Blood Angels and Battlescribe

tsijben

BattleScribe 2.0 had a bit of a rocky start, but I think we're doing OK now. There's been a lot of fixes and performance improvements, so make sure you're up to date with the app.

Refresh your data regularly too. The data guys have been updating rapidly.

Current versions
- Android: 2.00.12
- iOS: 2.00.07
- Desktop: 2.00.05

Obligatory list of FAQs

Hope that helps :smile.:

Welcome to the B&C and thanks for the patch notes :)

• 3 months later...

Are some of our formations missing in battlescribe? Leaders of the Angelic Host, rapid assault force and the fire support force are not showing up as formations, only as part of an Angel's Blade strike force. 

^ they are only selections for the Angel's Blade Strike Force, not Formations in their own right.

Thanks. Now that I look back at the supplement, I realise that they don't have a dataslate entry for these.

Damn, I was hoping that this could be a nice easy way to get some more sanguinary priests..........

• 3 months later...

So when get the special weapons for the assault squad gets added. Also can the assseargent get an combimelta?

Assault Sarge is still left in the dust. So technically battlescribe shouldn't ever be able to add combi-weapons.

I would think that since it has only been a day since the FAQ was put out, Battlescribe would not have punched out an update this quickly. I don't honestly know how long it would take them to update it but less than a day seems a bit too soon.

So when get the special weapons for the assault squad gets added. Also can the assseargent get an combimelta?

Assault Sarge is still left in the dust. So technically battlescribe shouldn't ever be able to add combi-weapons.

I would think that since it has only been a day since the FAQ was put out, Battlescribe would not have punched out an update this quickly. I don't honestly know how long it would take them to update it but less than a day seems a bit too soon.

It was updated last night when i was working on my lists ;)

No, the battle scribe thing is you have to reduce the number of regular Marines to offset the increase in total bodies from adding the marine casting the heavy weapon. They don't add the weapon to the marine that's already in the squad, but add a new marine that has the weapon to the Marines already in the squad.

No, the battle scribe thing is you have to reduce the number of regular Marines to offset the increase in total bodies from adding the marine casting the heavy weapon. They don't add the weapon to the marine that's already in the squad, but add a new marine that has the weapon to the Marines already in the squad.

Aha! Thanks Father Mapple!