Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Having some issues making snow terrain, need color tips!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Remtek

Remtek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 818 posts

Trying to make some snow terrain, but kinda stuck on how to color the floor. I was thinking black/grey for ground, but that would mean giving the bricks a new color so everything dosent blend together. I'm hoping to avoid blue tones as i dont want the frozen/tundra look.

I would appriciate suggestions to changes in color scheme. Thanks!

20140703_233031.jpg

Remtek

Remtek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 818 posts

Whops, posted in wrong area, can any mods move this to PCA? Sorry.

GrandMagnus

GrandMagnus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,341 posts

Actually brown muddy ground would fit it better if its winter season on a planet. If its an Ice-world, then... I really dont know, I suppose grey stone would work.

gallery_30308_9518_6104.pngETL_2016_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_Medal_03.gif

If you want to see my minis, look me up on instagram under the name Manta_Man_Miniatures. Fantasy, 40k and historical minis :)