances are it'll decrease in page number by the time I'm caught up.

Crikey. My methods for trawling the thread was to open up a separate tab and use that to search the thread for relevant data, followed by a skim read to make sure I hadn't missed things.

When your main means of being online is through a mobile device, it's much easier to just save the web pages and manipulate the information around in docs. Plus, I rather enjoy making convoluted computer folders specific to my interests. But it does mean that I have to keep updating.

I have a Word doc for each pair. You and ArcticPaladin have the second biggest file.

But Olis and Wade have a file over twice as big.

Edit: And you two only beat mine by a single page.

For some reason, I feel pretty proud of that... I'm not compensating, honest. :laugh.:

It doesn't help that I didn't have your first, big post at its most current edit, so when Wade posted it up again with his revisions, I copied that over, too. Chances are it'll decrease in page number by the time I'm caught up.

I forget where but someone said a campaign badge/ banner should be made so.....

http://i.imgur.com/89N1g73.jpg

Here ya go.

This is why nobody likes the Eagles of Glory. Don't tell me it wasn't their idea to have a giant one-headed eagle represent the Imperials. Emperor H. Omnissiah, do they even think about the fact that others were involved, sometimes even more so than they?

http://moesucks.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/flip-the-table.jpg

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/rage-mega-rage.png

Right there with you brother...

If you want to change it I'm cool with it

Well, if you're sure... Oh wait, if we change to the historical report-style account should we go back and delete/empty/whatever our previous story posts? :/

There is no need for uniformity, nor does the old stuff need to be deleted if you do decide to start over or revamp it. If nothing else, keep it for prosperity's sake.

Alright, here is that Chapter relations image. The colors represent a middle ground of how the Chapters view each other over the course of their interactions. So it can be assumed that even extreme variances could occur between how one Chapter views the other or their relationship during specific points in time.

For instance, the Iron Ravagers and Scarlet Sentinels are on good terms with each other, but perhaps the goodwill is more on the part of the Scarlet Sentinels than the Iron Ravagers, and maybe during the Kranthausian Crusade things sour between them, leading to a period of five hundred years where they are very distrustful of each other.

But that said, if something is seen as being way off, let me know.

http://i.imgur.com/9cqEuy8h.jpg

It is the Black Falcons and All-Seers who need to fill in the blanks.

If the Black Falcons could give their thoughts on the: Blades of the Lion, Iron Ravagers, All-Seers, Black Judges and Doomsayers,

And if the All-Seers could give their thoughts on the: Black Falcons, Iron Ravagers and Black Judges,

Then that should fill in the last blank cells. Those Chapters named could also provide their insight on the Black Falcons/All-Seers as well or instead of. And anyone can provide this, it doesn't have to be on the original contributors to provide this.

Edit: It should be pointed out that while these Chapters seem to go through quite a bit of extremes to each other, more than likely they would be at worst Allies of Convenience going by actual alliance rules. If you replaced all the purple and red with yellow, and the rest with green, it would look how it would using GW's alliance chart.

As far as I understand the Angels Exultant(Prefall) get along fairly well with the conflagrators. Other than that it all looks pretty good to me. Great work.

Also, do we/mods want to consider moving this to special projects?

I will check if either of those Chapters said anything about the Blackjaws before making that shift, as the color represents a middle ground between both Chapters. If I make the change, I will hold off in posting up another image until the whole thing is filled.

Cormac:

If you swap their views on the Black Judges (open war) and the Blades of the Lion (distrusted) you'd have the Kin down pat.

That is, swap to:

Blades = Open War

Judges = Distrusted

The only thing I have saved of the Blackjaw's relationships with those two Chapters is from you, and it has the Blackjaw's really not liking the Blades, but are willing to keep aloof, but will attack the Black Judges on sight.

I'll make the change if you'd like me to, I'm just pointing out that it's different than what was originally said.

Once I hear back, I'll make the adjustments and post the final image. All slots are now filled.

Edit: Either way, the Black Judges are the least liked Chapter in this confederacy, with the average sitting between Impossible to Open Conflict. There are Liberite Chapters that like the Angels Exultant after their fall from grace better than the Black Judges. Okay, I wasn't actually keeping track of that, but they are seriously not well-liked.

