What's the deal with Horus Heresy limited editions?

Dont know, but the way I see it, id rather not pay $70 (aus) for a 130 page novella when I can by it a year later for only $18 (aus)

Black Library do claim however that these novellas do nothing to advance the plot and are labelled as "Collectors Items"

Black Library do claim however that these novellas do nothing to advance the plot and are labelled as "Collectors Items"

. While usually true, for me personally Scars would've been significantly more difficult to get through had I not been introduced to the dichotomy of our main characters in Brotherhood of the Storm.

. While usually true, for me personally Scars would've been significantly more difficult to get through had I not been introduced to the dichotomy of our main characters in Brotherhood of the Storm.

Huh. That probably explains it. I enjoyed Scars for the most part, but there were whole swathes of it that just felt strange, especially the parts where Bjorn and the Space Wolves fight the Alpha Legion. It felt like those sections got copy-pasted over other material, like the backstory and character development/interaction between the White Scars POV characters.

The only thing Brotherhood did was provide some background behind the relationship between two of the Terran and Chogorisian Khans. While mildly interesting, it did nothing for Scars that you couldn't get from Scars itself.

I agree. But I feel it was a matter of showing versus telling. In Scars, we simply heard that they had a history together, which is fine. But having seen that history in action and the conversations they had with one another, I felt added a much needed dimension to their relationship.

Archived