Forbidden Pleasures - Caught in the act...

Honda

Hahaha...I want to open the tube http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/arrows-0057.gif

These are excellent.

You just won the internet.

Like a boss! That Iron Warrior mini diorama is hilarious!

It took me a while to get it but then I laughed.

What's with the Berserker? I bet, if he swings the daisy fast enough, he can decapitate people with it. msn-wink.gif

Well, I'm glad you guys liked them.

Mostly I wanted to let the Chaos dudes know how much fun they've been throughout the ETL and that regardless of how the final tally ends, that you guys are a class act with a lot of talent.

It's been a pleasure to see your creativity unleashed.

ONWARDS!

I don't get the Do Not Disturb one.  It took me a second to figure out what was going on in that Nurgle diorama, too :lol:

The IW one killed me.

Now then, time for paddlin' you traitor!  

I don't get the Do Not Disturb one. It took me a second to figure out what was going on in that Nurgle diorama, too laugh.png

The IW one killed me.

Now then, time for paddlin' you traitor!

I see it as an IED marked with a "DO NOT OPEN" tag. Obviously, a devotee of slaanesh would be powerless to resist the urge to open it, as one simply MUST experience the sensation of seeing what is inside.

Well, at least that's my take on it... blink.png

I don't get the Do Not Disturb one.

Understandable, especially if you haven't been able to keep up with all the ETL banter.

In general, the idea came about because the amusing exchanges between the Chaos and AoD/BT groups. Every time we threatened Chaos with retribution for some smart aleck response, some one (usually someone who's id rhymes with "or-tay") would  exclaim, "Oh really! Do you promise to be zealous with me? Pinkie swear?" and it would all go downhill from there.

So the idea began to formulate that since Slaanesh takes pleasure in anything and everything, that being locked into a sensory deprivation chamber might be something illicit.

Also, I couldn't think of another person I'd rather lock up into a pitch black pod full of salty water. :P

Do you have plans for two more objectives? May I suggest a thousand son sorc trying to stop change/not plan/ rush into closecombat (hrm.. none of these are quite as good but there must be something...) Maybe book burning?

Understandable, especially if you haven't been able to keep up with all the ETL banter.

In general, the idea came about because the amusing exchanges between the Chaos and AoD/BT groups. Every time we threatened Chaos with retribution for some smart aleck response, some one (usually someone who's id rhymes with "or-tay") would exclaim, "Oh really! Do you promise to be zealous with me? Pinkie swear?" and it would all go downhill from there.

So the idea began to formulate that since Slaanesh takes pleasure in anything and everything, that being locked into a sensory deprivation chamber might be something illicit.

Also, I couldn't think of another person I'd rather lock up into a pitch black pod full of salty water. tongue.png

Well, there you go. I misinterpreted it completely. sad.png

Do you have plans for two more objectives? May I suggest a thousand son sorc trying to stop change/not plan/ rush into closecombat (hrm.. none of these are quite as good but there must be something...) Maybe book burning?

My Tzeentch objective will be a robed sorcerer reading Codex Space Marines. The last one I'm still thinking about, though I'm thinking about a Dark Angel reading the SW codex.

The problem is that it's too similar to the Tzeentch objective.

In general, the idea came about because the amusing exchanges between the Chaos and AoD/BT groups. Every time we threatened Chaos with retribution for some smart aleck response, some one (usually someone who's id rhymes with "or-tay") would exclaim, "Oh really! Do you promise to be zealous with me? Pinkie swear?" and it would all go downhill from there.

Also, I couldn't think of another person I'd rather lock up into a pitch black pod full of salty water. :P

Stop it. You're getting me exited.

1386212394496.jpg

Also, I couldn't think of another person I'd rather lock up into a pitch black pod full of salty water. tongue.png

1386212394496.jpg

Oh ye gods...

Creepier than any Slaaneshy model I've ever seen.

My suggestion is to have a space wolf dressing up in a robe.

Can I suggest you name him Arez and make it a polker dotted ladies dress and stick a green horn to his head. No reason though. Just something that came to mind...honest. Would I ever lie?

1386212394496.jpg

Oh ye gods...

Creepier than any Slaaneshy model I've ever seen.

The inspiration for my sorcerer ;)

Well, I'm glad you guys liked them.

Mostly I wanted to let the Chaos dudes know how much fun they've been throughout the ETL and that regardless of how the final tally ends, that you guys are a class act with a lot of talent.

It's been a pleasure to see your creativity unleashed.

ONWARDS!

As was it a pleasure to goad you guys into your zeal comments. Lots of fun! And the above comment in my view epitomizes the awesome esprit de corps that BnC has. Of all the GW related forums BnC is by far the most fun, the most positive-minded and the most courteous.

The Nurgle dude showering is so awesome too. biggrin.png biggrin.png

Archived