Care Package

"Of all the saints, what exactly are we supposed to do with these?" Gumber complained, rubbing his tattooed forehead. They had spent the last six days fighting Lion troops and now, in need of resupply inside an enemy held city, they had been sent the wrong supplies. Instead of lasgun cells and ration sticks the platoon were staring at a box filled with dress gloves. Holed up on the penthouse levels of an overseers hab-complex, harassed day and night from the air, they had just pistols and blades to fend off any Coyotes willing to try their luck at digging out 3rd Platoon. Well, except Grumber and his stubber. It would not be long before more organised and better trained foes began to scale the smashed stairwells and climb the outer walls. 

At this rate they'd all be dead before the promised reinforcements arrived.

~~~

The stony face of Adept-Secondus Derrin glared at his subordinate. A Valkyrie touched down on the far side of the staging area. 

"What do you mean 'the wrong labels'?" He grumbled. His sun-burned head, balding as it was, didn't help his temper. The Munitorum menial shrugged. This one was pretty feckless at the best of times; always handing in paperwork signed off sloppily or incorrect. His skills at manual labour were better left unsaid. His irreverent manner had weathered several disciplinary actions Derrin saw fit to enforce.

"You do know the process, menial?" The adept loomed over the shorter man, trying get at least a sweat out of him.

"Oh. Yes, sir. I checked them against the sheet, just like you said." 

"Then what's the problem?" A scowl developed on Derrin's scarlet face.

"I missed the extra 'BVF' symbol at the top. That shouldn't have been there." The menial shrugged again. Adept Derrin seethed inside. He was the one that would get rebuked for this, not the menial. His vox-link beeped and a string of furious syllables scratched out a summons. It was the Adept-Primus.

Just what had been into the city if it was not munitions and food?

Okay, I've made a decision, I'll be carrying on with my current mode of writing for the Eagles/Sentinels EWC story but once it's done I'll also write up a condensed, historical report like Aegnor as a sort of quick(ish) reference thing.

Are there any of the 18 worlds left? I would like a couple of squads of Black Falcons veterans to see some action in the crusade.

Am dealing with life and an unfortunate bout of writer's block but I want to get them involved. Maybe to forge a semi-friendship with a brother Chapter or possibly to shed some light on the mistrust between them and the Black Judges.

Any input is welcome.

Iron Ravagers - trust the Black Falcons. They've shown fortitude and determination in recovering from their early losses. Their way of fighting is not our way, and at times seems too convoluted and circumspect. Nevertheless, they have shown themselves willing to work together with other chapters and reliably coordinate with them, so we can fight alongside them. On a recent engagement with them, we were horrified however to see them wearing xenos tech of unknown purpose and providence, and have reported this back to our contacts in the Aneisidora Mechanicus, who have asked for samples if possible.

Distrust/Allies of Desperation with the All Seers. Similar to how they see the Blades, they distrust seemingly irrational and unreliable behaviour, perceiving it as weak. There is clearly information they believe is important that they choose not to share with their partners - this is illogical and suggests they should be kept at arms length.

OK, I've edited my last story in keeping with the Promethean's input.

The Heralds are now bringing a lot more aircraft to the fight (and by logical extension there's a lot more Flak Rocket squads to deal with), and they get to Caestus open a bunker that Deipollus tries to hide himself in.  :devil:

It's kind of a shame the Heralds and the Swords cordially detest one another, because I'm starting to very much approve of these aircraft-heavy sons of the Khan.:biggrin.:

EDIT:

Reyner, the Blades of the Lion are trusted by the Doomsayers and Lords Inviolate.

So it's not like they don't have friends or anything! :laugh.:

Also, Cormac, could we possibly change the relation between the Aetheric Swords and Sons of Calderon to 'Neutral'?

The more I think about it the more I feel the two chapters have some common ground. The Sons frquently swear Oaths of Vengeance, which is like a nice middle ground between a time honoured ritual and a good fight, both things that the Aetheric Swords approve of.:biggrin.:

Also It'll give me more of an excuse for making a Captain with a Power Falx, but that's neither here nor there.:tongue.:

I took a break from going through all I accumulated, but sometime this weekend I will be updating the second post with a lot of new stuff, namely worlds, factions and the like.

Archived