Tribute Minis for Chaos ETL III

Kilofix

I'm offended. You don't trample blind orphans. Or mortals for that matter. You can however =][=CONTENT REMOVED TO PROTECT THOSE OF SANE MIND=][=

Oh right...although I don't think Khorne approves so much of the =][=CONTENT REMOVED TO PROTECT THOSE OF SANE MIND=][= as he does the =][=CONTENT REMOVED TO PROTECT THOSE OF SANE MIND=][= and =][=CONTENT REMOVED TO PROTECT THOSE OF SANE MIND=][=.

• 4 weeks later...

Progress - Fasha, MyDaemon, Apostle done.

15320823789_066d6cddbc_b.jpg

15504573561_93b14c2682_b.jpg

World Eaters next.

Should all be done soon - then group photos.

Then, for those of you who want your respective minis - PM me the location of your super secret base and I'll send an Invasion Force mail your mini to you. For those of you who don't want your respective minis - I have Daemonettes that need more pets company.

Oh wow, blood soaked hazard stripes for the Hazard Stripe Blood God!  He looks spectacular!  Reminds me a lot of Donna Reed, especially around the eyes.  I've always been a bit hesitant about OSL, but those eyes, all four of them, well I assume all four and not three out of four as I can only see one of the Juggernaut's, unless of course it is one of those pirate Juggernauts with an eye patch, peg leg and parrot. 

Ok so here it is - the whole gang done - Chaos ETL Tributes 2014.

I'm going to get more pics taken with better background. Am open to suggestions as to what theme, scenery, etc. - I can probably pull anything together at my LGS.

Then I'll mail out the minis to whomever wants them as soon as this next weekend - let me know. It won't be expedited mail but it'll be with tracking.

15336375337_5a1dc3fc98_b.jpg

With such a wide variety of base colors, a mid-range neutral might make the best background (grey, brown, etc.)

Possibly a city-scape, if you have access to one?

With such a wide variety of base colors, a mid-range neutral might make the best background (grey, brown, etc.)

Possibly a city-scape, if you have access to one?

I can do city-scape. Should I just have everyone standing around (i.e. hey taller ones in the back!)? I'm trying to think of something more thematic. Maybe I can do something like a round table.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay - building dead Marines.

Just dead Black Templars would be fine so long as you posted it in their forum. All that ragezeal would be hilarity on a scale to birth Chaos god number five. laugh.png

They do love it when you post dead Brothers.

Sorry for the delay - building dead Marines.

Just dead Black Templars would be fine so long as you posted it in their forum. All that ragezeal would be hilarity on a scale to birth Chaos god number five. laugh.png

They do love it when you post dead Brothers.

No use in posting live ones...

Archived